Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Modern Family TV show

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Modern Family TV show

Postby Nixah » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:11 am

I keep dreaming about characters from the Modern Family (may be because I keep watching it?) but in different situations. When I dream of them, I call them by their names on the show not their actual names.

Last night I dreamt I was busy at work (I work in a care home as a carer for old people) and I suddenly saw Manny Delgado and asked him to pick up the things I dropped as well as look after them so he was just there sitting on the stairs. Then my patient who is old, suddenly became a kid and I lost her, the next thing I know she is sitting next to Manny on the stairs and putting plasters on his leg and all I could think of is how dangerous it is as I don't know where the plasters have been, so I suddenly took them all off of Manny. Then I was about to scold the girl (my patient that turned to a kid) but I can't get the words out I was just holding her chin so she doesn't look away from me.

Help please?
Nixah
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities