Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Placebo

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Placebo

Postby alessa » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:23 pm

I had a dream in which I saw the two main members of the rock band, Placebo (Brian Molko and Stefan Olsdal). These two have been known for their crazy antics on stage such as fake fellatios etc, and their maintenance of a 20 year old friendship and professional partnership, in short they're like best friends.

So these two were walking around New York City at night, just walking, and they stopped to see where the WTC used to be, which now is on like a construction site? So they stopped and were on the verge of walking again when Stefan (the bassist) stopped Brian (the vocalist and guitarist) on his tracks and pulled him back.

So they stared at each other for a while and then they leaned in to kiss????? and then the picture faded into like some sort of cheesy galactic nonsense and there was background music? And the image slowed down as well.

So I just really want to know, what does this mean or if I'm just insane.

I only saw these two on my dreams, I wasn't involved in them at all.
alessa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities