Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Russel Brand playing a violin

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Russel Brand playing a violin

Postby pixiedreamer » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:43 pm

in the dream I was at this weird apt . complex I recently have been seeing in my dreams .I was visiting a friend in a weird garden and Russel Brand was playing a violin. then we all walked away together down a street where corn was popping on the stalks in the last dream I had of this landscape .
I have no clue if he even plays the violin but in my dream he played pretty well
pixiedreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Russel Brand playing a violin

Postby Melodyy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:04 pm

To see or hear a violin in your dream symbolizes peace and harmony in your waking life.
To see a vegetable or fruit garden in your dream indicates that your hard work and diligence will pay off in the end. It is also symbolic of stability, potential, and inner growth. You need to cultivate a new skill or nurture your spiritual and personal growth.
To see a flower garden in your dream represents tranquility, comfort, love and domestic bliss. You need to be more nurturing
To see a sparse, weed-infested garden suggests that you have neglected your spiritual needs. You are not on top of things.
To dream that you are in a rose garden indicates that you are feeling satisfied and happy about some waking situation

To see Russell brand who recently has sorted his problems with addiction/sex out sounds like you are having a similar experience you have faced many difficulties in the past but life is finally getting ironed and your future seems more pleasant?
Melodyy
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Russel Brand playing a violin

Postby pixiedreamer » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Thank you Melodyy the garden was a mixture of a few of them.The violin part makes sense as well I did not know all that much about russel brand , but still makes sense I used to live on the streets so yeah my life has not been easy , writing a book about it which is work after my work . Thank you you where so dead on. Nice to know what this one meant
pixiedreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities