Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Rowan Atkinson as Black Adder

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Rowan Atkinson as Black Adder

Postby geekgirl101 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Since I had been watching Black Adder Goes Forth just before going to bed it was no surprise that my next dream was about Black Adder. Edmund decided that he did love the nurse he condemned to death after all and ran into a room where she was being held in order to free her before she got executed. She was on a hospital bed wearing a straight jacket. He burst into the room and looked at her with both love and apology in his eyes, upset at what he had done to her. "Oh Edmund, you do love me!" she shouted happily. "Yes I do" he said running over to her. She was able to pull her arms apart enough for him to slip under her arms and kiss her. "Even if I was an axe murderess you would still love me?" "Until the very end" he replied. Then George burst into the room and rolled his eyes. "Good god, are you making love to her?" he laughed. He pulled Edmund away and pushed him aside. "Come along madam, time for the execution!" he said, grabbing hold of her. Edmund rushed over to her and pushed George off. "You're not going to execute her!" he shouted. "Oh yes we are!" said George, shoving Edmund off him. "No, she isn't the spy!" Edmund shouted, protecting the nurse. "But you said she was" said George. Whilst they were arguing some other soldiers came into the room and took the nurse away without Edmund noticing. "Here's what I'm going to do" said George. "I'm going to tell you something that's going to make you feel jealous and forget all about her." "No no, I don't want to hear it!" shouted Edmund, covering his ears. "Fine, then I'll draw it then" said George. He began drawing naughty images on a white board, one of them looked like he was about to draw a male genitalia but instead it was of a dolphin but the implication was still there as he drew arrows on where it was jumping to. Edmund looked angrily at the board which had now changed into a glass board, his moustache began to twitch, and then he remembered that the nurse was going to be executed any second. He bolted outside quickly to go save her.
geekgirl101
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities