Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Michael Jackson in a waiting room

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Michael Jackson in a waiting room

Postby geekgirl101 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:06 am

I had this dream about a couple of weeks after Michael Jackson died.

I was in a waiting room with a few other people, Michael Jackson was in there wearing his Bad uniform and he was curled up on a chair in the corner of the room like a lost boy and was very quiet. I approached him and said to him "Michael, I know now I was wrong, and I don't blame you for having to take all those pills." He looked up at me with a sad face and I realized even then I was wrong with what I just said. "No, you still don't understand, nobody will" he said. I woke up then with the knowledge he had to take the pills because he had no other choice.
geekgirl101
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities