Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I'm James Bond

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

I'm James Bond

Postby geekgirl101 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:56 am

One of my dreams a couple of nights ago was that I was James Bond running through the city of Manchester trying to escape from someone or something. I ran into a square where security cameras were projecting me running on the walls of the buildings. The shoppers thought it was a celebrity stunt and were cheering and clapping whilst saying "look there's James Bond!" I grabbed a woman in a red dress, she was important to me perhaps a sister or a co-worker, and I was desperately telling her about having to get out of there fast. I couldn't recall what was being said but I sounded desperate and eager to keep on moving.
geekgirl101
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities