Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

dinner date with Jimmy Carter and ex ambassador

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

dinner date with Jimmy Carter and ex ambassador

Postby orchidee » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:10 pm

I had a dinner date with Jimmy Carter and an ex Ambassador. When I was notified of their arrival I was busy with other issues and not yet ready. I hastily got dressed to go out and as I arrived with my sister I found them seated and already eating hors d'oeuvres. Jimmy Carter and his wife were seated at one table and the Ambassador was seated alone at a nearby table. I reached over to Jimmy Carter to shake his hand and he gave me his left hand. The same for the Ambassador. I introduced my sister. I never sat at any of their tables, the dream became blurry and suddenly woke up.
orchidee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: dinner date with Jimmy Carter and ex ambassador

Postby wanderer » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:03 am

What caught my attention in this dream was the lefthand handshake. Why would they both give me their left hand? Another thing that caught my attention was my sister's presence in the background.

Tonight I dreamt that I met the president. (Again my sister was present). As we were on the way I saw that the road was in construction and that they had reduced it's width. It annoyed me to see the wasted space. Finally, upon our arrival, In all his exuberance, the president came to meet me on a site surrounded by unfinished building projects. He offered me a business contract on a silver platter. I hesitated to take the offer because it was not in my line of work and realized that there could be some questionable money to be made easily. I left giving him a kiss on the cheek but tripped all over him doing so.
The next thing I knew was that I needed to go to the bathroom and went down to the site again (where there was a bathroom). The president was still there and I entered the bathroom but as I sat on the toilet I realized that there was no door. I just sat there and peed.
wanderer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities