Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamed I gave robert downey jr a blowjob

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Postby BreezesMom » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:05 am

apparently RDJ was flying me on vacation somewhere. we hadn't left yet and we were in an indoor pool, where I somehow ended up giving him a blowjob. it felt so real.
BreezesMom
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Getting Downey to business

Postby Superman1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

That RDJ. Hasn't he mended his old ways yet?
No, what does he mean to you? Whatever it was was taking you quickly away from yourself or the normal stuff, and maybe in your inner self or emotions perhaps, where you became intimate or close with what he symbolizes to you. And maybe the oral means to express it.
So, if for example he means success in later life. Tick that box, or that desire.
Or overcoming your past, if anything undesirable in that was still controlling you.
Or if attractive to you, it may mean thought of a guy or some attractive quality.
Or if you wanted to become a Superhero, ha, or a great detective... I guess he wasn't any of his characters though. But maybe it could reflect one of them.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: I dreamed I gave robert downey jr a blowjob

Postby gothceltgirl » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:57 pm

That's so awesome! I had a dream about him once. I lived in LA. I actually lived in NYC and just recently moved to NJ, so always an East Coast girl. Haven't ever even been to the West Coast. But anyway, RDJ & I were just friends, like platonic friends. I was at his house in LA. (No idea if that's where he lives or not) but I was hanging out with him and he was planning on doing drugs again, but I was going to hang around and take care of him, make sure he didn't hurt himself or wander off or something. It was also very real. I wanted to help him and I remember that in the dream I thought he was attractive, which I totally do, he's super hot :lovestruck: , but we were friends. Fuck's sake!

Sometimes I think my brain just invents clever ways to keep me from having awesome dream sex. :banghead: It's like the superego or whatever is manufacturing ways to destroy any hope of a dream sex life. I even have non celeb dreams where I'm with a guy and we can't find anywhere to go to be alone. Even though IRL I live alone and am 40 years old. It's insane. But of course there's a plausible explanation. I'm in a different city or something and haven't managed to get a hotel for some reason. And we're making out in a mall. Like I'm a teenager again. :cheesy: WTF? I went off on a tangent.
gothceltgirl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Genast » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:31 am

Do you remember those snap stuff Robert Downey Jr. makes as Tony Stark in the Iron Man or Avengers movies?
I was wondering how hes doing this....
Genast
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dreamed I gave robert downey jr a blowjob

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:30 pm

If the sensations stood out, dreamer has had lots of practice.
No shortage of dates for this one.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities