Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton

Postby Chardonnay » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:51 pm

Please provide me with your help for interpreting the following dream I had on January 31, 2013: The President (Barack Obama) is getting a blood transfusion. The blood for the transfusion comes from Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Both are lying down flat on their backs face up on hospital cots positioned side by side. A hospital tube is connected to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and blood is being transfused from her to President Barack Obama. She is wearing her eye glasses during the transfusion. Both are awake and calm during the procedure.

Thank you.
Chardonnay
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton

Postby Superman1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:25 am

If it doesn't mean the road to her resignation or giving up her power in that role....

Maybe the pres can represent the top authority in you. Your inner leader.
Secretary of State is principally concerned with foreign affairs and is considered to be the U.S. equivalent of a foreign minister.

Both sides of you lying on their backs indicates both sides of you were flat on your back or powerless, side by side.
Energy or life or power goes from her to him.

So was your control or power to lead yourself lacking, and needed energy or power from the part that dealt with affairs in your world or the outer world - perhaps in a foreign area or not your familiar ones?
And that part wore glasses to see better or else whose vision is waning too.

CONCLUSION
In simpler words, one part leads and controls, one part acts under that.
It might be that simple: your leadership needed action, perhaps foreign to you.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby luciddreamer28 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 am

Maybe its is your brain's perspective of who should of been president. Were you a Clinton supporter? Maybe its because Hillary will most likely run after Obama's second term is up.
luciddreamer28
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Chardonnay » Thu May 08, 2014 9:22 am

Thank you all who replied to my post. I have an interpretation for the dream. I believe it may have had to do with the new health care law. You see, Hillary Clinton wanted to pass a health care law during her husband's presidency. It failed to pass at that time but later passed during Obama's presidency. In my dream, Obama is getting a blood transfusion from Hillary. It seems to suggest something being passed from her to him. Lying down on cots in a hospital setting seems to indicate some type of health care. Lying down side by side suggests they are both aligned in some way. When I had this dream it was over a year ago and the hospital setting was actually in an airport. This may have been an indication of something getting ready to take flight. Could have indicated at that time that the new health care law was about to take flight.
Chardonnay
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Celebrities