Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt that Miley Cyrus was about to commit suicide

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

I dreamt that Miley Cyrus was about to commit suicide

Postby MusicSpirit16 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 am

It was really weird. She was on stage making some sort of speech and had two knives in her hand. She cut a little into her throat in two areas and was talking to the audience about it. Then her eyes went all teary and red. It was weird and kind of sad, actually.
MusicSpirit16
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dreamt that Miley Cyrus was about to commit suicide

Postby Superman1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:41 am

Smiley Cyrus - What does she mean to you?

What she represented was about to express in you, possibly an important message or announcement to yourself.
But that expression was cut - maybe the message itself hurt, or else your expression itself.
The audience can mean the part of you listening intently to this. So then you talked to this part of you about it. Or acknowledging it to yourself.
This upset you, made you sad.
1. Does she simply represent singing - which is the highest form of voice expression - within your soul? So joy and happiness? She always seems so light and bubbly, and now she is the opposite.
2. Or does she represent a strong form of just expression?
3. Or unless maybe the fact of her growing older, beyond her innocence or youth, that maybe you feel you are. Which can fit with 1.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby dougiezerts » Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am

Are you a fan of her?
Also, do you remember how the audience reacted? Were they in shock, or just mulling about?
dougiezerts
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Zalzagor » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:38 pm

you know looking at this a year on... she kinda did... no one realy likes her now.
Zalzagor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 am

Yeh, maybe her innocence or purity is what was killed, in the dreamer.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities