Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Noel And Liam Gallagher

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Noel And Liam Gallagher

Postby February » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:00 pm

I used to have a whole story progression with The Gallaghers.
It all started when I began to write my second book.

My partner and I in real life were HUGE Oasis fans. The dream started off when we were at an Oasis concert; they recognized us from being at concerts of theirs before, and we became friends. The story line went from just becoming friends to meeting up and having drinks together.

Noel and I went shopping (bizarre). In fact Noel became the more prominent one in the dream, while Liam was always there, he never featured as much.

In real life I began to notice when ever I dreamed of them, I was inspired the next day to write, and figured later that was why Noel was always more prominent; he wrote the majority of their songs.

To cut a long story short and not going into the numerous scenarios, one night I dreamed Noel was packing a case and said he was going back to England (I live in Australia), his job was done and wasn't needed any more. I was really upset as we'd become really good friends (nothing romantic, but just great mates). He left, and when Liam arrived I told him Noel had left and he said he knew; he was leaving too. I asked him why, since he and his brother had fallen out, and he told me he was leaving as he wasn't needed any more, his job was done. I was sad, and asked if he'd text now and again and keep in touch. He promised that he would.

I woke up feeling a little sad, and as I sat and thought about it, it hit me. I was on the last part of my last chapter - I didn't need them to inspire me any more!

And that happened in the middle of last year about 2 months before I completed my book, and have only had one dream about them since, and it was so dull, blink and I could have missed it.

It took me a good 6 years to write that book as I work and do it in my spare time, and I had them in my dreams for the whole 6 years - how spooky is that!
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Noel And Liam Gallagher

Postby February » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:44 pm

It's been a long time, but Noel popped back in again this week. There was a crowd of us on a night out and we all ended up back at someones place and we were all plastered.
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby anditmakesmewonder » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm

That's really cool. Wish I could dream with someone to inspire me, but that just not happen. Usually my dreams are a big mess.
I dreamed with the Gallaghers brothers once: I was walking in a crowded street and I saw Noel with some peers. As we walked by each other (on opposite directions) he raised his hand and held mine and we kept walking and our hands got apart. Than I saw Liam with some friends and a bus came and hit them. I was terrified and saw them there on the floor. Later I was at someone (unknown person) apartment trying to calm down and crying. That kinda of crazy dream. Funny that some people of my family would take a bus to an event that day and I had completely forgotten of it. They came to tell me that the bus broke and there was no trip after all.
anditmakesmewonder
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby February » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:44 pm

anditmakesmewonder wrote:That's really cool. Wish I could dream with someone to inspire me, but that just not happen. Usually my dreams are a big mess.
I dreamed with the Gallaghers brothers once: I was walking in a crowded street and I saw Noel with some peers. As we walked by each other (on opposite directions) he raised his hand and held mine and we kept walking and our hands got apart. Than I saw Liam with some friends and a bus came and hit them. I was terrified and saw them there on the floor. Later I was at someone (unknown person) apartment trying to calm down and crying. That kinda of crazy dream. Funny that some people of my family would take a bus to an event that day and I had completely forgotten of it. They came to tell me that the bus broke and there was no trip after all.

:lol: Mad dream! It's funny who pops up now and again!
February
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities