Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Putin in a flying Batmobille Snowmobile!

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Putin in a flying Batmobille Snowmobile!

Postby ptosis » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:23 am

OK, I live in Arizona. I stopped SSRI's about 6 months ago and on Rxmarijuana-snap vaping.

Going across a snow covered parking lot, I'm going to go over virgin snow that is very hard but could break under wieght, (and it could drop a few feet as it did under me when skiiing in CO when you are near a tree and there is nothing underneath IRL)

So I'm walking, and two cars , one on each side of me , shit - I'm go park to the parking lot. and find steps that have been cleared. I have my 11# dog with me Chuggers.

Somehow Inside a mall that serves light beer, - screw light beer but I need an attorney for travel offshore from USA. Go to bartender and ask for a phone book, brings out 2 foot thick phone book. I'm looking up attorneys.

I see a super fancy batmobile snowmobile super fancy at the mall. I go past the velvet rope and get on it. Putin get on it. He know all the dials and stuff and the thing spread out like wings in a hybrid machine and flies.

Wake up :king:
ptosis
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Dreams About Celebrities