Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lmao, Kim Jong Un Loves Pizza. XD

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Lmao, Kim Jong Un Loves Pizza. XD

Postby YoshKatgirl » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:27 pm

The other night, I dreamt that Kim Jong Un had a bunch of pizza slices shoved in his pants. He had that stupid, wide grin spread across his face and was trying to share the slices with me and some other people. I was like, "Ewww!" XD I'm not big into politics, but every now and then I'd look other country's political activities up just out of curiosity. I haven't seen anything about North Korea lately though, so this dream had me thinking, "What the heck." XD
YoshKatgirl
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lmao, Kim Jong Un Loves Pizza. XD

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:32 am

YoshKatgirl wrote:The other night, I dreamt that Kim Jong Un had a bunch of pizza slices shoved in his pants. He had that stupid, wide grin spread across his face and was trying to share the slices with me and some other people. I was like, "Ewww!" XD I'm not big into politics, but every now and then I'd look other country's political activities up just out of curiosity. I haven't seen anything about North Korea lately though, so this dream had me thinking, "What the heck." XD

(General, as in "General of Arms", Conflict of Interest)

(Nicholas Roerich // Arnold Toynbee // Edward Leedskalnin) God used the Generation immediately before ours to perform a measurement, and this was completed in New York City (MABUS MASTER BUILDING) ...................... Humanity relationship with me is only incest/rape/murder/suicide, furthermore that kind of a measurement is an impossibility at present ........................ That means God's Answer for incest/rape/murder/suicide, with my testimony has been taking a more direct role in New York City, NY, in the USA.

This will begin the North Korean War, perhaps in 2019 to 2020, view the statment of 2001 as a parable in the "tonybee idea" disclosure. North Korea will be blamed for the suicide the usa's citizens commit by using any level of force against me persistently. This is completely natural, and the progressive increment to the "war on terrorism".

The USA will retaliate with a nuclear strike, for what that believe korea did, then it will consume the country with its south korea alliance, there will only be one korea. This is a perfectly natural sin based reaction, it doesn't really concern me. (By Natural, I mean humanity is wrestling with God over its "Blind and Dumb" death, this is just another phase of "noting happening at all", and nobody should be offended by that, we have to wait until 2020 to 2024 around that time, everything is finished unless god presents us with another declaration).

(These Declarations from God, have slang words, like "Pre-Tribulation (9/11/2001), Mid-Tribulation (2019-2020?), and then the end of time, when everything is finished)

(In much simpler terms, first it is about "Blind and Dumb", that means the issue of "Dead Work and Flesh" is substituted .............. second it is about "Suffering and Pain" as the continual answer to the conflict of spiritual authority with man .................. (ethnic and jewish people fall short in promoting suicide by keep hurting me, because they are catering to the needs of the people, in their natural inclinations, so far they managed to once again, corrupt the administration of the law, and commit suicide, just for pleasure ................. its perfectly ok to die that way ...................... God has made provision to complete the law in 5 months all by himself, he does not need anything from humanity, unless you intend to kill a significant number of jewish and ethnic people, you should prepare for a fight, and encourage the usa to fight and kill you on land ...................... they might do that, as long as you don't encourage their belief further that you launched the nuclear weapon in new york city, and killed millions of people)

(unless it is mass suicide, lots of dead ethnic and jewish bodies at my feet, or, weekly in a predictable manner, the authorities will not acknowledge the suicide situation here in the usa, at the end of the day, its not important to me ................. that is your allowance from god .............. with or without my dead body, "nothing at all", until we see what is necessary, that means war soon, maybe next year) (Even if you kill yourselves in korea in a mass nuclear suicide, you need to remember, they are feeding off of your dead bodies, that will still satisfy their sin ................ you have to kill millions of people, or fight for your lives that will both, actions, stop the pleasure they will obtain from you)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities