Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Corpse

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Corpse

Postby RoadMyOwn » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:23 am

Lately, I have been dreaming of corpses. The corpse of my dead sister (she passed almost two years ago) and the corpse of a sick child (she was about 5 years old; I don't know who she was).

Last night I dreamt that I was responsible for caring for the corpse of Tom Petty. I grew up listening to his music, am very fond of his music and liked what I knew of him as a human being. I also grew up in an emotionally and physically abusive home, so I strongly identify with Petty in that sense (his childhood included severe abuse by his father). In addition, my deceased sister was a roadie for decades and had worked with Tom Petty many times. She always spoke highly of him.

The dream last night was sad. Everywhere I went, I was responsible for taking Tom Petty's dead body with me. His body emanated a sense of peace and calmness, also of joy. Nevertheless, he was dead - gone - and it was my responsibility to drag his corpse with me, which was cumbersome and sad. I was constantly reminded of his death, which had come as a shock to me. I'd appreciate any insight into this dream. Thank you in advance.
RoadMyOwn
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities