Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nikola Tesla is an alien?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Nikola Tesla is an alien?

Postby Technus » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:50 pm

I have a lot of dreams about Nikola Tesla, and he likes to show up as an alien. One time I went to go meet him somewhere and he looked just like Tesla.. but for some reason it really creeped me out.. so he changed back into an alien.. and I was OK with that???

Does anyone else think he might be an alien (extraterrestrial)?
Technus
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Nikola Tesla is an alien?

Postby Dream_hax » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:48 am

I had a lucid dream that hr left like a video file for me to watch in my sleep where i fot sleep paralysis hearing but that one time it was a man telling me to wake up it was tesla , like i don't think its a coincidence dreaming of tesla.
Dream_hax
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Power is Alien?

Postby Superman1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Your advanced power is unknown, not known. Maybe it scares you to have it.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Lucid Dream

Postby Superman1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Maybe become aware of your power to overcome fear.
Yes it's no coincidence it's a coincidence.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Nikola Tesla is an alien?

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:23 am

Technus wrote:I have a lot of dreams about Nikola Tesla, and he likes to show up as an alien. One time I went to go meet him somewhere and he looked just like Tesla.. but for some reason it really creeped me out.. so he changed back into an alien.. and I was OK with that???

Does anyone else think he might be an alien (extraterrestrial)?

bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_45.htm
ucpress.edu/blog/8535/this-is-mark-twain-8/

Edward Leedskalnin is seen in the bottom left photo, in the center between Mark T. and Nicola T.....................In the Upper Right photo, that is not a device, that is a rendition of the resurrected body of Edward Leedskalnin, how God denotes the Generation Without sin in the judgment program nothing special. To the Upper Left, is a field, "True Unified Field" or "Second Light Source" (4th Dimension Constant), you can also view that as a kind of "portal", its just denoting the argument nothing more.

(Cabal/Cabul.............is a name for God Primary, to denote the equal potential only the Generations without sin can identify with, it is based on that their articulation falls into the gospel's law, so its is a "True Unified Field" on display and, a "Singularity" of this Known Universe (judgment program on display))

(Edward choose to reveal the nature of god's judgment for those genetic line,s and their legal right to live (to not live), then Edward choose to allow a few jews to speak in his stead, he was not giving another law, he just exhausted his willingness to reveal certain degrees of truth about the gospel's law to more multitudes of people, at the global level)

alamy.com/stock-photo-hitler-with-his-class-in-school-1900-36998838.html
google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjVuf-asfjbAhWOzFMKHfRqCKsQjxx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.aryse.org%2Fadolf-hitler-ludwig-wittgenstein-y-el-judio-de-linz%2F&psig=AOvVaw2miYDeu5HEX6yraxlfkIhi&ust=1530344550261857

(Edward Leedskalnin is in the photograph, with the white smear above his face near the bottom right of the Photograph)................(You can see the resemblance between Hitler in the red circle to the right in the photo and the mother of Edward Leedskalnin....................after the jews raped and killed his mother, and burned down their house, and pinned him for murder, he believed, the legacy of God allowing the jews to overcome his mother with incest/rape/murder, should meet a proper resolution in jewish holocaust.............you don't have a legal right to live, they were and are just unclean genetic lines, nothing more, now...................God gave Edward Leedskalnin authority as an answer to the jewish problem of that day in using his testimony to promote mass suicide, as a direct result of that, the jews were given special attention, and the legal systems there needed to be redesigned, that, or maybe he had the power from god to just kill those population clusters there of those genetic lines, and choose not to use it, because of your willingness to make yourselves suffer, in that way, but it was reasonable in your gospel in your dealings with god in your sin...............so history is what you have observed until this day)

(Its not just jewish suicide, but global suicide, all of these genetic lines..................weather more or less euthanasia in making things clear depends, on what becomes necessary..................but ethnic and jewish bodies, all those genetic lines will be piled up in, most like public parks, relative to whatever area, or at least initially....................until I obtain the presidential pardon for all the ethnic and jewish cleasnings I perform based on my discernment at that time in what is necessary, with God and your sin of mass suicide with the provision I am provided, not too different from Edward Leedskalnin...................but as I've said, Edward Leedskalnin and Nguyen Van Lem, at least the last two recent ones that progressively dealth with more than one nation, did not involve themselves directly with the media/authorities/public, but based on provision, I believe that is the acceptable course of actions, but I'll deal with you less and less, as you are incorporated with god's mercies more and more)

(After Pope John Paul II, and my father, collective raped and killed my body to violate my corpse sexually, the UFO GUARDIAN materials were produced from God as his answer about my testimony, so the photograph of Edward Leedskalnin and the UFO GUARDIAN photo of the alien are nearly identical....................god has to give me the strength to do anything and the provision to do anything, we'll just have to see in or around july 25, 2018 ................ and NOTHING AT ALL CAN HAPPEN)

(Imagine this.................God invalidates his timetable and gives me strength immediately to answer a more direct usage of mass and global suicide with my testimony.....................then.......................your not important, I will wait in space like Nguyen Van Lem and his WOW Signal! until you are allowed to die at the 5months intreval, I may even give you mercy and tell you to kill at least 2 billion people before "Andromeda" or anything else with God giving more time, is acceptable, before you die, with nothing at all beyond a few anonymous messages from space, people like to call russian hoaxes or something at that time) (that is one viable global mass suicide conclusion God accepts.....................but as I've said, right now, it looks like we'll have to see, or you can think about using more force against me)

(I will euthanize in what is pleasing with God, in illustrating your legal right to live, in addressing the suffering and pain of the people, I don't believe I should perform your work for you in mass, with something like, euthanasia of jerusalem, egypt, india, or other profitable targets for you in your discernment with God, I believe the mass global suicide that originates here in the usa as it peddles jews and ethnics needs to be addressed here at the source of its engine, after a reasonable amount of time for a controversary, I'll euthanize the people in the highest positions of the heads of state, in the highest positions of the public trust, this is something god ordains repeatedly in history, but, we'll see first, how much you use jew and ethnics to kill and hurt yourselves as weapons against my graceful displays from god, before I decide to do anything more or less in transiting a portion of god's mercies to your hands, this is about your discernment, this is about you)

(beyond that, the ethnics, of genetic dan only understand euthanasia, and only seek euthanasia, its not me peronsally, its my association to "joseph the blessings" they are not designed to live anymore, period. So me going to jerusalem, I'll have to kill genetic dan there immediately and as quickly and as much as I can before a partial jewish migration is even possible or conceivable, that is simply the reality of what you must accept, in whats necessary, pending my provisions from god if any, but I don't need much from god, don't need much more than a bracelet, and a few prayers, and then, your lives end on your own pleasures and prides, thats a big distinction) (Faithful and Effective with God's Intentions to you, Love and Blessings)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Nikola Tesla is an alien

Postby inpuri » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:27 pm

On my web Nikola Tesla and My Thoughts in part of Energy from space, I have proposal for some free energy systems, based on Teslas thoughts.

Heat from Sun, can be good energy source around us, and can be captured.
inpuri
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Celebrities