Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chris Evans

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Chris Evans

Postby nicco99 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:53 am

A few months ago I had a dream I met Chris Evans. I was feeling a little upset and so to cheer me up he embraced me.

Now let me just tell you, he is one of the most amazing huggers I have ever met and I bet his hugs are just as firm and warm in real life too. :heartpump:

I woke up and almost wanted to cry because it wasn't real.
~ Dude, Suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something. ~
nicco99
the Chosen One
the Chosen One

Chris Evans

Postby BookerHullY » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:35 am

Or he could just announce to Chris Evans that he has a new tyre on his mini as Im sure that would satisfy Evans very public car fetish.
BookerHullY
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Chris Evans

Postby Sheena » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Pretty bad that this dreamer believes that dysphoria is what gives it worth.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Chris Evans

Postby Clementine » Thu May 03, 2018 3:59 pm

Commenting because I recently dreamed of Chris Evans too. He makes us girls dream rounds lol

I dreamed he was doing free acting classes & I was trying to get on stage to act with him but only got to watch from the audience.
Clementine
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Dreams About Celebrities