Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange/embarrasing dream involving taylor swift?

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Strange/embarrasing dream involving taylor swift?

Postby z3r0d4y_94 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

so this is a weird one and i cant quite figure it out

so this dream took place in my old secondary school ( I am 23 now) where i was the same age but a student still.
so i snuck into the lunch hall through a side door and it was lunch time but also a German class for some reason which was taught by a fat old woman so i walked through to the lunch hall where an old school bully tried to force feed me a poached egg and i turned it out.
this ended up in a sort of fight because i threw it at his face and ran off behind the school stage where I was in a drama classroom which was abandoned and empty I knew i was an adult and hadn't been for ages because it was all covered in cobwebs and was dark I was looking at the area reminiscing of my times in school

taylor swift was there for some reason (hence the celebrity section) she looked like she does in the video for love story but wearing thick rimmed black glasses and was teacher who told me off for interrupting the German lesson.

she went behind a curtain and there was a shower there she launched her purple underwear over the curtain in my direction and i stared at them considering pocketing them and i pulled my phone out hoping to get some photos of her but i couldn't because the german teacher suddenly was there and was staring at me saying don't bother I know what you are thinking

any idea what this could be?
z3r0d4y_94
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Strange/embarrasing dream involving taylor swift?

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm

Send that bully here. i love poached eggs but seldom make them bc they are trouble to cook.

The dream is a struggle about learning. The egg which stands for newness is underprepared and you have to take it in, make it part of you anyway. That is your task. Dream therefore is about wish to avoid or evade learning situation that is unwanted. The celebrity figure suggest some desirable status enhancement might attend to completing this learning. German is the Maguffin.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby z3r0d4y_94 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:34 am

Sheena wrote:Send that bully here. i love poached eggs but seldom make them bc they are trouble to cook.

The dream is a struggle about learning. The egg which stands for newness is underprepared and you have to take it in, make it part of you anyway. That is your task. Dream therefore is about wish to avoid or evade learning situation that is unwanted. The celebrity figure suggest some desirable status enhancement might attend to completing this learning. German is the Maguffin.

the strange thing is my friend did approach me regarding us both investing in bitcoin trading and i said id sleep on it and that night that dream came to me t
thats so crazy.
i ended up opting for it and we go live soon

thanks for helping me decipher it going by what you said I made the right choice i think
z3r0d4y_94
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

If you are trading in that commodity you have to follow it very closely and get out with a profit, otherwise you are being scammed.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities