Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Alec Baldwin

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Alec Baldwin

Postby sb52853 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:18 am

Alec Baldwin invited me to dinner at his house. It was a very big house with lots of rooms and there were buffet tables in every room. The only food I remember eating was chocolate pie. Later I had to go home at night and I was waiting at a station for a train and I went into a convenience store to get something. The front of the store was empty with only the clerk at a cash register. All the merchandise was kept behind a locked door and the clerk had to go back in the room to get the merchandise.
sb52853
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Alec Baldwin

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:17 pm

You are on a soul quest, a journey to find your identity in life and perhaps in the tribe. This is just a small part of it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dalara » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:20 am

I also dreamt about Alec Baldwin, however he's not my favorite actor
Dalara
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:53 pm

You must examine what you see in that dream image that is no-favorite to you. They will be the aspects of life and of self you will need to integrate to be more real.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Clementine » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:47 am

I think he represents your ego..for he appears to have a over inflated one himself and he also appears to be a deeply angry aggressive person who thinks his opinion means more than most others. That is what I think when I think of that actor/person.
Clementine
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Clem confounds ego SOM with being an egotist.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities