Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Thelonious Monk

We want to know which celebrities do you dream about. Come on in and see what kind of dreams that other Dream Moods visitors have had with famous actors, actress, models, musicians, and singers.

Thelonious Monk

Postby xenspirit » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:04 am

I dreamt that I got a certificate called "Felonious Monk TM" and it had nothing to do with crime, religion, or jazz musicians named Thelonious. I woke up laughing, which is better than the nightmares I've been having recently. I have been thinking in waking days of how to make me desirable for employers after age 50. I've considered several degrees and some of them are more of an oxymoron for my life than others.
xenspirit
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Thelonious Monk

Postby Gus Who » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:42 pm

Well did you see this ... http://www.cc.com/video-clips/lidfar/th ... nious-munk

... Might give you a idea
©

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit on Augest 21, 2017 at noon time (give or take an hour local time)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Thelonious Monk

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 pm

TM printed personal postage stamps with his image, saying 'The Unique'.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Celebrities