Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

EQ start of world split

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

EQ start of world split

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:20 am

...The dream kind of catches my attention when I am told I have 3 tickets for going 1600 miles ... as I start moving really fast like a beam of light. 
  I am abel to see this invisible level up in the cloud as I leap backwards into the other side of the world in one second... I then feel like I am pulled up to this level and see 8-12 darker skin of middle age in a room as I feel like their my brothers and sisters, like we are a team or group all there for the same cause. (maybe emergency meeting as I think about it) as we greet each other dream skips... 

Then I find myself in a room with a whole bunch of dirty laundry like it needed to be cleaned. Dream skips...

I see a invisible latter coming down from the invisible layer at cloud, in which I can climb up and down... Dream skips..

I find lying flat down on the ground with my ear and eye sight, listening on my childhood imaginary steal the flag line that had no fences or trees but a wider road as I feel and listen to an earthquake and I see a hair line crack form straight down this imaginary line ... as the EQ gets stronger I can see the crack go longer and start opening up to an eight of an inch ... It woke me up.

Background.. I watched about 20 min. of news on Libya      
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: EQ start of world split

Postby Batman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:16 am

Nevermind I figured out it was just Washington. :neer: the blue tax was the 1600( :lol: commercial when I saw the news) or was that the distance?
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: EQ start of world split

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Does an EQ in DC have anything to do with a DQ Banana split republic
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Return to Mystic Dreams