Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Jesus came back to Earth?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Jesus came back to Earth?

Postby unassertive » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:45 am

i had a dream that i walked out of a house, and the sky was completely orange with just a single bolt of lightning frozen in the sky.. then, it began to transform.. i called my mom and my aunt outside (i live with them) telling them to hurry because the sky was changing.. it all happened so quickly, so i can't really describe it.. but then Jesus appeared from where the lightning bolt used to be and placed a flag on Earth. we all stood there in awe.. but we were also terrified. i said,"it's Jesus!" and then my Mom then said,"that's not Jesus!" i turned around and began repeating to myself,"it's just a dream.." over and over again.. it was so realistic that i had to convince myself it wasn't real! then my aunt/mom (not sure who) asked,"we're all having the same dream?!"

the most amazing part of the dream was the way it felt.. in it, i felt so ALIVE.. anyone have any insight on what this dream might mean for me? :) i think it might also be important to mention that i am not religious.
unassertive
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Jesus came back to Earth?

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:12 am

8-) Hmm sounds like someone was shinning a color of lights in your eyes while you were sleeping :) but I say you found a new way to look at your religion through your dream life.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby mindtwister » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:27 am

Fortitude and consolation in adversity are forecast in a dream of Jesus. Your lot in life will gradually improve for you. Hang in there. Peace and contentment are on their way to you.
mindtwister
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby candice_m » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:16 am

Wow. Your dream imagery is actually quite correct, from what I've read. According to Elias (http://www.eliasweb.at), Christ was actually 3 people.

session 298 -- http://www.eliasweb.at/transcripts/t_se ... e+past+was

Within what you view to be past was created, as I have stated, a mergence of essences. You have designated the manifestation of one of these essences as those biblical characters that you identify as John your Baptist, Saul of Tarsus, which is Paul, and that manifestation which you term to be Jesus the carpenter. All three of these manifestations are manifestations of one essence. The reason that you move into the area of creating prophecies of a second coming is that you have been offered visions, or interpretations of visualizations, which suggest a mergence of essences and a returning into physical focus [of] one of those three manifestations.

Now; your interpretation of this return is that the one manifestation that you designate as the Jesus shall be returning as the new Christ. In actuality, the manifestation which has been designated as the merging focus, to be creating of a fragmentation which is creating of manifestations of Rose, is that of the focus of Paul.

=======================

The person known as Paul has merged with another essence, known as Rose, and it's this Rose that's going to return (there are actually 9 manifestations of this Rose, but one of them is associated with Paul from the Bible -- hence "second coming").

According to Elais there are 9 families of consciousness. Jesus was from the family called Gramada (http://www.eliasweb.at/game/kat.php?g_kat=Gods) and the color associated with Gramada is orange.

session 67

"We move to your next family, in your color of orange. This will be the family of Gramada. They are organizers. They are initiators. They bear great creativity. They possess an ability to connect with world views of other essences."
=======================

From what I've read of the Elias material, your dream imagery is 100% correct and I KNOW how crazy it all sounds, but it's just that your dream is so consistent with what Elias has said about it. I read your dream recognized the connection and thought I'd just pass what I know along...

Candy
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:52 pm

Okay now this sounds like your trying to scare the child into religion. Now you might want to think of this dream as if you go into be the "twllght zone" and :dusto: ZAP you get that Harry Potter tattoo that scars your brain and you wake up and understand Elias (Hebrew 'Eliahu "Yahveh is God" also called Elijah) is just another character of Jesus/God trying to give everyone the same dream to remember as he plants his flag right next to the scar in his Kingdom, it an apocalyptic dream
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby candice_m » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 pm

Haha! NOT my intent. I *hate* religion!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last thing I want to do is try turn to convert people. I recognize some of what this person is connecting to though -- the orange, the "2nd coming" of Jesus thinking it's Jesus but being told it's not Jesus. A dream like this could turn someone TOWARD religion, if it was vivid enough enough. I wanted to give a reason for this person to NOT do that.

Elias is NOT Elijah, though I see the connection.

ELIAS: “You have chosen, within this dimension, a new experience in creativity. You have chosen, within what you term to be your history, certain actions and experiences for long time periods, in your terms. These have been purposeful for those experiences. You presently move away from your religious era, which has continued for quite some physical time period, into a new awareness in consciousness, to allow you an expanded creativity and allow you to utilize your abilities of essence within physical focus. You are expanding your reality to encompass more of essence and more of your own creative abilities.” [session 203, August 03, 1997]

ELIAS: “Holding the remembrance and acceptance of belief systems are two of the base elements of this shift in consciousness, which allows you to open and widen your awareness, which subsequently allows you to be accomplishing your creativity more fully and realizing your abilities more fully.” [session 390, May 01, 1999]

Yeah so, no god is gonna be coming from the heavens with trumpets 'a-blaring! I won't quote Elias any more in this thread either. I'm not trying to "convert" people to read Elias!

Candy
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:08 am

I was just having some fun :lol: as I looked up the word Elais... I have not heard of this and just skimmed through the intro and one of the pages that you mentioned, did not mean to say you cant "quote" as this sounds like talking to a spirit through "channeling" through Mary like a "casey" person in dream state I take?? I guess I have to see if I can add this to my general bat computer stuff (knowledge base) :neer:

Though I would have to think this falls under some sort of religious based understanding of conseiousness or SHIFT :computer: as we talk to "Elais" who is a spirit talking through a subconscious person, as I kind of think he talks to everyone in a way... if it's the same soul... according to names that is... and in the spirit world rules you can not use Gods name in vain... so it the same spirit according to my basic :2cents: rule book bat computer knowldge :whoa:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Well unacertive you may be as we haven't heard more from you in this thread, but what's so hard to believe that it was Jesus and not some other name? as I think showing up in dreams does not break the rules as in dreams you still have to believe them by faith. This does sound like an intervention of some sort. like time out, insert more info, and do over.
Lightning frozen is time standing still for a bit.

putting a flag in the ground would definitly be a sign of claiming territory. I think also Jesus has much better odds with people that aren't religious. people always think they have to be good or "religious" to see Jesus.

Here's the thing... old testament (was only half the story) it had a lot to do with keeping the rules. Then Jesus came and established something New, a completely different concept than law and rules. Since he sacrificed Himself, he took care of the rules and religious part and said... all you have to do now is just Believe Me and get in on His good graces.
Whaahoo or maybe I should say Naba-Daba-Doo! as that is way easier than trying to do my own thing and being religious.

This dream is very much what Easter is all about and very similar to a dream I had last week...

In a dream... Reclamation! 4/19/11
I was looking at the shape of a cross as it started to gleam brightly. (google "Bible Wheel" symbol)
When the brilliance slowly diminished, in the same shape, I could now see it as a conquerors sword stabbed into the ground. Like He had just staked His claim.
It thundered and it shook the ground.
The power and authority of this claim pierced through all dimensions, the spiritual heavens, this world, into the earth and down under the earth. Like going through all layers, physical and spiritual, temporal and eternal, it claimed them all!
I was surprised to picture a more clear understanding that it had power to pierce even the darkness under the earth, like a key to unlock this stronghold, conquering death and hell.
The Sword, Lord Jesus, commanded it all... This is My territory!... Mine!

a Flashing Sword is quite similar to a Bolt of Lightning striking the ground. Time Out, Now that's an intervention!
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby candice_m » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:Well unacertive you may be as we haven't heard more from you in this thread, but what's so hard to believe that it was Jesus and not some other name? as I think showing up in dreams does not break the rules as in dreams you still have to believe them by faith. This does sound like an intervention of some sort. like time out, insert more info, and do over.
Lightning frozen is time standing still for a bit.

putting a flag in the ground would definitly be a sign of claiming territory. I think also Jesus has much better odds with people that aren't religious. people always think they have to be good or "religious" to see Jesus.

Here's the thing... old testament (was only half the story) it had a lot to do with keeping the rules. Then Jesus came and established something New, a completely different concept than law and rules. Since he sacrificed Himself, he took care of the rules and religious part and said... all you have to do now is just Believe Me and get in on His good graces.
Whaahoo or maybe I should say Naba-Daba-Doo! as that is way easier than trying to do my own thing and being religious.

This dream is very much what Easter is all about and very similar to a dream I had last week...

In a dream... Reclamation! 4/19/11
I was looking at the shape of a cross as it started to gleam brightly. (google "Bible Wheel" symbol)
When the brilliance slowly diminished, in the same shape, I could now see it as a conquerors sword stabbed into the ground. Like He had just staked His claim.
The power and authority of this claim pierced through all dimensions, the spiritual heavens, this world, into the earth and down under the earth. Like going through all layers, physical and spiritual, temporal and eternal, it claimed them all!
I was surprised to picture a more clear understanding that it had power to pierce even the darkness under the earth, like a key to unlock this stronghold, conquering death and hell.

a Flashing Sword is quite similar to a Bolt of Lightning striking the ground. Time Out, Now that's an intervention!

Whoa. Iiiiiiiiiiinteresting! When you mentioned the Old Testament and the New Testament that brought to mind a dream a friend of mine had couple of months ago.

I looked for your dream "Reclamation!", but I couldn't' find it. Did you post it here? If so, could you give the link? If not, could you post it here now or PM it to me? Your sword imagery is interesting! Are you familiar with the Chi-rho symbol?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho

Notice the middle part looks like a sword and the how similar it looks to a Cross. Fascinating!
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

There's another dream on this forum where the person a series of 2 dreams. In the first dream, the person saw Jesus holding a baby and in the second the person dreamed that they were being held up by a female deity.

Here's the dream:

(viewtopic.php?f=8&t=77959). This baby is FEMALE.

See now, that's just interesting. It's imagery I am familiar with. I know I said I wouldn't bring up Elias again, but I take that back. Elias is a "personality essence no longer in physical focus" and is currently being channeled by a woman named Mary Ennis (http://www.eliasweb.at/). Within the transcripts he talks about a "shift in consciousness" that is currently taking place.

Elias says, "Many individuals within this time period hold an awareness of a movement within consciousness. They identify this partially correctly, in expressing that they view the mass consciousness changing from a male conscious expression to a female expression. They are not quite understanding what they connect to, but they hold a knowing, partially, of this expression of your shift, and its element which is being expressed of the Source Event." (session 100)

The Source Event that Elias is talking about is related to the religious movement of 2000 years ago. It's all related and darn, I see people dreaming about it here on Dream Moods! People are connecting to something or perceiving it within their dreams. It's the oddest thing!
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:16 am

This was the dream, I only posted it in this thread

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:In a dream... Reclamation! 4/19/11

The big event or time shift that happened about 2000 years ago is Easter, Jesus, Resurrection...
or if you want to put it in mystical terms... you might call it Planetary Intervention from a supernatural alien Light source.

The ark of the covenant was a symbol of promise... it was a promise box, the covenant was two way relationship, we broke our part of that deal.
and God removed his presence which rested on/above the Ark of the covenant...
The artiFACT of it was, we broke our promise and lost it!... with no way to get it back. All we could do was try, try, try, try try... to be religious.
Anyway that was Old Testament,
Now, because of the power of Christ, what He did, each one of us has the potential to be a new "Ark of the covenant" a new promise box and the presence of God (His Spirit) returns to dwell with us.

The Spirit, or essence of His presence, is part of the trinity, God as 3 in 1..... Father, Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit
If we are the Ark of his covenant... we choose where we want His name, His Word, or His presence to dwell.
Jesus cleared the way, we just have to walk in it.
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:43 am

Dice- Jesus holding a baby, I'd :wideeye: take as " baby = world/ "kingdom" as both these dreams :idea: steak :eat: some bread :2cents: in the title of this thread. ( :? that is if you believe in this religion stuff)

Female as i see in the spiritual world/ spirit form could be... both child and mother... or "church"

As I look into "Elias" I agree with this "shift in consciousness" but I think we have to look at history in a spiritual perspective in Abel to see the very Adam that fell from a tree :apple:, otherwise we might be walking with a Cain, and how long can you walk with a cane before it gives way and you fall?

As I had a dream last night about looking into "channeling" as i... as I was hovering by a wall 3/4 of the way up in a box - warehouse looking at people who were playing with a small circle like a hole in the floor as they throw something in the circle like little white dots, as it look as a spirit came up from it and they called more spirits from this little circle... as the dream skipped around a little and i saw them throw out a bunch of 'dots' or spit balls all over the floor.. and I saw a couple people run up the wall and out a hatch as it looked a little out of control.. skipped.. I saw then from two angles.. as i must of followed some with one eye... it looked down and saw several holes in the floor and more spirits pop up in the ground ... and it got kind of spooky :yikes ...
as the other eye was still on the side 3/4 up ... and then the dream focused on the wall right above where I was hovering as one of these holes started to open up right next to me and out popped this head that look more like a green blob.. as I throw a :dusto: punch at this blob and woke up as my hand hit the side of the couch that I was sleeping on... and yeah the color of the couch is a lime green ugly blob color. :lol:

But I was thinking about "channeling" as I went to sleep :dreams: and I was trying to grasp the rules.. as I know people who have been haunted for playing with fire. (Alfred .. tina is one)

So I like to go a little slow on this "Elias" thing as I just became aware of it... and though I do know that spirits get in big trouble if they come through and get caught... as I see this kind of "shift in consciousness" to being able to throw a dart into a spinning tornado of Alfred Bible Wheel... we don't want to hit the wrong conscious

But if you want to roll with it... Dice. I'll put my :2cents: in /or on the atom ant.... i- (or that God part-E-call) :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 am

Even smart :geek: people used to think their world was flat.
then they felt the earth :cabbagepatch: move under their feet
and they saw the sky come a tumbling down (their small world view)
They thought they had everything figured out, all catagorized and stable...
untill... everything SHIFTED :worry:
What?!? it's Not just East, West, North and South?!?

Now we have to worry what's around the corner... a whole new dimension... the other side

Batman, quit peeking... :infinity: that's cheating
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah I know but the corner I was peeking around was the devil's! But it is like I have my own area code 511 but no place to sit if you get my picture.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby candice_m » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:02 pm

HOLY SHIT! Batman! Your dream!!!!!!!!!!!

Naba-Daba-Doo!

The 2 of you. You have no idea what you've tapped into and how synch-y it is with the crazy shit I've been experiencing this week with the Elias material.

The dream, the words you chosen to use, OMG!

I have screen shots of your posts! I don't have time to respond, but I will tomorrow. DAMN!
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Dice, sounds like your on a roll :cabbagepatch: - Alfred and I had tapped :cheers: Gazoo juice a while back, and I had to much of the moon shine and went batty. Well I have a lot more reading (or skimming) on Elias... as I can relate to some of that :whoa: stuff, so yeah I get the 511 :infinity: but let's keep this Shift of us being in a :harhar: twilight zone here to this little "mental ward" and under the radar :toothless: as i was already kick out of Bedrock, and I already locked myself up in my bat cave... and the news of the day has made me feel real sick :hurl: ... as I watched Katrina news for days. :pacing:
Gus Who?

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:30 am

Okay, this is gonna be long and I apologize for that! It's been an interesting week and so many things have happened and they've happened very quickly.

On 4/15/2010 I ran across this within the Elias material (http://www.eliasweb.at/):

DAVID: Well, meaning that I'm noticing some of the qualities --- for example, astrology is made up of four qualities, air, fire, earth, and water, and somehow I'm relating those to identifying from a birth chart one's choice of focus or perception, like common to that of thought to that of emotional focus, and somehow I'm getting a clue that in someone's chart that this is able to identify those, without having to ask you, for example.

ELIAS: I may express to you, those elements may be more closely associated with focus type rather than orientation. (session 1080 -- http://www.eliasweb.at/transcripts/t_se ... on_nr=1080)

Focus types can be associated with the elements of air, fire, earth and water. That got me thinking. I'm not familiar with Astrology, but I am somewhat familiar with playing cards. In the playing card system:

Image = Water
Image = Fire
Image = Earth
Image = Air

From there, I looked for how I could fit the Elias material into the cards some how. Amazingly, it fit quite well!

This next part I'm still working on. Technically, within the Elias material there are 11 energy centers and not 8 as I have listed. Since there are 13 cards associated with each suit, I may need to move things around a bit. The cards may or not fit perfectly. I'm still investigating!

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:31 am

This is Gabe Pier:

Gabe is my boyfriend. On the night of March 7-8 he had a series of very vivid dreams. I won't include the entire dream sequence, but the last sequence is quite interesting.

During the first week in April Gabe had another very vivid dream. In this dream he stood before a large Bible and as he peered into it he felt himself being drawn into it in "stages" or "layers". In one of the layers he saw a backwards "4" and in the final layer he saw the number "22" in solid gold.

Image Image
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:32 am

When thinking about these dreams and the images within them, Gabe's initial impression was that they were Masonic and that the "22" referred to the 22nd degree. In Freemansonry, the 22nd degree is called the Knight of the Royal Ax and is associated with "the dignity of labor". It's symbolized by 2 yellow axes.

When I heard Gabe describe his dreams, I immediately thought about the Elias material (something Gabe isn't overly familiar with). The eye in the pyramid is the Seer Tile (http://www.eliasweb.at/Ron/05yeleye.html):

In Freemansonry the 22nd degree is symbolized with 2 YELLOW axes and the Seer tile is also YELLOW. Interesting.

From reading the Elias material (and the Seth books), I knew about the tiles but when Gabe dreamed about seeing an eye in a pyramid I looked at the tiles (http://www.eliasweb.at/Ron/thumbnails.html) more closely.

Because Gabe also saw the number "22", I looked at that one more closely. Tile 22:

Interesting. This tile is also YELLOW.
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:33 am

So, I'm surfing around the Elias website looking for more information about the tiles, the city and the game. From the main website, I clicked on "related information" (http://www.eliasweb.at/related/topics.html). I scroll down a bit and see 3 links.

When I clicked on "Paul" (http://www.eliasweb.at/Paul/p_intro.html), what do I see? TILE 22!

Okay, something's definitely UP!
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:33 am

On 3/20/2011 I interpreted a dream here on Dream Moods for a young man named Matt. Meet Matt!

A couple of days later Matt sent me a PM that included an earlier dream he had in which no one on the forum responded and he wanted to know if I could comment on it.

Matt originally posted his dream (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamforum/vi ... 99#p349599) on 2/2/2011

I received his PM about it on 3/22/2011

The dream primarily revolved around 2 young girls. You can view Matt's dream here (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamforum/vi ... 99#p349599).

Apparently, I did an okay job in interpreting Matt's dream because a month later I received another dream interpretation from Matt. I received the 2nd PM on 4/22/2011.

This 2nd dream, also includes 2 unknown females. You can view his dream here (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamforum/vi ... 39#p376539).
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 am

Okay, now I'm paying attention! There are 2 sets of tiles. There are the Elias tiles (http://www.eliasweb.at/Ron/thumbnails.html) and there are the Jorid Tiles (http://thejorid.net/tiles). I'm familiar with the Elias website, but not the Jorid website. Apparently, the Jorid tiles are also associated with the 9 families of consciousness, the city and the "game". I've read through the Jorid site a little and it's --- well, it's strange!. I'm not sure what to make of it. The TILES though -- now, those are interesting! I connected to them right away.

This is the Dreamour Tile (http://thejorid.net/tiles/dreamour):

Both of Matt's dreams involved 2 unknown females and in both cases there was a definitely this connection between the subjective and objective going on. In addition to the dates with the "22" in them, Matt was asking ME about these dreams. Unknown to Matt I am an identical twin. :)

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 am

Okay, by now I'm convinced that there's something going on with these tiles. While looking at these tiles, reading about the "city" and the Elias website, I can't help but notice that there's a lot of reference to reality being a GAME.

Image Image

Image Image
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:36 am

Reality as a Game...

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 am

Around the time of early spring 2009 I started to read the Elias material seriously. I'd read the material before that, but I decided I should start at the beginning and read it all the way through (a goal I'm still working on). I make glass beads for a living and at that time I felt that if my life didn't change, then I didn't want to live it. I had a good life. No problems. It was just getting boring! The thought of me at home making glass beads day in and day out for the next 30 years was very oppressive to me at the time. Somehow reading the Elias material made me feel better.

I'm not sure which session it was (an early one, I'm sure) but Elias was talking about how easy it is to connect with past lives/focuses. So, I tried it. I got the word "Nigeria" and I saw 2 barrels of coffee. Nothing spectacular and quite forgettable.

Fast forward about a year. I met Gabe through FB on May 25, 2010. On May 30th we met in person for the first time. On the night of May 30/31 Gabe had a dream and in the dream he saw me wearing a long purple dress, smoking a cigarette in my den and wearing a ruby colored marquee shaped ring with diamonds around the ruby. In the dream he heard the words, "The ring is key". A few days later he found a "Jesus" fish magnet at a car wash. He connected the ring from his dream to the magnet he found at the car wash (same shape). At the time, he told me that this imagery to him is a vulva. Funny, I know! When I see the Jesus fish I don't think of a vulva, but whatever!!

Gabe and I talked about a lot of things and among them were spiritual things. I learned that many of Gabe's spiritual experiences involved Orishas. At that time I didn't even know what an Orisha was. He started to explain that the Orishas are the deities worshiped in West Africa. When I heard this I immediately remembered that I saw "Nigeria" when I asked myself about past focuses. From there, we made lots of connections to our family and friends and West Africa.

The Orisha that Gabe sees the most often is Yemaya. Knowing nothing about Yemaya I did a Google image search for her. I found one particular image that caught my attention because of the red fish (the same color as the ring I was wearing in his dream). Now this image is REALLY interesting because there's GAME imagery on it as well! As I recall, that was kinda odd. Why would someone put a tick-tac-toe board on a fish?

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 am

Reality is a GAME

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:38 am

Okay, now I've caught you up to the present (mostly!). I replied this this post because there were aspects to it that I recognized.

Within Elias's Game (http://www.eliasweb.at/game/) I remembered that under the category of "Gods" (http://www.eliasweb.at/game/kat.php?g_kat=Gods) the essence family of Gramada is associated with Christ and the color for the Gramada family is orange. "We move to your next family, in your color of orange. This will be the family of Gramada." (session 67)

candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

So, whoever this person is who had this dream is connecting to something I am familiar with, so I responded to the post. What's interesting are Batman and Naba's reply. Here's a screen-shot!

Batman chose to address me as DICE. Being a Candice, normally people call me Candy but never in my entire life have I EVER been addressed as DICE! Interesting.

Batman goes on to describe his dream about channeling. In his dream he finds himself in a "warehouse looking at people who were playing with a small circle like a hole in the floor as they throw something in the circle like little white dots". Further he writes "i saw them throw out a bunch of 'dots' or spit balls all over the floor." To me that sounds like a GAME and the "spit-balls" sound a lot like DICE. Also, the manner in which Batman chose to express himself included a lot of playing/gaming imagery.

What's also interesting about Batman's dream about channeling is how he EXPERIENCED the dream and how he subsequently expressed that experience. Within the dream he's on a wall in box and experiences dual perception: with one eye he saw several holes in the floor with spirits coming out and at the same time with the other eye continued to look at the wall he was on.

I've seen 2 eyes and it's related to the Elias tiles. The "2 eyes" can be found in the Aspect Seer Intent (A.S.I.) equation (http://www.eliasweb.at/Ron/a_s_i.html). This equation, Elias says, is the "construct equation for Seer doorways".

Lastly, if that wasn't enough, in Batman's replay he refers to channeling as "playing with fire". Yup. I've seen fire! There are 2 Jorid tiles (http://thejorid.net/tiles) with fire: The Flyme Tile (http://thejorid.net/tiles/flyme), which has to do with "unraveling the layers of reality" and the Hearth tile (http://thejorid.net/tiles/hearth) which has to do with a "supporting pyramid". (I showed these 2 tiles earlier).
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby candice_m » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

Naba's reply is interesting because she referred to the directions East, West, North and South and how these seemingly linear directions can twist and curl around and actually be quite different. The compass directions are also associated with the playing cards (A GAME).

Image = West
Image = North
Image = East
Image = Spade

After I read Batman and Naba's reply to this post, Gabe came over and with him were a brand spanking new pack of Poker DICE!

Image Image

There's some seriously weird stuff going on!!!
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 pm

You sure can slice n dice a lot of info into the blender :cabbagepatch:
may as well put in a couple of Bat wings in there too and take it up for another spin.
ecept Batty there has been feeling a little queezy :hurl: from travlin through worm holes :infinity:
and seeing all the Loco-comotion.

SHEEEEEEEEEEE's that's the mother of all overloads to the time :computer: machine.
Either that bolt of lightning is still frozen or we just figured out how to Sir-pass-the-time.

Kinda miss bedrock... more still life... no motion pictures... Hmmm now I'm getting queezy :hurl:
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:11 am

candice- Okay, this is gonna be long and I apologize for that! It's been an interesting week and so many things have happened and they've happened very quickly.
Dice is that 12 rolls ? :cabbagepatch:

On 4/15/2010 I ran across this within the Elias material (http://www.eliasweb.at/):

DAVID: Well, meaning that I'm noticing some of the qualities --- for example, astrology is made up of four qualities, air, fire, earth, and water, and somehow I'm relating those to identifying from a birth chart one's choice of focus or perception, like common to that of thought to that of emotional focus, and somehow I'm getting a clue that in someone's chart that this is able to identify those, without having to ask you, for example.

ELIAS: I may express to you, those elements may be more closely associated with focus type rather than orientation. (session 1080 -- http://www.eliasweb.at/transcripts/t_se ... on_nr=1080)

Focus types can be associated with the elements of air, fire, earth and water. That got me thinking. I'm not familiar with Astrology, but I am somewhat familiar with playing cards. In the playing card system:....

....This next part I'm still working on. Technically, within the Elias material there are 11 energy centers and not 8 as I have listed. Since there are 13 cards associated with each suit, I may need to move things around a bit. The cards may or not fit perfectly. I'm still investigating!...

Dice - There is a lot rolling in all those dots that your spinning up thier :blockhead: .. but what I can see is that fire should be diamonds as a symbol of a star, water would be clubs as to grow, earth would be spades as to dig and air would be heart as to breathe ... batty computer...

With Elias I am still trying to absorb this, but I agree with this shift-y way of talking with the subconscious to become more conscious as I suppose this Mary is under some sort of trance as to channel with Elias. I like to toss this dice a little bit :cabbagepatch: before I can roll with some of it. Maybe I can loony tune into this Elias channel if he can spot me some more :2cents:

So I am putting my :2cents: on the Pass line here and let me get back to you after I roll through this Elias site.

Alfred - Though I might go through this loony hole :infinity: in the T-Z (twilight zone) :dreams: as such :harhar: :halo:it's kind of hard to swallow a bad dream :hurl: as they kind of burn thinking I could have done more if I was not in a penalty box for some minor foul.

Bedrock - Quick Draw McGraw dream was prophetic, as I peek :infinity: into that site, I don't feel I have the responsibility to inform there dreamers as much as I do here as I talked to you about the "Jet and football bomb" as it was like Katrina and the days before it hit, I get that :worry: as I can not talk to you over there about this stuff.. though I have always like the lay-out a little better as we could go to the cat box. Death has a way with spoiling things, even when you can cheat at it. Danny boy joke and you wanting to cook me bat wings... Holy Smoke :cabbagepatch: let's roll with dice here, and not freeze time just yet.

I am the type to think even bad news is good news ahead of time like this, as I had time to say a couple prayers, but I remember thinking in the dream that it was not my area, more like peeking into the devils back yard which I call the nightmare section of T-Z as I like to think bad thoughts some times and I try putting them in there place.

You know how that can be if you live in area 51, you get a yecca :hurl: full like a mountain, so if this wiki-leaks out... MANning is in trouble for causing this leak.

I say let's place our bets and let the dice roll. ... Alfred - did you see this on your Bible wheel spin... as I am thinking there is going to be other shooters coming, maybe the Royal couple will want to get out of there bed and play in this dream game.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 03, 2011 12:07 pm

candice_m wrote:Reality as a Game...

Well Dice, I am still going through this, but if your going to play a game you should change air to wind and make it a clear color as there are 3 prime colors.
Also the Spade is earth which turns blue, the Club is water which turns green, the diamond is fire which turns red and the heart is wind /air which turns clear as there are only 3 prime colors and there is black and white as "polar" plays a spin :cabbagepatch: as the movement in time /space factor as the "i" see at any given moment in time, therefore reality is a perspective of where you are looking at it.
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby candice_m » Tue May 03, 2011 7:29 pm

There's a lot that's happened since I responded to this post. I've been working on summarizing it on a web page. I'll post it when it's done.

As it turns out, this dream of "Jesus came back to Earth?" was very significant to me and Batman's dream, his use of words, etc. It's a long story and it involves a lot of people and some of the dreams people have posted here on this website. It's the strangest shit EVER! I'm attempting to explain it all with screen shots, links, etc.

Right now, I'm quite distracted with it!

Candy
candice_m
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed May 04, 2011 4:27 am

Okay Dice, :cabbagepatch: roll with what your going with, but if you get the to the part that takes off my mask and you find that I am bipolar L :infinity: :infinity: king and refuse to take medicine because day dink i'm batty for having D's T- :sleep: dreams and wanting to shift-E :creeping: my consciousness to the border of becoming a dark knight, so I don't get caught by Dee :dreams: police.

Keep this username under your dinky cap :lep: Gus Who :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Mystic Dreams