Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need your book recommendations

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Need your book recommendations

Postby crazycat » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Years ago between ages 12 and 16 (I'm 40 now) I had many prophetic dreams. The event would always occur within 3 days of the dream. I started to become so upset and disturbed by them that I managed to 'turn it off'.

I think I'm ok now with trying to understand and possibly develop this again. Are there any books anyone can recommend for me?
crazycat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need your book recommendations

Postby Athanor » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I would advise that it’s best if you looked into the analysis of dreams in general in order to obtain a reliable footing by which to help judge whether a dream may be “prophetic” or of another type.

Just as a side note, it’s possible that your revived interest in dreams may coincide with the repetitive dreams about “people who won’t die” that you outlined in another post. The idea would be that an important part of your personality related to a natural connection to dreams and their meaning almost “died” many years ago but it should be allowed to be "revived". However, the dreams could relate some other aspect of your personality overall.

If this general approach to the dreams seems to click and you look into this idea more thoroughly, then the type of repetitive dream you mentioned should stop or at least become much less frequent. Of course if they continue largely unchanged, then another approach to their meaning would likely be required.

So here are a few books related to the analysis of dreams that you probably will find very helpful. These can be found on such sites as http://www.amazon.com and http://www.innercitybooks.net for example.

• Robert A. Johnson’s “Inner Work” is a very good introduction to a reliable way of looking at dreams as well as other expressions of the unconscious
• Various striking dreams, including prophetic ones, are presented in Carl G. Jung’s, “Memories, Dreams, Reflections”
• A very useful chapter on dreams can be found in Mary Ann Mattoon’s, “Jung and the Human Psyche: An Understandable Introduction”
• Although you will have to locate a used copy, George R. Slater Ph.D., “Bringing Dreams to Life” is a very valuable and straight forward guide to exploring dreams
• Another essential book would be “The Meaning in Dreams and Dreaming” by Maria F. Mahoney. Unfortunately, you would also have to find a used copy of this book.
• James A. Hall’s book, “Jungian Dream Interpretation”, is short but one of the best beginner’s book on dreams. A cassette by the author is also available that outlines how to approach the interpreting of a dream.
• Donald Broadribb’s “The Dream Story” contains a large number of dreams and their interpretations to help understand the detailed process required in looking at dreams
• To help explore the images of a dream, it’s best to use reliable books on symbols such as “A Dictionary of Symbols” by J.E. Cirlot, “The Herder Symbol Dictionary”, and Penguin Books “Dictionary of Symbols” because the vast majority of “dream dictionaries” whether online or otherwise are of little use since they lack flexibility, defining symbols rigidly. Also, one can’t distinguish between some fairly accurate meanings and many more that are mostly based on generally outworn superstitious beliefs and which therefore tend to be off the mark. One exception to the rule is “A Dictionary of Dream Symbols” by Eric Ackroyd which is very useful

I hope that you will find this starter list useful in learning to look at your dreams using a reliable approach.
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby crazycat » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Thank you for your recommendations!

I will check Paperbackbookswap first before hitting Amazon.
crazycat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:45 am

crazycat wrote:Years ago between ages 12 and 16 (I'm 40 now) I had many prophetic dreams. The event would always occur within 3 days of the dream. I started to become so upset and disturbed by them that I managed to 'turn it off'.

I think I'm ok now with trying to understand and possibly develop this again. Are there any books anyone can recommend for me?

I would say download the software program of Gus Who Ink developed for crazycat!

My :2cents: (as the Formula Ge=~wat2 applies to such matter)
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:50 pm

crazycat wrote:Years ago between ages 12 and 16 (I'm 40 now) I had many prophetic dreams. The event would always occur within 3 days of the dream. I started to become so upset and disturbed by them that I managed to 'turn it off'.

(Global Terrorism in this day and age, is entirely the result of ethnic and jewish, and the usa's state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony ............... sure I above all people would have something to say about "faith", or maybe not, "ignorance is bliss")

(unless a person you are speaking to is faithful, you won't find your answer, some conversations don't involves jews or ethnics or should not)

http://webdesign97.tripod.com/hebrewisraelafricanrootsinformationsite/id92.html

Edward Leedskalnin allowed the Jews to have food, but they choose to commit suicide by starvation. Hundreds of thousands died that way. There is a principal behind my legal claim. "joseph the blessings/grail stones", can kill unclean people very quickly, so it was either risk their lives in getting food because they were unclean, or, live a little long with no risk and starve to death.................you are viewing a very unclean and very filthy conflict in that day, and a slander campaign against the nazis.

I did mention a legal principal behind this dismissed historical reality, and I will talk about it.

Best answer I can give, is the human experience (substitute the phrase "human experience", for "consciousness in the body, and, total interaction involving the flesh and blood of the body").............

Inside Chernobyl (2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfulqRdDbsg

...............as I was saying...............the "human experience" is about "33 Percent" of God's Judgment of "Faith" for an individual, the rest is about "66 Percent", and that is largely "free will based ... and ... explicit to God".

"Starvation is used to take a stab at the "33percent"............since it takes more "freewill/ego" to resist God when the body is under certain stress factors (if you do not understand, properly the difference between the spiritual and the physical, inside and out of the body ............. stress factors will create a pull, that will reveal the argument to the individual or their conviction)..................."starvation is a clean way, its bible ordained, but there are other ways................you can use stress like the heat of the sun, or hot water, or etc............(as a mechanism in assisted suicide for the unclean, if you are in no sin, that is slightly more complicated, but same routines essentially............or cleanness or uncleanness can impact other individuals and peoples)

Jewish people by the thousands committed suicide by starvation, but the few jews that decided to live, when into chambers for a few minutes/hours, with "joseph the blessing/grail stones", and the few that survived were released free.
However
(I will kill both jewish people and ethnic people as an example............for example.................all ethinc and jewish politicians and police officers, playing with the public, will be euthanized immediately, its a big task so I will use foreign powers, if the usa does not cooperate willfully.....................eventually if their suicide problem with my authority presists, I will kill most of all that constitutes the federal government and more, then I will install a foreign power, if its citizens persist in their suicide.....................then I will decide what concerns me, if anything, you can die ignorant, first my answer to god, based on his interests already in performing and satisfying certain languages of the law that are pressed onto this generation)
However
(genetic dan, ephraim, aaron, are not listed in god's book of life of the lamb slain in revelation...................you can kill all jews/ethnics/ and those impacted by the plague severely and it would be rignteous in god's eyes. God is not the author of suffering and pain, neither am I.....................what i have planned in god's will, in soliciting his mercies for your conviction, you don't have to identify with god's interests, clearly that is the case right now, with this earth, for the , seed populations of the new earth (s)....................going forward with that theme.........................and to challenge that, you must perform the work, not god, and not me)
However
(I have passive authority from god only, to kill jewish and ethnic people, and political people, which I've clearly illustrate from time to time......................I don't have active authority from god, to kill, jewish/ethnic/political people, or the enemies of man and god, according to god's power invested in my testimony at the moment.....................(which makes anything "faithful" in this issue without euthanasia of a large number of jewish and ethnic people, something that is not plausible, but I'll have to make my assessment, once, I am activated fully, with the intent of transitioning god's mercies from my hands, into the hands of the people...................and while that is happening, I'm sure I will be forced into euthanasia of jewish people, ethnic people and political people for the good of the people)
However
(typically there is a mental or a physical stress applied to the body, to discern weather or not that person's heart or mind is in the right place with god ................... not just in warfare, but in peace time, in interpersonal practices, documented in a variety of ways........................there is no clear answer, beyond what we've said..........................that is apart of the nature of "faith" with god)

(just like hundreds of thousands of jewish people committed suicide, rather then answer god in presence of the people that were justified in their right to live faithfully..................many people today will commit suicide, and the one's that don't lay down and die, I'll have to kill......................fortunately, because I believe based on many legal evidences, I'll have to kill less then, Issac Newton, and less then Edward Leedskalnin...................most of what I'll have to do by necessity, is substituting the natural function of government's I solicit to protect itself, and to protect the people (that is already much less) ................ (killing anything or anyone is a bad position, for the mass suicide of humanity in its war with god, but, I can make a bad position worse by not reacting, and by not performing euthanasia of jewish people, ethnic people, and political people)

(the reality is simple, I can have more authority from god at any time, to euthanize, jewish people, ethnic people and political people, based on what god views as necessary, in your suicide with my testimony. as i've said, we'll have to see what becomes necessary.....................and so far, the last thing we discussed about this problem of authority is the "missing nuclear bomb the officials claim was lost in NYC" (i'll tie this to north korea, and kill millions of american citizens, you may even see a nuclear missicle going from north korea to the NYC in the usa, that is your answer, there is an appointed time for my position to power, other then that, I have a natural extension of your suicide with my testimony in view, and god intends to bless that action, we'll have to see what becomes necessary))

(this is not a discussion you can have with ethnic and jewish people, having the same civil rights to speak and to teach in a discussion like this, without significant legal evidences, because of their corruption of the people, nonetheless, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............ jewish and ethnic people kill themselves by the thousands, even if they only look at me in a bad way, have confidence in god, gain your rebuke from the son of man)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams