Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Oak Island Season Seven (Seven Shall Die)

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu May 23, 2019 12:45 am

(Preface in Parenthesis)

(Samuel Ball's Account at Oak Island is a forgery, a fake ........... it is most likely a prophecy, and not a literal account of the past or the future)

Many black men were offered all sorts of promises by the British forces during the American Revolution and none were so promising than the chance for some land and to be free. Adopting the name of his former master, Ball made his way to New York serving with General Henry Clinton and then spent some time Major Ward in the Jersey’s where he served until the end of the war on January 14, 1784 with the signing of the Treaty of Paris. It was also reported that he served some time with Lord Cornwallis after the war. From here, Ball made his way to Shelburne Nova Scotia and lived there for two years. Not being at all happy with his treatment in Shelburne, he then pulled up stakes and moved to Chester where it is reported he lived for 23 years. He bought a piece of land on Oak Island and then was granted 4 acres more at lot number 32. As time went on, he eventually owned around 100 acres of land, and an island called Hook Island along with his farm on Oak Island consisting of around 36 acres.
treasurenet.com/forums/oak-island/531253-mystery-samuel-ball.html

God's measurement of "2300", is viewed as duration before the "seventh dies". That is what daniel says, they "see god"....................... (best answer for that is the "Turin Shroud of Jesus, that burnt in 1997 + 23 years to 12/21/2020" ............. there is another answer, see below:

The "Fig Tree"

(this stone was identified on oak island's end of the sixth season, but it is also a set of instruction, we will see about following)

(the R.W. is incorrect .................. it is .................. "R.M. for Raypoz Mabus ......... Nostradamus's third antichrist) (but that is not want I wanted to point out, he would be classified as the number "seven") (this is legal proof "samuel ball's account is a fake" or a prophecy)

Vedic Flat Earth Cosmology by Eric Dubay
youtube.com/watch?v=H2GlOmekhBc

the philosophy is damaged by sinful and unclean people, but I want you to see the association to the "tree", it represents a "tetrahedon" or "singularity", which is an unclassified energy................they did not have a formal way to explain this so it is or typically is compared to a "tree".

(the earth resonates with the moon, and this can produce singularities, generally this is unfavorable but, in the sense of a gateway thats been activated there it follows a general trend of of behavior (earth magnetic field lines, specific ones more dominante, and earth based locations, deliberate or sometimes with the moon)

(In Reality)

(the UFO GUARDIAN DIAGRAM 1970-1991, is circled in RED a "tetrahedron or singularty", you can call this a portal ................... I've circled the portal in the diagram in the relative location ................... its not a piece of chipped stone, its designed to be viewed under one or more different light sources)

(Daniel's Final Week or Jubilee = 50 years that would be from 1970 to 2020 ........ Daniel's 2300 Days from 1991 would be to the Turin Shroud of Jesus, then 23 years to 2020 (A DAY FOR 1000 YEARS of 2peter3:8) .............. in this intrepretation the week and day terminates at the same period. ........................ the controversy at present is weather or not God terminates the week measurement and the day measurement at the same time, that would equal sudden death only ..................... God wrote the UFO Guardian Diagram (no controversy)

crystalinks.com/petroglyphs1.html

The Location of the Portal, is in the approximate location of the Oak Island Stone Carving. This time its simply shown as a giant squid......................

There are two identified locations in the Oak Island Stone Carving about the Portal Opening or we can say, the "location" of the "money pitt"::::::::::

The First Location is the cavity at the bottom of the "10x Pitt" ................. The Second Location is the "Money Pitt/or Low Yield Singularity Location/Portal Location ......................... the theory is that the "10x Pitt" is the result of an imbalance ............... once this is collapsed, the imbalance should be mended.....................

one theory is that in oak island's past, was that, the portal openings after they were forcibly closed, would create imbalances or cavities, then realizing their mistake, the would try to close these cavities or fill them in, with the hope that the energy would jump back from their understanding ................. it seems like after they decided to close the portals, they repented, but it seems the last time they tried to repent, the imbalance opened a cavity further in the earth below the surface, and it was not easy to cave in to see if that would mend the imbalance, or provide truth on the low yield location.

(One Goal for Season Seven, collapse the 10x Money Pitt ................. its now a science, but I rather of left this issue at the statement that this should be done for tourists and the land re appropriated, but this is the only solution)

(terracotta army) these are the people involved in using "dead flesh" to close down a portal in asia ...................... when the emperor or whoever was in charge realized the opportunity is far fetched, he decided to have them all killed and then build monuments to fill in the cavity that was created when the portal was disturbed ......................

so they have different ideals about what solutions may reopen these portals but the reality is god only allows individuals from time to time to do it, and then man spoils it out of foolishness. (one theory is the death rate because of man's uncleanness, they get intimidated by that, but once they realize the benefit of coming right with god, with the window of his mercies, it is often to late, these are far fetched opportunities).

(seems the legal reason, is that cavities were created, tunnels, in the portals collapse in the earth, and I believe those were all filled in, many times, so it seems ...................... i don't think the 90foot stone that had the initials of nicholas roerich/edward leedskalnin engrave on it was a mistake, but I think, the portal was not formerly used, and the formal way to address the issue, is closure of the cavity those issues together, are the only addressment at present)

test

(next week a 10hour walk to the city of philadelphia (for ethnic cleasning), but, I want the ethnic people there to euthanize a day care center or school, then, I will forget about my 10hour walk, for only next week ................... you don't know until you put this out there ................ what the state of mind of these people are in suicide, as we continue to see what is necessary, then it won't be many days at all to see if this the direction of what is necessary (leading to my declarations if necessary, of cleasning certain zipcodes or areas in the usa for public safety in re-establishing the order of law) (God wrote the UFO Guardian Diagram ............... God wrote the Mayan Calendar ................... the controvery of when daniel's days and weeks end at the same time is sudden death or not will be answered once and for all time next year for sure)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Oak Island Season Seven (Seven Shall Die)

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat May 25, 2019 2:30 pm

(epic fail in parenethesis)
Holy Grail in America
youtube.com/watch?v=rbX1qrtgyvw

(this is a parallel account with oak island, it describes a portal opening in the USA, they misread the account.................what else can be said)

(The "New Mandrid Faultline" marks the "bible belt in the usa in the lower right corner of the cross, these states are very high christian" ............... you call this the "Mandrid Cross" in the USA .............................. the BLACK CIRCLE represents the location of the "Kensington Stone, that reported the portal opening" in the USA)

(The "Oak Island Cross" is a legitimate marker the "Money Pitt" Location (not the 10x Pitt) is a legitimate location ................... (the working theory is that the when the portal was forcible closed it opened up the "10x Pitt" this is the theory used to invalidate the 10x pitt)

1. (Collapse the 10x Pitt)
2. (Start a Fresh Search for the "Money Pitt", on "Frog Island")

(in reality the portal opening is entirely independent on god giving the ability to an individual, now there was a proposal to search for treasure on frog island or something ...................... and its the full package of collasping the 10x pitt, and beginning the search on another island to end oak island at season seven, in discrediting the account, "seven shall die, oak island is discredited and dies at season seven")

Fake History

Hunting Nazis- Touring Hitler's Bunker
youtube.com/watch?v=o7ICEFx_UKI

The Theory is that a Holocaust of the Jews resulted in part from a Portal Opening, the other part was form a period of learning that fell on the wrong end of things .................. the bunker that is reported from hitler seems to match the "asian stone army" they found burried we discussed (the designs are similar) ................... they may of just made a bunker from the cavity that was created when the portal collapsed.

(Today ............... first my assessment of god's mercies, then, figuring how to filter those genetic lines from god's mercies if it isn't automatic, then, addressing the USA and then some other countries, and the dead flesh argument (if I don't encourage killing, then I will encourage migration of those people to your countries) ................... I'm not encouraging killing more then the choice I am emphasizing in a clean way)

(I have only one thing that Edward Leedskalnin did not have, that one thing is the "spread of information among the nations" ...................... you can't contribute the exile of god's mercies, of god alone or the son of man alone ........................ jesus opened up a pool and the people were healed there, but lots of dead flesh history reports a massive migration around that time, they used to shut things down, again out of their uncleanness, otherwise it would still be there today)

(if jesus was not crucified, god would of not deleted a few pages from the gospel of john, this is not a concealed fact. the issue of "dead flesh" is not my burden to solve, it is, a trial of faith for this generation, which so far has been "worthless as a seed population in god's eye's ................... so I won't be forcing things either way, but as I've said, until I decide it is clean to include other genetic lines as a result of your choice not my emphasis their will be a delay, maybe 10 years maybe 15, before you can challenge god over dead flesh with his mercies ...................... before I remove my "name/impact" on the argument, and it falls into your hands) (generally I think, we will do a big survey mission of the new planet first ................ then, I will try to set up a permanent portal in a few countries, according to history, and my decisions ..................... (which is a statement against god about potential so with that said, you don't have to suffer with "dead flesh", that is your choice and your sin/conviction if your unfaithful)) (everything else is, we will see soon, next year) (god's will in allowances for the portals is one argument, history is another, my choice in the argument is another (based on several pieces of information not me personally), all of these will come into play) (I don't think you will just kill immediately if and when we reveal a legal and scientific argument for it, because, we need to learn more, and process the elimination of dead flesh against the population clusters of this earth (which include more then just those genetic lines, and I think that is what scares them away from god's mercies) ............... so its not your "will to live" that will motivate you to do anything, it is a proper assessement of the situation that I offer that gives me some "sway in the action or inaction")
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams