Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chosen to command government assassins

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Chosen to command government assassins

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon May 20, 2019 9:10 pm

Dreamed I was going about work at usual when I was approached by a recruiter who really really wanted me for this other job. I was told it would start March 15th ( anniversary of the killing of Julius Ceasar) with the title of Death Squad Commander in which I coordinate teams of "Grim Reaper" assassins, who are disguised as ordinary people, but are professional killers, to kill the person I tell them to. Like I wouldn't do something like this. I am puzzled as to what this means.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Chosen to command government assassins

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 21, 2019 10:49 am

Simple ... and refers too ... ‘the Coin’ ... give to Caesar what is Caesars and to God wat is God’s... or don’t ‘Hail Caesar’

goes with the Global collapse... you might want to start out ‘ assassinating those characters in office that we all know as crooks’ ( :harhar: character assassinate) but you should be locked and loaded with ... (facts) and not the kind that is being used these days.

... as the ‘Abomination’ already took place on Dec 27,2018 ... so one would have to ‘ assassinate character them first ...’
for the :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue May 21, 2019 8:42 pm

Awesome, thank you!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed May 22, 2019 11:44 am

:whistling: ... just make sure you don’t assassinate the ‘Robin Hood gang” that is prophesies to take control ... (as people have to still be feed and sheltered) of such “:2cents:” ...
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams