Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

White and yellow eyes

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

White and yellow eyes

Postby Fantasio Inferno » Wed May 15, 2019 7:09 am

Recently Ive had this dream I can't find an explanation for anywhere on the internet.

I saw my eyecolor changing to white and yellow. Not like a zombie dead white, but a very lively and glassy white color, in a way I could see through my eye like it was a crystal ball. Same goes with the yellow, it was very crystal like and combined with the white part of the eyecolor.

In my opinion it was a wonderful dream to have.
Fantasio Inferno
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: White and yellow eyes

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed May 15, 2019 2:45 pm

Fantasio Inferno wrote:Recently Ive had this dream I can't find an explanation for anywhere on the internet.

I saw my eyecolor changing to white and yellow. Not like a zombie dead white, but a very lively and glassy white color, in a way I could see through my eye like it was a crystal ball. Same goes with the yellow, it was very crystal like and combined with the white part of the eyecolor.

In my opinion it was a wonderful dream to have.

(doesn't matter if the dream is simple, but, emphasis on "flesh and blood" is where prophecy usually fails)
(I see lots of corpses daily, that includes suicides, you have more books/literature/tv/internet ............ i saw something and spilled coffee on myself, you simply decided for god what good and bad means what sin means ............. the reward is always the same pain and death, everything will be resolved soon)
(ethnic euthanasia should be good by the end of this week or early next week, remember our 9 day cycle for suicide allowances for those ethnic people is a revealed truth, in their pleasure)
(back to topic)

"A Day for Thousand Years, 2Peter3:8" ... ... ... ... was a statement of simplicity God revealed in his calculation systems for the gospel's law. (To Debunk this Statement, Modern Christians, don't acknowledge Legal Evidences .................. the Apex of that is the "Turin Shroud of Jesus", coined for the false witnesses themselves).
(144,000 of Moses ... ... ... ... Fatima in 1917 to 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet ... ... ... ... 144 Years for 144,000)
(these are legal arguments, that is what God revealed, as we keep watch for what is necessary) (this must fit into our understanding of daniel)
(200,000,000 of Revelation ... ... ... ... equals ... ... ... ... 20 Degree Comet Tail in 200 Years to 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet (July)
1860 Great Comet lasted from mid-June to July and had a 20 degree tail.
1986 Halley's Comet appeared in the late Fall. The tail was reported to be approximately 20 degrees long.
weatherfriend.com/astronomy/comet/cometlist.html
God doesn't use a lot of "Big Numbers" like that. There isn't a lot of evidences to substantiate a "pre-modern" claim in the present time, thats a better way of stating the argument.
There were many signs, but the spread of information is the only defense to corruption. That is the method historically, so you don't have a lot of information spread, mostly isolated and modified accounts, these become completely false and figures that need adjustment.
(Most of history is false, that typically meant, you can pass many plausible arguments, the modern prophecies surprisingly have no legal evidences ........ they are not even significant, and they are deliberately sold to be fake)
Flight 370 is a no contest end to Daniel's Measurement in Days, Period end of Story!
Transit of Venus in 2012 is a no Contest end to Daniel's Measurement in Weeks (not Weeks Jubilees), Period end of Story!
God only acknowledges .......... Daniel's End in Days .................... Daniel's End in Weeks .................. God acknowledges nothing else directly (dead flesh conviction) ................ You are not entitled to anything before or immediately...................State Incest/Rape/Murder, and ethnic/jewish suicide pleasure will continue with me, in your pleasure of dead flesh, as we continue to see what becomes necessary ................ this controvery of Daniel's Division in Days for the Son of Man, and Weeks for Mankind will be settled by the end of next year 12/20/2020)
(most likely ethnic euthanasia 10 hour walk next week) (its not in god's will to do anything, even if there is an argument for it ................. "Flight 370" has answered everything...................and......................nothing makes a dumb jew or ethinc pleasure itself in suicide with me more, then the prospect of enjoying its pleasure without the prospect of shame and death, so a sudden death is their joy and, I want them to keep believing that, until we see what becomes necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams