Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My extremely wild dream.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

My extremely wild dream.

Postby Old-Blue » Tue May 07, 2019 8:03 am

Honestly. I rarely ever remember a dream, even if I have one at all. But! Once in a blue moon, one does occur. I used to dream about my grand mother after she died. There was a huge celestial, white house cat that was super friendly and then after it brushed up on my shoulder. I turned around to see my grand mother there saying "everything will be alright". End of that dream. But! That's just an example. What I am here to talk about is something far worse. I had a dream about a place where I was with a group of traveling folks. This had to be anywhere near the mid 80's or early 90's (as indicated from peoples clothing). I didn't really move on my own,It was like everything was on "auto-pilot". I interacted with everyone as if they where known to me and we came about a small town. There was several people milling about. There was a local theater, where the armature drama troupe would put on plays. But! Before we settled in a few of us where walking into a house with two kindly middle aged women in welcoming us in. It was me and a younger couple there. One of the middle aged women asked me "Do you have a girl friend", I didn't reply and just kept walking back to where I was supposed to stay. Later on, I was talking to someone (can't really remember what they looked like, pretty sure it was a man). But I found out that this community was in trouble. It was for letting people stay with them from another town because something happened to it. That didn't make sense, because everyone looked fine. We joined the troupe putting on a show at the local theater. Everyone enjoyed it! We where having a blast. But! If you asked me the details about the play, they would be lost. Later on that night on a few night. We start to pack up and leave. Me and the couple start to walk out on the porch when we greeted by a horrifying sight! A man covered in ash, with a small black fur tied to the side of his head. He was standing next to a dismembered torso and decapitated head resting upon a strange crucifix like structure. We stood there unmoving, without expression there for a moment. The head made a gasping or screaming like motion, the eyes rolled downward in abject horror and then ceased all motion. The man covered in ash shouted at us and said that this was the most beautiful thing that should have happened. As to make no sudden moves or reactions. We turned away and made it to the vans that was transporting the rest of the group. The dream cuts to us stopping on the side of a country road for some reason. There was a man with a stripped shirt, shoulder length brown poofy hair taking a piss in a stream. All of a sudden a wooly catipilliar comes out of him while he's taking a leak. The dream zooms way in on this thing while it's going down the stream. All the while it's molting rapidly and multiple times, until it resembles some sort of alien like tequila worm just floating down the way. The man zips up and turns around to a young lady standing off a short distance leaning up against a structure and says "Heh Heh How about a blow job babe". Before she even forms a reply, I tell her what i've seen coming out of him. He looks at me angrily and the dream ends. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Can anyone give me any information to what this all may mean?
Old-Blue
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My extremely wild dream.

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Old-Blue wrote:Honestly. I rarely ever remember a dream, even if I have one at all. But! Once in a blue moon, one does occur. I used to dream about my grand mother after she died. There was a huge celestial, white house cat that was super friendly and then after it brushed up on my shoulder. I turned around to see my grand mother there saying "everything will be alright". End of that dream. But! That's just an example. What I am here to talk about is something far worse. I had a dream about a place where I was with a group of traveling folks. This had to be anywhere near the mid 80's or early 90's (as indicated from peoples clothing). I didn't really move on my own,It was like everything was on "auto-pilot". I interacted with everyone as if they where known to me and we came about a small town. There was several people milling about. There was a local theater, where the armature drama troupe would put on plays. But! Before we settled in a few of us where walking into a house with two kindly middle aged women in welcoming us in. It was me and a younger couple there. One of the middle aged women asked me "Do you have a girl friend", I didn't reply and just kept walking back to where I was supposed to stay. Later on, I was talking to someone (can't really remember what they looked like, pretty sure it was a man). But I found out that this community was in trouble. It was for letting people stay with them from another town because something happened to it. That didn't make sense, because everyone looked fine. We joined the troupe putting on a show at the local theater. Everyone enjoyed it! We where having a blast. But! If you asked me the details about the play, they would be lost. Later on that night on a few night. We start to pack up and leave. Me and the couple start to walk out on the porch when we greeted by a horrifying sight! A man covered in ash, with a small black fur tied to the side of his head. He was standing next to a dismembered torso and decapitated head resting upon a strange crucifix like structure. We stood there unmoving, without expression there for a moment. The head made a gasping or screaming like motion, the eyes rolled downward in abject horror and then ceased all motion. The man covered in ash shouted at us and said that this was the most beautiful thing that should have happened. As to make no sudden moves or reactions. We turned away and made it to the vans that was transporting the rest of the group. The dream cuts to us stopping on the side of a country road for some reason. There was a man with a stripped shirt, shoulder length brown poofy hair taking a piss in a stream. All of a sudden a wooly catipilliar comes out of him while he's taking a leak. The dream zooms way in on this thing while it's going down the stream. All the while it's molting rapidly and multiple times, until it resembles some sort of alien like tequila worm just floating down the way. The man zips up and turns around to a young lady standing off a short distance leaning up against a structure and says "Heh Heh How about a blow job babe". Before she even forms a reply, I tell her what i've seen coming out of him. He looks at me angrily and the dream ends. Has anyone else had an experience like this? Can anyone give me any information to what this all may mean?

THE SHINING: Danny's ordeal and the bear costumed man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2GrG7Zk0U

(The Question is about Strict Legal Evidences)

(This is your Answer, global death)

(Complete Set for Daniel's Weeks)
Roswell UFO 1947 to Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning 1997 = "62nd to 69th Week of Daniel (a jubilee)
Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning 1997 to 12/21/2020 = "69th to 70th Week of Daniel" (2300 Days for 23 Years, that is the value imposed on the final week of daniel, a day for 1000 years)

(Complete Set for Daniel's Days)
Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 Days to 12/21/2020 (153 days of revelation before end of 1335 days = 12/21/2020)
Anything else is not that important, but what I mean to say is, God Presents these figures separately because they can be used a few ways, because that is true......................Once God gives us a Sign or a Vision to Mark the Figures of Daniel there is no Controversy anymore....................we don't need to do anything fancy, but we can, the figures are what they are, SUDDEN DEATH NEXT YEAR!

(Statement)

Time = Jubilee (Daniel's Weeks or Jubilee same statement)
Times = "1290 and 1335"
Half a Time = 2300

This is a legal statement, in which Daniel's 70 Weeks are ... "62nd to 69" (one half) ... and "69th to 70th" (other half) ............... therefore (49/50 years is one half) ............ (2300 of daniel or 23 years is one half) ...................... 2300 is Seven Years of Daniel and that is compared to "1290 and 1335" for the seven years of Daniel.

God only gives us "62nd to 69th" as ONE HALF STATEMENT, and "69th to 70th" as ONE HALF STATEMENT .................. this is legally true and valid and so are many other statements this will all become resolved by the end of next year on 12/21/2020!!!!!!!!!!!! (global death)

(the gospel is written so statements like the, sudden death statement, we've made cannot be invalidated until god reacts, and there is nothing to debunk this account.....................there is also nothing to debunk the statement of "two jubilees where 62nd to 69th week of daniel is a jubilee, and 69th to 70th week of daniel is a jubilee, Daniel's Account First and Foremost is an Account of Jubilees ............ this means Halley's Comet as a Jubilee observance is still legally valid and legally true, all of this will be resolved by the end of next year) (its good that these people attacked me, banned me recently, this is a worthless generation but there is a clean way to resolve both ethnic cleasning and holocausting)

Time = Jubilee 49/50 Years
Times = Jubilee and "2300 of Daniel" (12/21/2012 + Jubilee = Halley Comet 2061) ... (1997 Turin Jesus + 23 years to 12/21/2020)
Half a Time = (2300 is substituted for "1290 and 1335" as seven years) Flight 370 to 12/21/2020 (153 days before end)

This Legal Statement Above, clearly divides the Week Termination of Daniel from the Day Termination of Daniel, the Day Termination of Daniel is 12/21/2020, but the Week Termination of Daniel is 2061 Halley Comet ..... the legal statement is assumes the "62nd and 69th Week" and "69th to 70th Week" are two HALF OR TIMES. This is also legally valid and cannot be debunked, God has to react on 12/21/2020 to make his decision, but this appears more accurate (we don't need to reference or use "1260 or 42 years" that is not apart of daniel, and God says in revelation no to count that with daniel's prophecy)

(12/21/2012 Mayan Calendar, is still a legal value as a Jubilee Marker, so we'll simply have to wait and see the end of next year) (I can say 1977 wow signal plus 42 times 2 or willian miller 2520 to halley comet 2061, but god says not to count that way, God said that because the measurement uses this earth full of dead flesh, mankind has to kill, so god's mercies are mostly off world, and then we derive a solution ............. thats why God said that, god never gave us a complete number system in the bible, so it very easy to be a false witness, and it very easy to silence a false witness with the signs from god he has provided, and we don't need anymore more, everything is already fully understood and fully complete with daniel's prophecy)

(I may troll a few more forums, but once I have the "bracelet" next year, then we can go around the universe, not until god gives me the provisions)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: My extremely wild dream.

Postby Old-Blue » Fri May 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Dude. Was probably brought on by watching SCP stuff.
Old-Blue
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The WilD LifE

Postby Superman1 » Fri May 31, 2019 7:24 pm

EXAMPLE
Comfort or encouragement needed.
If your grandmother symbolized what seems to have been lost, it was not lost. Not in hope anyway.

BAD DREAM

WHAT HAPPENED :creeping:
Maybe you were on auto-pilot, doing what was automatic.
And your community was in trouble, like your relationships or girlfriend situation as there were couples.
But a girl might mean emotions and relations. And the play is acting on stage you didn't see.
Something happened and maybe people were needed.
Then you put on a show with the troupe that was enjoyed. Maybe you don't recall it because it symbolizes only what you want to happen.

THE HORROR :yikes
With a couple again is when you saw the horror.
Ash is from being burnt. And black warmth at the side of your head suggests that in partnership.
Looks like being torn apart and crucified. You weren't traveling then.
No sudden moves or reactions is what you apparently thought that was most beautiful. That could be fear of being burnt again, and the safe way is not to move.

RENEWAL :nurse:
Turning away back to the group, your emotions stripped or maybe revealed, you got rid of the waste - but into the life-giving water.
So suddenly a rebirth of warmth, that will in time transform into beauty and freedom.
But it came out of there, which is telling. It could mean the masculine side being too dominant.

THE ECSTASY :blowingkisses:
Maybe multiple times this has happened, and you want to get rid of what you can't drink in life, strip it, and the alienation aspect or drifting.
Then you can connect better which the feminine can mean, and the mouth is for communication, but anger which is hot is in the way.

So this cool blue moon, your experience, even inside, was strong and must have affected you deeply. 8-)
And this dream can explain well your first dream example.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams