Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Commanding Natural (and supernatural) Elements

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Commanding Natural (and supernatural) Elements

Postby LadyBlayze » Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 pm

The dream began by me waking up on a bare mattress. However when I opened my eyes, I looked up and knew immediately I was outside, in the sky - on this bare mattress. Yet I was still calm. When I looked up, it was about 60% cloudy, I could still see blue sky and the sun, it was perhaps about 70 degrees and dry - peaceful. In my spirit, I wanted it to be completely sunny and said, "In the name of Jesus clouds be removed" before I meditated on the last word, the clouds began to remove themselves to a beautiful panoramic of the sky. Still laying down, my eyes followed the clouds moving away to give view of an extremely large and menacing storm to my right, however I was just above the storm. I saw it's height, it's breath and it's darkness and that it reached hundreds, if not thousands of feet to the earth and it was moving my way. When I began to sit up to command the mattress to begin it's descent, I looked over and saw 2 unknown people with me, one a younger girl and the other a 1 - 2 year old baby boy. They were still sleep, I calmly woke up the girl and told her to get the baby who was on the corner edge of the mattress and I began to command the decent of the mattress by interior thought / direction only to get to safety from the storm although all around me was still daylight, clouds and sunshine. I began the descent and the storm was now to my left, HUGE with lighting, rumblings and dark grey clouds swirling downward - I woke up. Yet I was still calm. This is on the heels of a dream of multiple tornados the night before, seen in the distance but I was able to escape again, perhaps with a younger girl who felt like my sister, but I never saw her and with no fear. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????
LadyBlayze
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Commanding Natural (and supernatural) Elements

Postby Clarity Psy » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:22 pm

You had a premonition of the storm that was coming into Iowa May 22nd 2019. The small girl and young boy were lost souls you were taking home who had been misplaced during past tornadoes. I bet that if you think back on the details of the mattress and the looks of the children and the style of the clothes you would say they are from around the Depression time? I think she was wearing a blue floral dress? Your previous dream with more tornadoes was just an indicator of the amount that was going to hit in the coming weeks. The young girl in that one was yet another displaced child your Soul was helping find her way to heaven. I hope this helps you understand your dream. As our Souls grow and learn we are able (I believe) to help other misplaced Souls who don't know how to get to heaven for fear of not understanding they are dead and have lost their life in a tragic way. See we can help Souls in our daily lives as well as in our dream state. :) <3 Clarity Psy <3
Clarity Psy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams