Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Voynich Manuscript Solution (Final)

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Voynich Manuscript Solution (Final)

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat May 04, 2019 7:23 pm

The Mystery of Voynich Manuscript | Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=17KGvMfMzLg

History (correct): .................... I'm going to start with this statment. God's Mercies Deployed on this Earth, remains there, until it is over come by "dead flesh", that can mean simple mass murder, or migration of unclean people...................The "Voynich Manuscript", contains a SINGLE NAME, written hundreds to thousands of times...................People claim to understand and know the name, they, once they achieve that, they claim that was the owner of the book, these are the common names used as solutions (there is only one name in the book):

1. Wilfrid Voynich
2. Hans P. Kraus
Unofficial
3. "Master Moria"

Official Voynich Manuscript Solution ... All Entries Spell Only One Name

"MABUS" (Nostradamus intended this answer to be commonly accepted at the, discovery, of his "Lost Books", the modern rediscovery, but for some reason, certain materials are not well circulated)

The Correct History, is not the fact that God's Mercies were deployed ................... I believe the fact was that "dead flesh" played a part in it, in the rebuke of god's mercies..........................a cleaner way to describe the situation is ....................... God gave the "bracelet", and that was used to open portals or illustrate god's mercies, and "dead flesh" kept spoiling things instigated by corrupted men, until the "son of man died", and there was no means to re-initialize the arguments.

(When we discussed "Oak Island", it was repeatedly done in history, God's Mercies were revealed, Portals or such...............then "dead flesh" was pumped in there and most likely just killed off, with the explicit purpose of shutting down god's mercies)
(God is restraining the ethinc/jews, as false witnesses, and cutting their lives short when they get pleasure in hurting me .................. what I am trying to say .................. your corruptible nature, in not acknowledging the high death rate as a result of your spiritual/religious/cultural/economic/socio and other sin, seems to make god's mercies the scape goat, rather then acknowledging the high percentage of death rate in dead flesh "both generationally and spiritually") (There is only one Name, "MABUS", and that is a heavenly name)

(Oak Island is just one geographic location, the argument seems to my understand to be "low yield", that means, the energy systems seen and unseen, make things not require much to initialize .................... that means a lot more dead flesh it takes to shut the argument down) (lot more time to consider, pumping those people there just to watch them die or etc.)

(Nicholas Roerich, Arnold Toynbee .............. Edward Leedskalnin, are attributed to Oak Island ................ because their initials were found written there, doesn't mean they were all "sons of men" ................. it means the argument is "low yield" location and easy to initialize, that appears to be what happened .................. they were provided with "grail stones/kecksberg stones or etc" and they used them there ..................... then people were killed, and ethnics were pumped in there to shut the argument down)

(We'll have to see based on my further assessment, "viability" ................. I say that because, it appears, these portal locations were opened up in several countries or places and all shut down by unclean, specific "dead flesh", and it was not a coincidence, it was deliberately done in a kind of madness for the sake of sin only)

(First the Big Voyage, and then the Small Portal conclusions, I understand why things were done in the reverse, for resources and support to simply convince people, but we'll have to see.................) (when J.P. MORGAN was killed in the Titantic ................ there was enough ethnic people onboard to shut down the argument, someone already calculated that much in advance, they desperately wanted him dead, and the titantic sunk before it reached it (low yield location) final destination)

(It depends on what I want to do, I would spend all of my time putting people to death over their pleasure, but it does happen .................. this is the kind of behavior we will expect to see very soon) (regardless of that, I may have a worldwide campaign to specific places) (low yield arguments, may requires literally hundreds of thousands of dead bodies or etc, so it will take time in years to shut down, depending on how people are moved, this appears to be the case)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Voynich Manuscript Solution (Final)

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 am

History's Mysteries - Doomed Sisters Of Titanic (History Channel Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=9WOPEERqtlg

(This is good, you can see about 19mins in, the two personalities talk very "mellow", that resemble joe biden and donald trump, this is the 2020 election) (Part of the reason they do that is, the threat of a "military draft", in a war time emergency situation ............. they are establishing a background, its become "customary") (i think the next election will be very mellow and low key .................. who has the better chance of winning, any really, probably donald) (it would be good to see donald make peace with the immigrant crisis, since biden suffered abuse under a colored presidency, he has the advantage otherwise in the people's eyes) ("I killed joe biden's son" ............. there's a lot of un-american positions parading around regardless of that, it would be good to see these trolls somewhat uniformed and repeating the same statements ............... either be drastic or lame, this time "lame" i think).

Yellow fever breaks out in Philadelphia
The death toll from a yellow fever epidemic in Philadelphia hits 100 on this day in 1793. By the time it ended, 5,000 people were dead. history.com/this-day-in-history/yellow-fever-breaks-out-in-philadelphia

Between the "titanic" and the "philadelphia experiment", a lot of history has been smeared.................it does seem, these are "fatigue" deaths, attributed to illnesses. Would be good historically to tie these into portal openings, because, some of this "outbreaks" only happen in migrant and diversified communities..................this is all good, I think we will be able to understand and reprove history, today.

The major problem with history has always been the spread of information, its always been very easy to, create things based on fact, this is the definitive end of that, for sure. (especially today, we'll have clean answers, clear answers, because "genocide" is something I voiced, but the bottomline is, I believe nature has a way and there's no reason to get messy ............... I also believe, "there's no reason to get messy" has been silenced several times in history, based solely on the spread of information)................(sadly i also believe, its unprofitable to fight with human nature, and the human condition in trajedy, to a large degree, that is also a common theme in history, all of this we will see today).
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams