Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Most beautiful dream of my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Most beautiful dream of my life

Postby Drea0304 » Fri May 03, 2019 3:19 pm

I had a dream last night that has touched me in a way I can't describe. It began with me in the woods which were a bit jungly since that is what forests where I live are like. I had to go into the lake or river to catch a frog or some other creature for a class. I was scared...in real life I'm afraid of these places because of the snakes and gators that could be there. A man appeared who was big burly with slightly long hair and a beard. He began to help me and show me not to be afraid of these things. He radiated the most gentleness...kindness...compassion and quiet joy I have ever felt. Further along I went to his little cottage deeper in the wood with him. We were surrounded by natural things and creatures. We talked. I've never felt more at peace. Though nothing sexual occurred I loved him more than anyone I've ever known and simply wanted to be with him forever. He gently told me he was married and couldn't be with me. I met his wife briefly and she was so very kind. As his wife returned to the cottage he told me he loved me and I told him I would leave but that I would love and remember him forever. I carved my first initial in a little bench and asked him to sit there sometimes and please remember me. I woke up sad but also filled with love and peace. This dream feels momentous and life changing to me and I never want to forget it. Wide awake now, I still feel all of this and tear up a little thinking about it. Any ideas on the meaning?
Drea0304
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Most beautiful dream of my life

Postby Fantasio Inferno » Wed May 15, 2019 7:16 am

That's very sweet. Maybe it's a past life memory of yours. If you believe in past lives.
Fantasio Inferno
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Most beautiful dream of my life

Postby MrMr1992 » Fri May 24, 2019 12:51 pm

Possibly a past life memory, perhaps you've integrated a part of yourself by defeating the fear of predators within your soul. Maybe you've met some sort of soul guide; I've had two similar experiences to yours; one where I've carried a girl and felt a love so pure and strong I've never felt before, the other a surreal experience that in my mind was not a regular dream and not "inside my head", if you know what I mean. Perhaps not, I don't know it myself. I suppose we won't ever have precise answers to these questions, but you're not alone with these strong emotions suddenly felt in a dream.
MrMr1992
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Mystic Dreams