Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Symbolism in old dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Symbolism in old dream

Postby passerbyeguy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:05 pm

I will never forget while going through withdrawals I had some wild dreams and it' happened a while ago so its kinda hazy, I remember being somewhere in the country set in front of a stack of hay bails with someone I didn't know, He pointed up and said look, and in the sky two eagles were circling each other. They came together and locked their talons and slow drifted down in front of us. One of the eagles landed on my arm later.

That was a very interesting dream and a dream with some very overt symbolism, Do you guys have an idea what eagles might mean and have you had a dream where your mind is like look at this and think about it lol.
passerbyeguy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Symbolism in old dream

Postby Batman » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:42 pm

Yes... this kind of dream is trying to tell you something (you just have to figure out what) ...

I say these eagles were your people you know flying high and then falling .. as one of them lands like on your shoulder to cry on/ you support
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Symbolism in old dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:39 pm

passerbyeguy wrote:I will never forget while going through withdrawals I had some wild dreams and it' happened a while ago so its kinda hazy, I remember being somewhere in the country set in front of a stack of hay bails with someone I didn't know, He pointed up and said look, and in the sky two eagles were circling each other. They came together and locked their talons and slow drifted down in front of us. One of the eagles landed on my arm later.

That was a very interesting dream and a dream with some very overt symbolism, Do you guys have an idea what eagles might mean and have you had a dream where your mind is like look at this and think about it lol.

(The Original Nazi Symbol was not the Swastika/Kinked Cross ............... it was something like you describe ............

thezodiac.com/eagle2.htm

The "Original", sign of Scorpio was an "Eagle" ............ which is near the Galactic Center Visually, but not exactly at the Solstice Yearly. This Plays into 12/21/2020 or 12/21/2012, however you want to say that, Christmas/Jesus, and Daniel's Weeks with a parallel to the past and perhaps the present very soon (illustrating God's Mercies, that is).

Anyway, the Original Nazi Symbol, was a pick axe/farming tool .................. they wanted to find a solution from God in dealing with "dead flesh", a clean way, without having to kill directly ................. but the jewish people/ethnic people in their sin, became unbareable and they decided to kill them instead!

Right now, I'm understanding the situation, because history repeats itself! It appears they promoted their own death, until it became the only viable solution, any "self defense" inbetween that was just placation, and things fell through ................... holocaust/genocide is becoming more necessary, but many people are attributed to the dead flesh argument and things are always not that clear cut, I can give a clear cut solution, and for reasons of prosperity, and "faith", I can't have jews/ethincs associated with god's mercies, while that argument is isolated to me, unless that can be passed off ................. jewish people "false witness" and corrupt theologies ......... ethnic people kill themselves, that is what you see right now, literally, in the process of that they are promoting their death.

The rate of death for those people are high, but as I said, I am understanding the situation, it is a false witness with me, I do give them the opportunity to commit suicide by using any level of force against me, and they do that, commit suicide. But they go on to kill, as we've said, we'll have to continually see what becomes necessary! So a better answer is, my ability to euthanize them is a form of placation from god, in contending with satan .............. right now I don't have direct means to euthanize jews/ethincs/political people for the good of the people ................ now .................. I can have authority at any time, more then now that is, but you need to learn to turn your heads in the other direction, more then you do now (ethnic euthanasia was good tonight after dark, but it takes a few days for the ethnic people to be able to keep hurting me, to the same extremes, I have the cycles down pretty good, I can create the illusion that that is not true, by giving the ethnic people more opportunitites to keep hurting me, but god has limited their suicide ability at least at this level .............. it depends on your willingness to feel pain and die, if you don't want to kill as we continue to see what is necessary) http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png (if I don't dispose of them nationally in the usa first, in said positions of the public trust it will be in a limited area, partically as bait for the rest of the people in position of the public trust, for incompetency, or what else I may decide, what and when things are necessary)

(god's mercies concerns the services, but not all peoples and places, it does not really concern corporate enterprises, but we'll have to see how this can be, distanced from me personally, as this becomes an extension of global suicide failing a clean solution and implementation, I say that because, nguyen van lem was wasted, and deliberately destroyed, if we can repeat that, then we'll do that, but we'll have to see)

(talked at least about euthanasia of presidential candidates for 2020, that is a good start, we'll have to see, as these people keep hurting me under the authority of the state things will become clear)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams