Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black Eagle

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Black Eagle

Postby tearsofmercury » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:48 am

I had a dream I was in the car with two of my old coworkers, talking to them.
As we were going down the road i look out the window and see a huge black eagle standing on i think a tree stump.
I remember looking back at it as we passed for as long as i could keep my eyes on it.
I think i remember it moving a little bit, but it didn't leave the spot it was sitting.
I just remember it was fully black as pitch and Huge. Probably would stand at the height of like 4 feet.

ended up googling black eagle to find out they are a real animal (i did not know this) and apparently are super big.
I Dream of eagles very often. Probably the animal that has visited me the most in my dreams of any other.
Any thoughts on what it could mean?
tearsofmercury
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black Eagle

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:37 pm

tearsofmercury wrote:I had a dream I was in the car with two of my old coworkers, talking to them.
As we were going down the road i look out the window and see a huge black eagle standing on i think a tree stump.
I remember looking back at it as we passed for as long as i could keep my eyes on it.
I think i remember it moving a little bit, but it didn't leave the spot it was sitting.
I just remember it was fully black as pitch and Huge. Probably would stand at the height of like 4 feet.

ended up googling black eagle to find out they are a real animal (i did not know this) and apparently are super big.
I Dream of eagles very often. Probably the animal that has visited me the most in my dreams of any other.

(Its simply not in the interests of the public for countries of mixed populations to have, jews or ethincs, serving in public services. Especially in sensitive positions, its a mental illness that the penchant for suffering is so high right now, and, there's a need to feel even more pain...............also right now, I have no viable gauge in ability, until I am activated. Right now, my only legal claim is euthanasia of police officers and politicians of jew and ethnic ancestry (that means not white cascausian, and none asian white ........... the reason is, its a common emergency service, that often goes into the home) ................. (if it concerns me, and that depends, I may extend euthanasia for some of these controversies, soon, you will realize these people cannot cooperate in society anymore, this may take a few months to years)

(already that is less than issac newton and edward leedskalnin ................ I should have the means to give a warning like, evacuation or death for all ethnics and jews and a zipcode area, doesn't matter the size, i'll just comb the area a few times and kill thousands of that, "dead flesh") (the more important issue is not a few thousands dead jew and ethnics, it is weather or not we can achieve a clean solution from god's mercies, that is your accusation against god, (ending state funded incest suicide with my testimony)

(i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, I apologize for not doing this lately ................ it doesn't take much for a jew or an ethnic to be a false witness that is good, its better of a jew or ethnic uses imprisonment or capital punishment, I will kill much more, to answer that necessity .............. otherwise I will kill that, dead flesh accordingly and it must be done, rest assured in that fact) (for now, you have to tolerate their kinds, until, god reacts, and I am "A number 1", on god's list, because this earth is not his concern, more then me)

(I will simply decide what is necessary, based on god's articulation, that is how these things go, perhaps with nothing at all and sudden death?! globally) (we discussed euthanasia of some of these presidential candidates, we'll have to see continually if enough lethal force is used against me until then, (I am the law and the authority, like to keep that open ended, as we continue to see what becomes necessary) (the kill rate and willingness of those filthy people to use force against me remains relatively the same, that is good)

(edward leedskalnin took special attention in political and ethnic euthanasia, because, god reacted to that, so it became a brief priority, rather I should say, "things happened" .................. right now, just simply state funded incest/rape/murder with me, is not enough for "things to happen", you need to do more, the good news is, i'm easy to get to, to do more, so we'll just have to continually see what is necessary) (I outlined what needs to happen, for your convenience, but its easy to understand these people go away quickly with euthanasia) (the equation is simple, to maintain some degree of control for a faithful process, i'll have to get into euthanasia, perhaps briefly take the center stage)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tearsofmercury » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:39 pm

there seriously needs to be mods on this site so people cant post bullshit like this. fucking disgusting.
and i dont want this shit on my post.
tearsofmercury
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:50 am

I agree, sorry to say there is not a mod like that... heere

I thought of the black eagle as a sign of America, and being a huge dark period of “Time” - (as things not flying ) also did not know about a black eagle.. but after looking it up, maybe it also represents China in some way???

Definitely a sign of you seeing something BIG - that you should be noticing - THATS NOT FLYING

:lep: me :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat May 04, 2019 6:23 pm

tearsofmercury wrote:I had a dream I was in the car with two of my old coworkers, talking to them.

(The Police Department sent an Officer to my Address, and told me I had the "iphone" of the person convicted of the Elementary School Shooting also near my address, this is real .................. I said there would be another shooting in philadelphia because that is what a police officer said to me .................. until a killing is performed, by the police in a unclean way, and there is more to that, its only my word against what the state does to me in its pleasure, and suicide, specifically connected to ethnic people in positions in the public trust and the general public ................... they just don't know how to handle the situation, until more people are in pain more frequently) (There is a growing problem in the usa (that requires a more enduring solution, a more permanent one), that has to grow quite a bit more as you've said!!!!!!!!) (back to topic - one god provides me with the means to cleanse this problem I will set a standard and an example for public safety)

(back to topic) (You had an inquiry into my position on public safety with the police department as an extension with my declaration on political euthanasia) (They have to do more to me, as a false witness, doesn't matter what really, its just not enough, at the moment)

Black Eagle Death Marker?

Occult Amerikkka - Nicholas Roerich; Manly P. Hall
youtube.com/watch?v=q1YOghJiOTU

Did you know? The base of the Statue of Liberty's pedestal contains exhibits on the monument's history, including the original 1886 torch. Visitor access to the Statue of Liberty's torch was halted for good after German operatives set off an explosion on the nearby Black Tom peninsula in July 1916, during World War I. history.com/topics/landmarks/statue-of-liberty

Edward Leedskalnin Claims he was born in 1887 the year of the "Great Southern Comet 1887" ............. this is the same year the Germans attempted to destroy the Statue of Liberty that was in Construction .................. the same Year.............Edward Leedskalnin came to the usa it was reported in 1917, supposedly the germans made another attempt to destroy the Statue of Liberty in the usa.

Nicholas Roerich made the "American Dollar bill with the Great Black Eagle On It" ................... and he predicted that New York City would be destroyed by a Nuclear Bomb, that is why he burried the "grail stone" at the "Master Building" in New York City .................... this marks THE GREAT DEATH, or as you said the BLACK EAGLE ON A TREE STOMP (WHICH IS THE MASTERBUILDING IN NYC).

(I will only say this very briefly ................ God touches the Earth's Chakra Network, in addressing Moses with the "Bracelet" to illustrate his mercies (the earth is the center of the universe and god's judgement a big part) ................ God also addresses the "dead flesh" issue, and that means, there is a pile of dead flesh in New York City standing ontop of this argument, God will have to kill, that is what they are referring to.

(Edward Leedskalnin originally answer the authority god gave him out of their fustration with the gospel, by asking the jewish population to leave specific areas, in a none combative way, following the punishment of euthanasia. The Political Authorities gave in, in a unclean way. But continued to do what they wanted, Eventually Edward L. had enough, and God blessed that, and it appears there is no more language beyond NYC New York (the 9/11/2001 falling man moses, confirms that, previous generations action).

(Everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020 ................... with that said, I recommended shooting me from a moving vehicle to keep this going as long as possible, sometimes they end up killing their own children and relatives, the ethnic and jewish people .................... take confidence in that ...................... as I've indicated, Ethnic Cleasning and Genocide is not the real bottom line ................... getting "dead flesh" out of areas in the earth that propagate the nibiru argument is, but the people will come to me for solace as to what is necessary .................... the German Assaults on the Statue of Liberty and Coral Castle were pleas, that were answered by the people ................. sometimes the people want to hold me accountable for euthanasia of the problem, but that is not the real positions, but as I've said, "things become necessary")
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams