Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Wolf

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

The Wolf

Postby Underhill » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:40 pm

I had this dream multiple times. I awoke in my room. It was night. I could feel that I was being watched. I stand and look around the room. Turning to the door I feel the eyes on my back. I slowly look behind me and I can barely see a black wolf with yellow eyes standing like a man behind me. He (I could just sense it was male) was behind the closest door across the room. The second that I focused on him he disappeared. It's like I could only veiw him in my peripheral vision.i move throughout the house looking for him. Every time I feel his eyes on me I find him behind me and every time I focus on him he disappeared. It went on like that the entire dream till I woke up. The really freaky part is that in real life (about a week later) we are all together as a family telling stories. I told everyone about this dream. My mother and my aunt (on her side) both had the same exact dream when they were younger. We talked to my older aunt and grandma on the same side of the family and they also had the same dream. Different locations but the same wolf with the same behavior. We couldn't go further back in the family than that because everyone else is dead. The only reason we didn't know till that day about the dream is because it scared us and we never told anyone till I said something. The dream was recurring from about puberty to early 20's in everyone that had it. The next generation hasn't been born yet so we don't know if it will keep going. We treat it (uneasily) as a joke about a family curse but I would appreciate if anyone has ever heard of anything like this or could comment on it's actual meaning.
Underhill
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The Wolf

Postby Batman » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 am

Hmmm ... must mean that you were born into the Wo0lf pack ... (Of the 'Lone Wolf') it's kind of like having a shadow but when you turn on the light :idea: your alone looking for ... (Your Type 0) ... You go alone ... :creeping: ... inn a pack of such where-wolfs :? )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Mystic Dreams