Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lost in thick Cambodian forest?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Lost in thick Cambodian forest?

Postby dreamerseeker » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:33 am

I dreamt that I was camping with my parents. They parked their camper (a pull behind) at a particular site and I dreamt I had my own camper (a pull behind) that was longer and with a full-sized sofa on the front porch area of it, I had some people park my camper for me in the site next to my parents'. As they were parking it, I told my parents I wanted to ride my bike to the library (at the front entrance of the campground) to photocopy more papers for school (because I'm a teacher). My mom was going to show me the way so I decided to not take my bike and just walk instead.
We went down a dirt path down this steep hill that connected to other dirt trails. My mom and I walked to a public restroom then she left me to go back to camp while I was alone to figure out where I needed to go. After I used this bathroom (very narrow building with toilets exposed without stalls). I decided to skip the library and just go back to camp. So I got back onto the last trail we were on, but then I ended up getting totally lost on other dirt trails that were leading me further and further into the thick forest. In my dream, I was in some Asian country, if I had to guess, it was Cambodia, but I didn't know for sure (in real life, born and raised in the USA, I never been outside of it) and in the dream, the forest was dark, but some sunlight was shining through the trees in the distance. The landscape of the forest was very uneven, lots of steep hills everywhere. There were a small handful of other people around me walking the trails, but they didn't speak English. The only thing on my mind as I was walking was "Please don't let there be any sasquatches". I've never been to such a thick forest. As I was walking, I found a small patch of land (still in the thick woods with not enough sunlight) it looked like red tomatoes, but as I got closer, they were large orange pumpkins. Somehow, I got my hand into a pumpkin and pulled a small orange (the citrus fruit) out of it. There were no skins, so I just pulled the orange apart and ate it. I tried to eat as much as I could because I didn't know when my next meal would be since I was totally lost in the thick woods of a foreign country. There was an old Asian man staring at me as I ate my orange, but I didn't care, he seemed nice and not shooing me away or anything.

Then, I woke up. It was by far the weirdest dream I've ever had, but something about it was so beautiful.
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lost in thick Cambodian forest?

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:51 am

dreamerseeker wrote:I dreamt that I was camping with my parents. They parked their camper (a pull behind) at a particular site and I dreamt I had my own camper (a pull behind) that was longer and with a full-sized sofa on the front porch area of it, I had some people park my camper for me in the site next to my parents'. As they were parking it, I told my parents I wanted to ride my bike to the library (at the front entrance of the campground) to photocopy more papers for school (because I'm a teacher). My mom was going to show me the way so I decided to not take my bike and just walk instead.
We went down a dirt path down this steep hill that connected to other dirt trails. My mom and I walked to a public restroom then she left me to go back to camp while I was alone to figure out where I needed to go. After I used this bathroom (very narrow building with toilets exposed without stalls). I decided to skip the library and just go back to camp. So I got back onto the last trail we were on, but then I ended up getting totally lost on other dirt trails that were leading me further and further into the thick forest. In my dream, I was in some Asian country, if I had to guess, it was Cambodia, but I didn't know for sure (in real life, born and raised in the USA, I never been outside of it) and in the dream, the forest was dark, but some sunlight was shining through the trees in the distance. The landscape of the forest was very uneven, lots of steep hills everywhere. There were a small handful of other people around me walking the trails, but they didn't speak English. The only thing on my mind as I was walking was "Please don't let there be any sasquatches". I've never been to such a thick forest. As I was walking, I found a small patch of land (still in the thick woods with not enough sunlight) it looked like red tomatoes, but as I got closer, they were large orange pumpkins. Somehow, I got my hand into a pumpkin and pulled a small orange (the citrus fruit) out of it. There were no skins, so I just pulled the orange apart and ate it. I tried to eat as much as I could because I didn't know when my next meal would be since I was totally lost in the thick woods of a foreign country. There was an old Asian man staring at me as I ate my orange, but I didn't care, he seemed nice and not shooing me away or anything.

Then, I woke up. It was by far the weirdest dream I've ever had, but something about it was so beautiful.

(Question about Genocide)

mothership.sg/2019/01/jonny-kim-seal-navy-doctor-astronaut/
timetoast.com/timelines/cambodian-genocide-social-20-1

(the usa has been doing this a while, I mean, war criminals, specifically, live long and happy lives here, just remember Nguyen Ngoc Loan from Vietnam, he lived very comfortable here in the usa until he died) (same for a few other places, including cambodia, and a few other people, and their families)

Long Story Short ................. Nguyen Van Lem perceived it was the end of time for his testimony, and brought in the authorities for the purpose of delivering the lethal blow around that time. That was to answer God in cutting off people spiritually, as a picture of the "untoward or worthless generation", God forbids any identification with the seed populations for the new earths in this earth ..................... God cut off spiritually a people in sin in cambodia, a great deal of people and then they were cut down.

This kind of behavior historically, is not mankind answering God favorable with the "gospel's tables" about "dead flesh" ................. this kind of behavior historically, is only contention with god, fustration of the gospel in wrestling with satan, over damnable heresies. Next to being blind, that is near the maximum of God's allowances in rebuking the wicked with the appearance of righteousness.

I will instead say something different about Genocide

My father is serving live sentences for the murder of a jewish women. In reality, it was under the guise of that jew appearing to to be unruly in a wanton way in a shameful and threatening way, that he simply reach out and killed that jewish women, and the people around him at that time laughed and applauded. He still does not understand that he committed a crime of murder, and he is still serving his live sentence...................these people believe they are answering god for various reasons, and i'll leave that statement at that, thats not what I wanted to say.

***Is there anything wrong with killing jewish and ethnic people in mass, in god's eyes, the answer is no, but, because they are not cut off spiritually and fully, there's a lot of discomfort in it, and displeasure in the process (that includes people with darker skin and minorities). This kind of situation, in man's willingness to kill to answer God, is in a small part apart of wrestling with god. Especially in instances of mass killing. With that said:

(The Turin Shroud of Jesus has a "Bracelet on his Arm" ............... that is only a reminder .................. before mankind learns to accept the displeasure and discomfort of trying to kill in mass to answer god without god's formal or informal rebuke, since that is not as profitable.................what I said was God has ordained his mercies to get to the bottom of this dead flesh issue before the end of Halley's Comet's close passage to earth..................even if god does not acknowledge the statement that is the trend of behavior)

Being unclean with God, and because God is not the author of pain and suffering, God has no inclination to do or say anything otherwise in man's doings, good or bad, as god does not answer sin or serve sin. there are billions of people that don't understand or realize, and some do, and some like to be unclean and filthy, and, very easily they will be killed in mass, that is just a small statement.

Right now, I will say this against humanity as a whole:...................the son of man is 1/3 of the law, that means me specifically, and, a false witness doesn't cut it with god, and since god intends to give me some degree of authority for his mercies in this matter of dead flesh, that is the way it is...............the rest is about 2/3 thirds humanity and god wrestling with satan, and as a whole, god has no reason to do anything either way, at least not now. (sure if a answer isn't produced with me specifically, the nuclear weapons will begin to fly, people will die in mass that is the natural way of contention). The reason for these figures is, the lack of being faithful, either for profit, or convince, or just for getting more glory out of this earth, that is societies way as a whole, so they fall easily as a whole into these categories.

(the punchline is: God disturbs the earth with some degree of calamity in answering me only with the "bracelet", for the purpose of rebuke with his mercies for a great multitude. But thats it for this earth, nothing else happens, the dead flesh issue, is just postponed, at least that is what the trend of encouragement is until a clean answer is achieved, versus, the natural progression of nuclear weapons and death by the sign of divorce unified field expression .................... somewhere in the process, humanity just finds pleasure in the prospect, and drops off, they don't actually see a sign of divorce or kill dead flesh ................... this is what I believe is a sound conclusion, so its sudden death now or later .................. things will become more proactive when god stops the pleasure these people get from hurting me specifically, at that time, jewish and ethnic cleasning will become more acceptable, but it does not mean it will take root, I still believe that if we are faithful, humanity will simply die as a waste product a worthless generation in god's eyes)

(1 to 10 million deceased american citizens, with the prospect of 10 to 100 million more, there's about 300 million living persons here in the usa ................ so they will give into genocide if that is what I want, but, this is not about this "earth" this is about god, and his final conviction for this worthless generation, in which all the souls very few from each generation of mankind in histories past are choosen for the future seed populations for the new earths, 12/21/2020 (goodbye, this isn't a game)) (right now, God has only let me decide from time to time, and that has equaled a few dead political people and perhaps a few dead presidential candidates, very soon, nothing more then that but we'll see)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams