Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Little Girl in Red Dress (Also Posted in "Nightmares...")

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Little Girl in Red Dress (Also Posted in "Nightmares...")

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:18 am

Hello everyone,

I recently had a nightmare about a little girl in a red dress. Nothing particularly "Scary" happened in this nightmare, but I felt uneasy when I woke up. I was standing at the end of a hallway in a fancy ballroom. There were red lanterns hanging everywhere. There were two staircases, three steps each, covered in red carpet. The first was directly in front of me, the next was across a flat section of the ballroom, but also in line with the other. The little girl appeared in 4 places at once, the father away they were, the more faded they became. She didn't walk, she just appeared closer as the farthest version of her faded away. She made her way towards me and I could see that she had long, straight black hair and black eyes.

I know that there is a Taiwanese Urban Legend that describes what I'm seeing, but I can't find any information on it past the existence of a horror movie based on it. The movie is "The Tag-Along." If anyone has anything that could help me, I mean ANYTHING, please let me know. I will be checking in everyday to see if someone has helped me.
Kelly_With_Art
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Little Girl in Red Dress (Also Posted in "Nightmares..."

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:39 pm

THIS IS A SIGN ... “READ” as the little girl is you as ... 4 shadow of ... paths to take .. as two are clearly in sight (read staircases ...

Though you are coming to a “Stop sign” ...

Not really sure if this helps... as the choice is yours (and you have to really think it through... )

Me :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Little Girl in Red Dress (Also Posted in "Nightmares..."

Postby Colonel_Sanders » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Kelly_With_Art wrote:Hello everyone,

I recently had a nightmare about a little girl in a red dress. Nothing particularly "Scary" happened in this nightmare, but I felt uneasy when I woke up. I was standing at the end of a hallway in a fancy ballroom. There were red lanterns hanging everywhere. There were two staircases, three steps each, covered in red carpet. The first was directly in front of me, the next was across a flat section of the ballroom, but also in line with the other. The little girl appeared in 4 places at once, the father away they were, the more faded they became. She didn't walk, she just appeared closer as the farthest version of her faded away. She made her way towards me and I could see that she had long, straight black hair and black eyes.

I know that there is a Taiwanese Urban Legend that describes what I'm seeing, but I can't find any information on it past the existence of a horror movie based on it. The movie is "The Tag-Along." If anyone has anything that could help me, I mean ANYTHING, please let me know. I will be checking in everyday to see if someone has helped me.

I'm sorry I doubt I can help you but this reminded me of a dream I had a few years ago; featuring a girl in a red dress, which I mention only in passing here but it is one of the things that stand out to me to this day and it triggered an intense feeling during the dream. And Could you elaborate on this "Taiwanese Urban Legend"?

This dream morphed in from a separate one which I can barely recall but I think I was in a house of a woman I used to know and the house is really filthy with junk everywhere. Somehow I wound up in the house of a man I work with. Now fyi; there was nothing nasty in this dream but (in real life) another co-worker showed me recently that this man is in fact on the sex-crime neighborhood watch. I don't know what he did; and he seems like a decent guy but apparently this subconsciously gave rise to this dream.

This house was actually a mansion with dark wood walls in some kind of mountain landscape. This co-worker (an older man) was showing me around and showing me all these weird statues and knights of armor and swords and stuff like that. It almost resembled a museum. We go through all these different rooms and eventually come to a room with a hole in the floor, with a chute that leads into some other room below. I can see faint light and hear some commotion in the distance. The co-worker invites me to join him at something (can't remember what he says, and he speaks in a Spanish accent so sometimes it's difficult to understand him (in real life too)).

Then a young Chinese woman in a weird red dress runs by and jumps down the chute and disappears. For some reason I realize that there is something going on down here, something terrible. And suddenly I remember what I learned at work in real life and get afraid. I realize this is a trap and I need to escape. I hesitate then he says 'okay, we'll be over here when you want to join us' or something like this then he goes away.

I look around and see a huge window looking into some other room. There's someone else there looking away from me. I try to see who it is, then realize it's myself; I'm looking at the back of my own head. For some reason I realize that this is another trap; if I go through there I'll wind up right back where I was. So I look to the left and see another window. This one I think shows the same image but turned 90 degrees. For some reason I think this is the way to escape so I crawl through.

I slide down a mirror and now I'm in another room it's like a classroom; there's at least one window looking out onto a wooded landscape. Then a voice speaks; like a narrator; (I can't remember exactly what was said)
"...chose... path ....escaped the mirror... and the mirror responded negatively."
Now I get more terrified then ever. The gravity in the room changes and I realize I'm being sucked back into the place I just was. The mirror is actually a chalkboard. But I'm floating around and being sucked in; I try to grab something to hold on to but there's nothing.
Colonel_Sanders
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams