Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Crazy Dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Crazy Dream

Postby EthanB521 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:25 pm

Last night in my dream I dreamt that I was in an auditorium/club where there were people dressed in black latexish clothes up on stage. The people in the seats were regular people and across the auditorium was an ex girlfriend smiling to me and trying to catch my attention. She was sitting next to her mom and an old friend of mine, but on stage these people were doing kinda like acrobats with these razor wires. Doing tricks that you would in jump rope and twirling them. A few people messed up and sliced up their arms and legs and kinda mangled their bodies with the razor wires. Then the stage turned into a movie screen where everyone was watching, and on screen was a horse running and then ran right into one of those razor wires and got decapitated, after that it was almost like Robin hood was the best way to describe this guy, he was shooting the wires and jumping and dodging them and did a flip over one when all of a sudden, the guy who set up these trip wires all dressed in black shot the Robin hood guy twice with a crossbow in mid flip and pinned him into a tree with his arrows. After that happened it was like the end of the movie so I walked over and talked to my ex and there were quite a few people whom I know in my dream. After I got done talking to her it started raining so I went out to my car and my car seemed like it was broken into, but I started driving and all of the sudden gas was spewing out of the hood of my car and a bus was driving the opposite way but in my lane. I swerved out of the way and came to a stop sign and all of a sudden my car was skis and I was skiing up a hill rather than down. Then I was at a ski lodge where these 3 wolf looking dogs ran towards me but I didn't act scared and one bit me but I just smacked him off and walked into the lounge. After that I don't recall anymore events. That's the end of my Crazy dream.
EthanB521
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams