Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The talking lion

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

The talking lion

Postby Fantasio Inferno » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello, this is a dream I had a few years ago, and Im still curious about what it might have meant to today. It was in a period of my life I was feeling that maybe all the spiritual things I believed in were just fiction and I had lost a bit of my faith in the situation.

I had dreamed I was standing in front of my house, and a normal looking lion sat on a rock a bit further away from me. It wouldn't look at me, nor show me any intense emotional reaction. It was admiring the view of the sea, and then it decided to talk to me. We had a calm and pleasant conversation, I felt like it was a creature I could trust. It told me things I cant really remember about though. The only things I remember from our conversation are these:

It gave me an advice ‘Be careful of the wolf, for the wolf is a good friend on day, but without your knowing this good friend turns into a wolf at night. It’s near you, it lives everyday with you. Be very cautious of your surroundings, it wants to eat.’

After that, I saw the shadow of a werewolf roaming from the outside of the little house next to mine for a second, still, the lion asked me a simple question, not budging from enjoying the view of the sea below.

‘Tell me, do you believe in the things you can’t see?’ I answered disappointed and a bit frustrated ‘Not anymore, these things can’t possibly exist, it’s not logical for them to’. The lion replied with ‘Oh, my dear, we all exist, we always have’, then a very bright light from the other end of the sky appeared, making its way towards us. As it got closer i saw a very oddly shaped machine with very black thin lines connecting some lights together and spinning very quickly in the sky, and the sound it made was extremely loud and unnatural in this world to exist. The lion just kept staring off to space, and I woke up due to that loud sound.

That’s all I wanted to share, I just wanted to share it somewhere because I felt like I had to. Some of my dreams can be very heavy and I want to express them. Thanks.
Fantasio Inferno
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: The talking lion

Postby Gus Who » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:56 am

The Lion is most likely Jesus as he is watching over :infinity: U See (Sea) or Thy see ... as that is his MO (
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Mystic Operandi
) as he is warning you about a wolf - as most likely someone you partner up with and would cheat on you...

It's sound like you were lost in that time period, and now you've heard a lion roar ... or should we say talk ... and the sound coming from a machine :computer: ...

[Reveal] Spoiler:
:lol: That was your mind, being blown away / awake ... as you realize what the Lion was ZzZzing (? Sea :infinity: ) was your future - CraZy writ! :neer:

:lep: me :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: The talking lion

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:28 am

Fantasio Inferno wrote:Hello, this is a dream I had a few years ago, and Im still curious about what it might have meant to today. It was in a period of my life I was feeling that maybe all the spiritual things I believed in were just fiction and I had lost a bit of my faith in the situation.

I had dreamed I was standing in front of my house, and a normal looking lion sat on a rock a bit further away from me. It wouldn't look at me, nor show me any intense emotional reaction. It was admiring the view of the sea, and then it decided to talk to me. We had a calm and pleasant conversation, I felt like it was a creature I could trust. It told me things I cant really remember about though. The only things I remember from our conversation are these:

It gave me an advice ‘Be careful of the wolf, for the wolf is a good friend on day, but without your knowing this good friend turns into a wolf at night. It’s near you, it lives everyday with you. Be very cautious of your surroundings, it wants to eat.’

After that, I saw the shadow of a werewolf roaming from the outside of the little house next to mine for a second, still, the lion asked me a simple question, not budging from enjoying the view of the sea below.

‘Tell me, do you believe in the things you can’t see?’ I answered disappointed and a bit frustrated ‘Not anymore, these things can’t possibly exist, it’s not logical for them to’. The lion replied with ‘Oh, my dear, we all exist, we always have’, then a very bright light from the other end of the sky appeared, making its way towards us. As it got closer i saw a very oddly shaped machine with very black thin lines connecting some lights together and spinning very quickly in the sky, and the sound it made was extremely loud and unnatural in this world to exist. The lion just kept staring off to space, and I woke up due to that loud sound.

That’s all I wanted to share, I just wanted to share it somewhere because I felt like I had to. Some of my dreams can be very heavy and I want to express them. Thanks.

The Talking Lion - Access Granted

4/11/1997 + 23 years for 2300 of Daniel's Lion = 12/21/2020 ......... "Turin Shroud of Jesus, Confirms Daniel's Covenant for - One Week"

If 23 years is the "One Week", then "2300 Days" is the "Midst of the Week" (year for a day, day for a year, 2peter3:8)

Flight 370 (3/8/2014) + 2300 Days = 6/24/2020

EZEKIEL 48:35 [It was] round about eighteen thousand [measures]: and the name of the city from [that] day [shall be], The LORD [is] there.

6/24/2020 to 12/21/2020 = 180 Days

(God isn't using the chakra network of this earth, no "Sign of Divorce with the moon or noah's rainbow" ................ God shows the 9th Planet, which is the sign for a WORTHLESS GENERATION)

(many statements are valid, simply because god has not acted as of yet, that is the gospel's position. but you need to understand, right now, we are not debating, the "gentile reign or Issac Newton's Prophecy, that is invalid", it is everything or nothing right now, sudden death) (Humanity has to die before the 153 days which appears tagged on the end of daniel's length, 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021, humanity dies 12/21/2020 ......... when that date expires the conclusion also expires, that is the trend of the gospels behavior for prophecy dates) (so there are many dates many possibilities)

Statement Issued!

(I want you to understand fully, and confidently, there is no more time at all! we have about 1 year and about 8 months, nothing more at all!)

1. God threw Judas off a High Mountain
2. God killed Judas in a Field of Blood

1. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses
2. 12/21/2020 Sudden Death

(Jesus is not guilty of any sin, nor can Jesus suffer the wrath of a false witness, you need to understand fully, that Judas took the sin in the place of Jesus, in rebuke of the people of that day .................... God has done this several times, the same today. These are actions God performs before sudden death, conviction to ensure a blind and dumb death)

Solstice/Equinox Cross

March = Flight 370 = Final Week of Daniel (1290 and 1335)
June = Roswell 1947 = Beginning of 70 Years for Daniel
September = Twin Towers = Jesus Rebuke According to Daniel (23 Year Mark for 2300 Days)
December = Mayan Calendar = End of Daniel's Week (153 Days before Final Week, is the Completion, God performs the work, that means sudden death)

2000 Years ago, when the apostles saw, Moses and Elijah standing before Jesus. They said, God will raise these men on the cross, in the place of jesus, they will act out the conviction of death for mankind, in the new testament and in the end of daniel's week, Jesus cannot and will not suffer before a false witness. (these are the old ways)

(God performed two major acts of euthanasia in the New Testament with Judas, the first act of euthanasia the temple was destroyed ........... the second act of euthanasia, was a great death)

We stated, the "June Solstice in 2020", for 180 Days before Global Death, to challenge God over the "Sign of Divorce" in using nuclear weapons, what else can you use to kill billions of people?

(if you kill them all clean, as best you can without involving what is disputed in the potential, then god has no accusation against this generation. but can you do that, most likely not ..................... then God has an accusation against this generation, no sign of divorce means god is not using that population in the "pool" for articulation of this generation, god will otherwise use without this generation or in the void of numbers other souls, those both born and unborn)

(Debunking Statement)

March 2011 Solstice/Equinox + 2300 Days to the beginning of Daniel's Weeks, God used the church to voice this world wide, they got it wrong with 5/21/2011 specifically, but God got it right. You have no expectation with god, other then sudden death!

(Debunking Statement) (continued) ................... God has abridged the 7 years of daniel as "1290 and 1335", it is illegal to abridge that range in a different way, to add a date in between that, my argument is sincere, but invalid. (but listen carefully, is it really that difficult to pray, before your death, humbly as an individual, in the fully confidence of god, in secret? knowing, that you are created to pray, and to receive chastisement? is it really that difficult to pray)

6 Injured After Driver Intentionally Runs Them Over During Altercation In North Philadelphia, Police Say
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2019/04/16/at-least-2-injured-in-crash-involving-vehicle-pedestrian-in-north-philadelphia/

(my father, used to put ketchup in my belly button, and eat french fries from it, before violating me as a child ................. he wanted to consume me, eat my body and flesh, and he and pope john paul II eventually did that! Now, God says in his gospel not to suffer under a false witness, but for righteousness sake ................ now there are only false witnesses promoting suicide, this is the "song of david", it is more valuable to for god to release them, so they kill themselves, there own races their own groups, themselves, then for god to do anything else ................... you know what christian people say, "nobody knows", but that is good that is their example, and its time now to collect, humanity will die without knowing, take confidence in that!)

(http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .................I want you, jews/ethnics, to keep dying from using force against me in your pleasure, repeatedly, don't be shy about. the authorities asked me as a child, did I know about the murders my father committed, because I was the only child of his he was having relations with, repeatedly, I provided critical evidence, but they told me, they could not use me, for lethal punishment, but they got a clear confession, rather then address the sexual abuse, but jews and ethnic people they are the same way, as you die with them globally)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams