Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Perry Died? / Prophetic dREam

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Perry Died? / Prophetic dREam

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:31 am

WAT... so I was in a high rise, with my brother and 'the Devil' - my Wife (okay I was married to her and she was all dressed up and taller than me/ looking good) as we were all getting along fine ... I take that we were in New York City visiting / Family Reunion or ... Big get together - Night time social setting ... with Business on the side

... and nothing eventful happen during this time ... but as we were leaving (sneaking out a little early) a old Nun (50 years old) that I knew as a kid (still look the same) saw the devil all dressed up, and said... I know you don't I? (Asking her) Were you around at Perry Death? As I recall her speaking for the first time and shrugging off the question ... as I asked her after the fact... What was that all about?

She told me that this was the anniversary date to the 'death of Perry' as she pointed to a sign that was in the Lobby marking the 9th .. year? (Sign had names on it, Perry was one of them) ... as I then wanted to warn my other brother, and said I did not say 'goodbye' ... so let me just go say goodbye ... as I saw him in a Business meeting (all men in ties sitting around in a Big conference room talking) and went in ... saying (and making a scene ) I'm leaving now... Hugging :hugs: everyone good bye... Someone I don't know right before I get to my brother ... Cousin - give him a big hug...

People are looking at my like I'm Batty :neer: ...
:geek: get to my brother and say- 'Today is the anniversary date of Perry Death' ... as I get the what are you talking about :shock: look...

:whistling: ... Don't tell tell my wife, that I told you guys or she will kill me...
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Perry Died? / Prophetic dREam

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Gus Who wrote:WAT... so I was in a high rise, with my brother and 'the Devil' - my Wife (okay I was married to her and she was all dressed up and taller than me/ looking good) as we were all getting along fine ... I take that we were in New York City visiting / Family Reunion or ... Big get together - Night time social setting ... with Business on the side

... and nothing eventful happen during this time ... but as we were leaving (sneaking out a little early) a old Nun (50 years old) that I knew as a kid (still look the same) saw the devil all dressed up, and said... I know you don't I? (Asking her) Were you around at Perry Death? As I recall her speaking for the first time and shrugging off the question ... as I asked her after the fact... What was that all about?

She told me that this was the anniversary date to the 'death of Perry' as she pointed to a sign that was in the Lobby marking the 9th .. year? (Sign had names on it, Perry was one of them) ... as I then wanted to warn my other brother, and said I did not say 'goodbye' ... so let me just go say goodbye ... as I saw him in a Business meeting (all men in ties sitting around in a Big conference room talking) and went in ... saying (and making a scene ) I'm leaving now... Hugging :hugs: everyone good bye... Someone I don't know right before I get to my brother ... Cousin - give him a big hug...

People are looking at my like I'm Batty :neer: ...
:geek: get to my brother and say- 'Today is the anniversary date of Perry Death' ... as I get the what are you talking about :shock: look...

:whistling: ... Don't tell tell my wife, that I told you guys or she will kill me...

(A question about "Prophecy") (A "Corpse", that is humanity, living or dead, that is something that does not judge at all, that is something that is also not judged at all, it just remains there until it dies off)

(When will Humanity die off? What about 9/11/2001?)

God used Moses to voice his mercies ............ and this ended at "Petra", when the jewish people of that day kept hurting him for pleasure. Then God concluded the mercies that he had in view by throwing moses off a high cliff. God repented of his mercies, because, those mercies were not a supplication for the law, God gave to isreal through moses ................. supplication with incest/rape/murder of the testimony of the son of man, not only moses, the statement of legal death is recorded as below for isreal:

JOSHUA 13:12 All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out.
JOSHUA 13:13 Nevertheless the children of Israel expelled not the Geshurites, nor the Maachathites: but the Geshurites and the Maachathites dwell among the Israelites until this day.
JOSHUA 13:14 Only unto the tribe of Levi he gave none inheritance; the sacrifices of the LORD God of Israel made by fire [are] their inheritance, as he said unto them.

Moses is not a Levite, he was not allowed to give the written law. For that reason God provided the commandments, and first few books of the recorded gospel. "Levites are God's Angels", when God repented of his mercies, he gave the "angels no inheritance in this earth".

Your lives are not that important with God, your ability to hurt me for pleasure, has not expired with God at the moment, you can still kill millions of american citizens as you keep hurting me pleasure, as a false witness, more directly, or passively. 9/11/2001 didn't mean anything more then an Answer for God about euthanasia, in what is necessary, for your pleasure as the enemy of god and man with moses, but if it meant something else, then I will decide what that means in god's eyes if anything more the nothing (everything I said is true, and ethincs and jews here in the usa, hurting me for pleasure just to watch people die, you need to lose your inhibitions about seeing lots of people die, not just a few, then that is when the fun really begins, you just die in mass before me, and nothing more)

(About 80 years of suicide pleasure with Moses, going from Nguyen Van Lem to the present, your time for suicide pleasure with God, is just about completed ................ the son of man as the only portion of "joseph the blessing" is weighted against dead flesh in god's eyes, so God revisits that argument, the first time was 9/11/2001, in an area with jews and ethnics .................. same argument, and God may simply kill them all there, that is perfectly legal and valid. Thats not a work moses performs, God simply does not wrestle with your sin or makes that clear, that means you do not have any value living anymore in this earth, and therefore you must die by the hand of god immediately)

These People will Die or Should Die about 12/21/2020 (but lots more people will die then just a few million people in some small usa territory like nyc .............. while we wait for these people to die, the best we can do is allow them to commit mass suicide through me, by using force against me, out of their own pleasure and for no other reason at all .................. God hasn't tied specifically their deaths to me personally, that means hundreds to thousand of their kinds deceased in a radius near me, repeatedly.

1. God was Clear with Moses, the Earth and its People were no entitled to anything here, except a painful and repeated death.
2. God revealed the Promise to Moses and a few Tribes, outside the confines of this Earth

... Same with Jesus
... Same with Paul
... Same with a few other personalities

(Now, you can either die with nothing, or kill, or die with nothing and very painful because you refuse to kill ............................ the only solution to that, is for God to provide Moses the means to solicit a few places, for a cleaner solution in god's eyes, according to what is in his will) (this has happened a lot in history, but all of this activity, has been wasted, in exploitation of "dead flesh", to get some more kicks or pleasure, out of this life and world, not to do anything for the benefit of the gospel's law with the display god intends for the seed populations)

Speak Openly and Clearly before Heretics

1. Roswell 1947 + 70 Years = Beginning of Daniel's Final Week on 9/23/2017
2. UFO Guardian Diagram + 70 Years = Halley's Comet 2061 A.D. End of Daniel's Weeks (UFO Guardian Diagram Figures 1970-1991)

God wrote the "UFO Guardian Diagram" to me (after Pope John Paul II and my Father, pleasure themselves with my corpse as a child ............... God's Mercies does not concern this earth explicitedly that is the moral of the story)

(Political and Religious Euthanasia is something God uses, as people keep hurting me, special reminders of his Promise, Let me see what is necessary)

62 Weeks of Daniel = Forwards and Backwards
Exodus of Moses to 1000 B.C. Solomon's Temple
1000 A.D. to Oak Island's Mystery (the entire cavity of the Temple Mound in Jerusalem was taken and removed, that giant crevice in the earth)

62 to 69th Week = "Jubilee"
2019 to 2061 = 42 years .............. 2061 / 42 = 49 Cycles or a "Jubilee"

(God has "49 Cycles of 42 Years" form the Birth of Jesus ................ to the end of this earth and creation, "Jesus is the subject of Daniel's Prophecy")

*******This Year in 2019 Begins the 49th Cycle of 42 Years, you have have months to weeks to kill millions of american citizens by using force against me

Final Week of Daniel = Here's the Problem

JFK + 49 Years to 12/21/2012 + 49 Years to Halley's Comet 2061 A.D.
(Jesus is 42 Cycles of Jubilee or 49 Years)

Daniel's Final Week of 12/21/2012 + 7 Years (or 1290 + 1335 days) = 2019, the beginning of final Jubilee for Jesus

12/21/2012 to 11/21/2019 + 2526 (which is to say 2625 or 1290 + 1335 Days)

Here's the Problem, I was going to say

Flight 370 as a marker, the date, is not tied into a prophecy from God, like the Mayan Calendar .................. God makes prophecies and they are clear cut that is the declaration, but all I see here, with that, is a suicide campaign with Moses. One God has ordained for euthanasia..................like this.................1600 Days before the Turin Shroud of Jesus burning was 1993 Twin Towers Terrorism and 1600 Days after the Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning is 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses ...................... now if "Flight 370 is the Fake", then you will die painfully in mass, before that time, very painfully, with millions deceased on the global level. If "flight 370 is fake", then that means, God's Prophecy about 12/21/2012 must be real! (I think I know exactly without controversy, in the clears terms of the gospels law when Jesus is going to come, for an individual only, but it takes the dead bodies of millions of jews and ethnics in order to remove any disputation, and that is the conclusion of what is necessary, in revealing a greater truth, leading to greater acts of redemption in dead flesh!)

(Political and Religious Euthanasia is becoming more clear, as the people keep hurting me, but there are levels in what in necessary in that argument we still have yet to see!)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Perry Died? / Prophetic dREam

Postby Gus Who » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:46 am

... if you followed along ... :creeping: Prophetic (I’ve been warning about a major Earthquake to hit by Perry, Oklahoma) dream I’m receiving ... as I live on the West Coast and this is set in Gotham City that I went batty in... :neer: given I was with my ex-wife the ‘Devil’ as I refer to her in court documents and therefore under oath ...

... but we were on good terms Heere ... and she was not around in my childhood days that I knew of as the nun brought it up that she was when Perry (a brother of mine) died, and my other brother lives in NY now... who I have not seen in years and have no plans on going to NY as I tend to stay on the west Coast / Calif, Oregon & Washington

... and her dad usually gets her what she wants ... so if she wanted someone dead.. well she’d probably tell me if she was my wife and I have to turn her inn as the devil ... (as it kind of sounded that she was around in her answer to the nun ... like she was on “Homestead Road”’ ) ...

... as I never asked my wife, if she killed or had some killed ... question, nor would I in this dream... as the Dream was set in an “ anniversary date “ of Perry death which she brought up to me in this dream as I question her and she pointed it out with a list of other names, who died... as this kind of tied into the reason why we were in NY ... and I had to go :neer: Batty

:geek: - So YES - I know people are going to die soon, though I don’t know there names and the High Rise might be the United Nations building as that is the only building I’d probably be in under such scenario going Batty!
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams