Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

MABUS - Third Antichrist - Final Verdict

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

MABUS - Third Antichrist - Final Verdict

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:00 pm

(Background - Biblical Claim for three "Antichrist Ages")

1 - (Moses, shortly before the Jordan River)
Petra Documentary: Lost City Of Stone - Documentary HD
youtube.com/watch?v=6xQaEZbVras

2 - (Jonah, the "deluge flood" claims assyria before babylon falls by daniel the prophet)
8203 - Assyria Part 1 - Jonah and Nineveh - Francois DuPlessis
youtube.com/watch?v=NB2zu-oeoRg

3 - (Jeremiah, is held as a slave, shortly before the jewish people return to jerusalem with slaves (gog and magog))
Mysteries of the Bible - Queen Esther: Far Away and Long Ago
youtube.com/watch?v=nwbrsKikX7I

New Testament List of "Three Antichrist Ages" (suicide for pleasure, as an answer to god)

Pierre François Xavier BOUCHARD (Rosetta Stone) - Marker for final series of Diaspora of the Jews to the usa (marking years of conflict ending with the usa population migration)
asphor.org/le-patrimoine/les-hommes/pierre-bouchard-1-14.htm
MATTHEW 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;

Edward Leedskalnin (Coral Castle) - 70 Year Marker of Daniel's Final Generation, this is Relative
JOHN 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.

"9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses" - Final Week of Daniel Marker, calculated various ways (think vietnam, think Flight 370)
II TIMOTHY 3:8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(God himself, references prophets in the new testament account, Abraham/David/Noah/Emmanuel, those are all names for "God" ..................... the only names of fallen angels God uses are, Jonah/Jeremiah/Moses)

Nostradamus Account, is not the Biblical Account of "Sons of Man"

1. Pau Nay Oloron - Antichrist = Napoleon (this cannot be a "son of man")
2. Hister - Antichrist = Hitler (this cannot be a "son of man")
express.co.uk/news/world/644059/Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-MH370-pilot-alive-Taiwan-hospital-missing-plane
3. Mabus - Antichrist = Pilot of Malaysia Airbus Flight 370 (this cannot be a "son of man")

(Nostradamus Pattern in Choosing Names, are always "Geographic Locations" for the "Antichrist", individuals that identify with the crisis of "dead work and dead flesh" ................ you have three "Geographic Locations", to say otherwise is not true at all ............... Humanity is facing death, and the Nuclear Weapon Issue, has been revealed in a sense by the "Third Antichrist")

This is the Final Verdict, Nothing we discussed before was or is, "inherently incorrect" .............. are you willing to accept, "faith in god", try to open your heart to what I am about to say ................. I don't want this information to cause a Nuclear World War, but it is what it is!

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
REVELATION 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
twenty-seven years his war will last.
REVELATION 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
REVELATION 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.
REVELATION 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

27 Years from the Twin Towers first Terrorism act from god in 1993, to global death in 12/21/2020 (this is the end of Daniel's Weeks, or 153 Days before, 1290 and 1335 days from Flight 370 is completed)

To Give God the "Glory, means Global Death, God does the Work", Everybody dies!

God says they are dead before they can perceive it, long before they can even bury their dead!

(Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning in 1997, MINUS 1600 Days = 1993 New York Terrorism First Act ................ Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning in 1997, PLUS 1600 Days = 9/11/2001 New York Terrorism Second Act ...................... the important issue is 1993 + 27 Years to the End of Daniel's Final Week and Global Death!)

I told you already, many times, I don't believe "gentile prophecy claims", and I don't believe some of that information I said for the people that like to hurt me. Like there is "two jubilees in the midst of daniel's final week, and that makes 2060 A.D. Issac Newton Prophecy a valid conclusion" ................ God does not say that, the bible does not say that, that is something I said to the people that like to hurt me, this is not something I said to the people that want to hear what I have to say, or the christian community directly.

If you want to be chosen by God some portion as god reveals the Sign of Divorce, then you have to kill those "genetic lines" and the nations that god does not reveal this relationship for, you have to answer God as the "seed population" without the conviction of "dead flesh" that god holds against you in the gospel's tables .................... this is all you have, do you still have "faith in god", I understand seeing these people hurt me for pleasure, and God not appear to do anything is a small issue, but you need to have "faith in god", either pray before you die, or use nuclear weapons, I tell you that you should pray as an individual.

(This is the Truth the Christian Community has wanted, the People have Wanted, but I will tell you this ................ that you want more from God, you want a truth to answer the Nuclear Weapon Usage ..................there are truths before your death .................. but we have to see what becomes necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: MABUS - Third Antichrist - Final Verdict

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:29 am

Nope... that was not the code - it’s pretty simple once you can perceive it and it ties in with Daniels visions of this end time period. Too bad everyone has to go through it... :creeping:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:03 am

Gus Who wrote:Nope... that was not the code - it’s pretty simple once you can perceive it and it ties in with Daniels visions of this end time period. Too bad everyone has to go through it... :creeping:

(this summer in the city of philadelphia, pa ... perhaps in other cities, we'll begin to see something like genocide. what i mean to say is that its very easy to target mass transit in any city in the usa with a dirty bomb, that is number one .......... number two, the school systems are very easy to target also ............. back to topic .............. usually the church falls first, before these kinds of things happen, falls into sin, and becomes burned to the ground!)

pyramid666.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-number-of-beastgreat-seal.html

Notre Dam, the church is burned to the ground 4/15/2019 .............. 616 days later ............. approximately with no deviation ................ 12/21/2020 takes places, approximately "1290 and 1335 days" of daniel from Flight 370 ................... (total global euthanasia)................(before these people can complete their pleasure with physical and global death, they will reach new levels of pain as they keep hurting me.................

(times up ................... not only did I add a lot of material to he bible, assuming the value of "in the midst of jubilees" is valid. but what purpose does it serve with god to undermine his authority, and seek another medium then his angels or the son of man, meaning jesus, as the final solution ............... we don't need outside information or god's mercies ............... because Jesus did not come, "god tolerated their sin", now today, what reason does god have to tolerate anything more then the prophecy of daniel as it is, completed very soon) (relax and rest easy, hopefully this is the last sign before global death, we have, a little more then 1 year and a 1/2 before global death)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:40 am

Sorry to say... it’s not Global death, it’s a new era as your way of thinking is simple put - wrong!

Mabus was “simple code” for the 3rd Antichrist... like his other two Antichrist codes that people saw as Hitler and Napoleon.

Yes, people and property get destroyed or ‘caught in the Fire’ as one has to be able to understand ... how the Fire got started ... like Daniels abomination code was ‘Worded’ for all to see what caused this sudden collapse (this generation to collapse) ... like how the Fire :fuming: got started ... and how did it gets so big ( obviously these facts can be determined after the fact) as the Abomination happen on 12/27/18 and therefore such ‘Fire’ we’ll burn all that get caught in it...

As ‘The Beast’ is in control by the ‘666 code’ that is in play. (Referring to the other side) like taking a wrong road that leads to a dead end!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:11 pm

Gus Who wrote:Sorry to say... it’s not Global death, it’s a new era as your way of thinking is simple put - wrong!

Mabus was “simple code” for the 3rd Antichrist... like his other two Antichrist codes that people saw as Hitler and Napoleon.

Yes, people and property get destroyed or ‘caught in the Fire’ as one has to be able to understand ... how the Fire got started ... like Daniels abomination code was ‘Worded’ for all to see what caused this sudden collapse (this generation to collapse) ... like how the Fire :fuming: got started ... and how did it gets so big ( obviously these facts can be determined after the fact) as the Abomination happen on 12/27/18 and therefore such ‘Fire’ we’ll burn all that get caught in it...

As ‘The Beast’ is in control by the ‘666 code’ that is in play. (Referring to the other side) like taking a wrong road that leads to a dead end!

(Terrorism hasn't penetrated Mass Transit, but lets say this year in the summer time)

remembernewvember.blogspot.com/2011/08/

We discovered

1. Twin Towers NYC to Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning (April 1997) = 1600 Days (Disaster in USA)
2. Notre-dam Cathedral (April 2019) to "MABUS" = 616 Days (Individual Only*?)

1997 was the year of Comet Hale Bopp and the Mass Suicide of Heaven's Gate, other then that. 1997 is often paired with 1998 to reference the Galactic Center, assuming 12/21/2012 was wrong. So nothing important there.

The real association is to "Jesus Only as an Individual" and then the Twin Towers ...................... then "MABUS only as an Individual", and then the Notre-dam Cathedral ..................... the problem with that statement. Nostradamus never referenced Napoleon or Hitler, he never referenced an individual. Only geographic markers, so there is no "MABUS" person or anything. It would be, the "Notre-dam Cathedral burning and then Moses"................."MABUS" outside of an air bus .................. i would assume "mass transit is finally penetrated by terrorism", to a very enduring degree.

Humanity is already "dead"in god's eyes. 12/21/2020, humanity is dead for real, is that any different the anyother day, if humanity is already dead in god's eyes? Nothing at all happens with this earth, or universe, maybe just some calamity. Then God only addresses an individual, because humanity is locked out, because of the gospel's tables with dead flesh. 12/21/2020 is just another boring day for humanity, but for various entities in various places, the subject of god's mercies may come into view, as they wrestle with how to get right with god over any presented arguments. That appears to be the bottom line. (People keep quoting this, "no man knows the hour", that good, they can keep quoting that its their right, and that will continue to be a legal statement).

(Mass Transit Terrorism: ... so far there's no developments in assisted suicide, or segregation, for public safety, that includes curfew ... no development in law enforcement either. With mass transit terrorism, that is the environment you have to react against. This environment is, "based on what is necessary". That means, you need to give more attention to specific bus and train routes as things become necessary, not, a total argument. I would be be good, to, make sure everyone is seated and those safety harnesses, like the rides in theme parks are used ............ with no standing persons. That means people will have to find other routes to go around the one in question. Maybe use handcuffs with standing persons ...................... actually, we really have to wait for god's input through the outlet of his mercies. (were still in the age of state funded incest/rape/murder with my body and testimony. as far as I can tell, in this new testament trend. your willingness to feel "pain for pain", is in small part the limitation of your willingness to keep hurting me cyclically, only god's interjection will cease that behavior, and where on the timetable for that............the timeable for that, is, based on the generations arguments, with further division, coming towards the end of time..............basically, its the same for the son of man minus a few years. with the most detail mirroring edward leedskalnin, in the preset with state incests, ending with god's interjection) (then the presentation of god's mercies seems to denote the motivation to get right with the gospel's tables, that traditionally means genocide)

(I would go on to say, all notable and major world wars, or large scale wars, revolved around gods illustrations he allowed ............... for example: "oak island", no longer became an issue in modern history, everything related to god is now in terms of "off world only*", exclusion of this earth completely from anything related to god's mercies) ("fringe sciences", their abandonment .............. so this is not a bad thing, you know how much money and resources are pumped into those parts of the world, and how much food and resources they pump out, and then complain about a continent worth of poverty, time to cut those people loose, and their lives, that is an accusation against god, in man's wicked doings with dead flesh (we'll have to see whats necessary) ................ I'll have to see whats on the table, but there could very well be, complete silence and isolation, from the services with god's mercies, from the public and if necessary, corporate exchanges also) (for the name sake of capitalizing on what tiny bit we are given ..................... now........................... so you know what I'm going to do. people will kill not from a calamity, of anykind, they will kill because they need to get right with god, that is a very joyous position (if not grevious), seeing people cut down for no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!)

(even the usa, don't believe the people here in the usa, are too good for themselves, to not have in interest in killing people for no apparent reason at all! don't underestimate my resolve to have this done, for for god to delay and eliminate his willingness to touch this earth in any capacity, at all!) (this is a very grievous position, but I have to answer to god, based on my assessment first, in my willingness to do more, then a grievous exercise in your willing to kill with no clear reason to kill, no clear and persistent motivation) (God is giving me this argument...............almost spoon feeding this to me...............very joyous and very grievous, remember God's sole concern is your "will to life" in this gospel program, and you don't have that in god's eyes, as a seed generation for the new earths) (so, I will have to almost in isolation, piggy back with some services in various places, or maybe only the usa, then we'll see ............... if you remove, as I've said, "fringe sciences, the movement in their absences is the trend", then, what need is there to be faithful with god, and pony up more then what is necessary in beneficial for the people in set places, ready to kill millions and billions of people in answering god) (everything will be resolved soon...............then stopping short of developing a creed just for these issues, as touching the general public, for matters that concern only certain races and groups of people, in a clean way) (stopping short of that to glorify god, at least by my hand only)

EDIT

SPACE SHUTTLE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS CLONE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtEcRwZSBEE

(Jesus was the target in 1997 turin shroud ... then god answered the church on 9/11/2001)
(God answers the church first, Notre-dam ... then god answers the target individual)

("the bracelet" ... "living ark argument" ... god's mercies as point of rebuke for dead flesh ... isolation from this earth)
(you'll have to develop a "will to live, and that means a will to kill" ........... god allows, less and less, "fringe sciences" I believe that is off the table, there is more and more sin, not less and less ............. nostradamus also answers a dispute with god, if you pay attention, "pau nay oloron for napoleon is a large geographic area between three cities" ........... "hister is a river covering a great expanse for hitler" .................. "mabus is malaysia airlines, covering a small area of roughly one plane) (their generation had more to play with, we have, much less to play with, but that is not important, how we answer god faithfully, is the only important matter) (god's answer, 12/21/2020, global death, one form or another, nothing happens at all to this earth beyond an individual only, then that tells you the position for man is grievous with god) (portal openings, voyages off world, god's allowance if anything to blind the condemnation of god only answer an individual, not this earth, not the church, that appears to be valid) (but I would like to keep focused on global death 12/21/2020, if 9/11/2001 was the three days of darkness for an individual, then what is left with god? (remember this earth has no expectation)) (i make the decisions, i decide, that is not how I do things, but that is how I may have to out of cleanliness speak to a fool, in consideration of political and ethnic, tendencies and their unprofitability .... "i make the decisions, I decide", will become, "I am the law and the authority .... for cleanliness sake .... not to long after that I'll be forced into a position of euthanasia out of cleanliness .... so what?, so what how many times so far have i done exactly that? many times already, but much much more soon!)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:06 pm

Mabus is connected to the “Antichrist” and should easily be seen as such. It’s really not that hard to figure out if you have vision :infinity: of the future and know prophecy
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:55 pm

Gus Who wrote:Mabus is connected to the “Antichrist” and should easily be seen as such. It’s really not that hard to figure out if you have vision :infinity: of the future and know prophecy

(All Wrong, "MABUS" is old news, solved and completed)
(To be Complete Fair:Summary of Daniel's Final Week)

Mercury: 87.97 days (0.2 years)
Venus : 224.70 days (0.6 years)

Earth: 365.26 days(1 year)
Mars: 686.98 days(1.9 years)
Jupiter: 4,332.82 days (11.9 years)
Saturn: 10,755.70 days (29.5 years)
Uranus: 30,687.15 days (84 years)
Neptune: 60,190.03 days (164.8 years)
space-facts.com/orbital-periods-planets/

"62nd Week to 69 Week of Daniel, is one Statement" (Which is a "Jubilee").

universetoday.com/34577/inner-and-outer-planets/

2300 is another statement originating in "Daniel", is one Statement (not a "Jubilee" but a day for a year).

At its closest, Pluto actually crosses Neptune’s orbit and gets closer to the Sun. This orbital pattern takes place once every 500 years, after which the two objects then return to their initial positions and the cycle repeats. Their orbits also place them in a 2:3 mean-motion resonance, which means that for every two orbits Pluto makes around the Sun, Neptune makes three.

The 2:3 resonance between the two bodies is highly stable, and is preserved over millions of years. The last time this cycle took place was between 1979 to 1999, when Neptune was farther from the Sun than Pluto. Pluto reached perihelion in this cycle – i.e. its closest point to the Sun – on September 5th, 1989. Since 1999, Pluto returned to a position beyond that of Neptune, where it will remain for the following 228 years – i.e. until the year 2227. (MABUS)universetoday.com/14344/how-long-is-a-year-on-pluto/

"7 Years/One Week" or "1290 + 1335", is another statement from Daniel

Eris (minor-planet designation 136199 Eris) is the most massive and second-largest (by volume) dwarf planet (and plutoid) known in the Solar System. Eris was discovered in January 2005 by a Palomar Observatory-based team led by Mike Brown, and its discovery was verified later that year. In September 2006 it was named after Eris, the Greek goddess of strife and discord. Eris is the ninth most massive object directly orbiting the Sun, and the 16th most massive overall, because seven moons are more massive than all known dwarf planets. It is also the largest which has not yet been visited by a spacecraft. Eris was measured to be 2,326 ± 12 kilometers (1,445.3 ± 7.5 mi) in diameter.[8] Eris's mass is about 0.27% of the Earth mass,[10][16] about 27% (MABUS) more than dwarf planet Pluto, although Pluto is slightly larger by volume.[17]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eris_(dwarf_planet)

Summary of Daniel - and the "Great Millstone of Revelation/MABUS" (aka Noah's Rainbow/Nibiru)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manises_UFO_incident

(the legend of the "33rd Parallel" (which is slightly above the "Tropic of Cancer" because of Jesus's association to that geography, is also where people have for centuries been reporting a rogue planetary sized body or moon, floating in the earth's orbit) (Flight 370, the Pilot, saw the Planetary/Moon sized body briefly, and decided to chase after it, and collided with it, that is what really happened) (this has also been happening for years, today is nothing really new) (however, today is the final events before humanities death, that is the focal point for "MABUS = Malaysia Air Bus Flight 370")

(I Was Going to Make a Statement about the Book of Daniel, but first)
(I pointed two fingers then raised and lowered my thumb at the head of a negro, at the university of pennsylvania, simulating the process of blowing out its brain, (and they saw a small rainbow coming from my hand), and a few people caught me .................. later they blew that negros brains out ................... that was one of the few reasons I decided the best thing for me to do was not to get involved with the services or education systems, because it just wasn't profitable) (back to topic)

********** I made the legal claim that, Daniel's Final Week was in the "midst of the Jubilees" ............... however ............... God Provides us with 2300 (a day for 1000 years), or 23 Years from the Turin Shroud of Jesus to 12/21/2020 .................. (49 Years from "the shard" on the moon, recorded by nasa", for nugyen van lem/moses) ............... 1967/1968 Moses + 49 Years to Beginning of 1335 Days of Daniel ......... and .......... 1997 Jesus + 23 Years to End of 1335 Days of Daniel (Daniel's Final Week Happen in the Mist of two measure measurement God uses, not necessarily "jubilees").

1. "62nd to 69th Week" = Middle of Daniel's Final Week of (1290 + 1335), or Beginning of 1335 Days
2. "2300/A Day for a Year" = In the Midst of the Final Week, to the End of 1335 Days

(Nobody really knew, until God produced the New Testament and finished the Gospel, weather it was or wasn't faithful to observe a "sacred year of 360 days", in addition to a standard calendar year ............ or to wrestle with "Base 60, Base 30, Base 20" solar calendars, disputing daniel's final week length and jubilees) (right now, you don't have reason anymore, when I make the legal claim, humanity will die on 12/21/2020, that is a statement God has written himself, in the bible, and outside of the bible, God only can answer for the Mayan Calendar Controversy, but we don't need that all all anymore)

(You should feel comfortable knowing, that God has sent me an angel, just to rebuke the jews and ethnic people, as you've seen recently, if that's what I want, then God can release that jew or ethnic, and then you will see them, kill the public their family and then themselves, weekly and daily .............. but what is more important then a brief reminder of what is necessary, is to just let them die to benefit our prayer as humanity dies)

(As I was going to say .................... You will die in less then 2 years, globally, nothing you do, will change god's law. So you should just accept death, continue in incest/rape/murder, and false witnessing against my body and testimony, and then die. That is the portion of pleasure you are allowed, take confidence, that I made a statement about having a presidential candidate euthanized for the state incest you pleasure yourselves with me personally, that is your portion, be grateful for that, and we'll see if we can one one president candidate euthanized, perhaps joe biden, just like, state incest claimed the life of his son with me)

(As I was Going to say, before your incest, caught my attention, as a mercy killing: .................... You are not prepared to kill those genetic lines with no legal reason to live, God has to weight the gospel's tables so, the issue of "nibiru/mabus" may not be that important, but you know much more now with that said.....................once you kill enough of "dead flesh", as Nibiru/Mabus passes in its close orbit to the earth's surface, it will kill all the people god has no intention of using as the "seed population" for the new earths ....................... but don't expect god to justify you incest pleasure with me. You have to actually kill, then maybe, there 1 billion indi* ethnic in close proximity or even easier both large collection of jews and ethnic in jerusalem and new york city, perhaps by weight they represent the bermuda triangle and devil's sea triangles, energy centers of the earth, based on the gospel's tables and dead flesh those arguments are shut down)

Summary Brief

(The First Lie, is that the Jewish Population was not very big at all in Germany, and they had to travel all the around the world to find them, that is a lie. Germany was probably the biggest or next to biggest jewish population in europe at that time, many millions ................... .....................

1. New York City USA (Falling Man Moses 9/11/2001) = Shuts down the Bermuda Triangle Energy Center (dead flesh)
2. Jerusalem (Malaysia Airbus 370) = Shuts down the Devil's Triangle Energy Center (dead flesh)
3. (Sibera in Russia had a significant jewish population that was killed, Japan even before the bombings may of had a dense jew or ethnic population there too) (history is considerable modified and mostly fake)

Oak Island, ?, You believe that disturbances to the "Dead Flesh Argument" or some other place, will make the 9th Planet/MABUS/Nibiru, a reality, in our earth's atomsphere, shortly before billions die, in your unwillingness to use nuclear weapons before 12/21/2020?

(I have only a few answers, legal answers, one answer is this, "Abraham's 99th to 100th Year", Daniel's 69th to 70th Week for a Year (Dan. 9:2), Jubilee 49/50 .................. God is the one that started the "Sacred Year of 360 Days", versus the, "Calendar Year of 365 Days".................where one year is the difference between those two based on daniel's week for a year argument ................... 12/21/2019 to 12/21/2020 is one year (legally evidence, would perhaps be 12/21/2012 to Comet ISON, that was for Galactic Center, nobody knows for sure about the Dark Rift, but again, God is the one that set that into motion also, there is a greater light for the day, and a lesser light for the night in genesis, that would be the galactic center/dark rift)

(you just have to kill enough to help god make the decision, god does not serve dead flesh or sin, then, during nibiru's passing, they should all die, you should be confident in that, and the clock is ticking to sudden death, globally) (as we continue to see what becomes necessary, both in state funded incest/rape/suicide, and, ethnic and jewish, incest/rape/murder of the population at large, and society at large) (but, everything is good, everything is step up for a dumb jew or a dumb ethnic to go for imprisonment and capital punishment with me as a false witness, this is the natural course of things, its good to see them do more then kill themselves with me in secret, opportunistically or in our nightly walks, before they die, and you die with them)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:05 am

People will not identify with your warped reality on such code talk. MABUS and Daniel's 'End of Days' Abomination Code have to be solved by plugging in the formula Ge = ~ wat2 as both Nostradamus and Daniel are talking about the same "End Time" (Happening Now!)

I've already stated my :2cents: ... to the Date and Hour - that happen on Dec.27, 2018 - therefore history can not change this Abomination that took place.

... as i also identified MABUS, and he must soon die (Spirituallity speaking) as he is considered the Anti-Christ (spiritually speaking) and has caused "damage" ... as 'mankind' is on the verge of World War... (Strike 3 and you'd be out in batty ball :neer: ) ... well depending on WAT side you take...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Gus Who wrote:People will not identify with your warped reality on such code talk. MABUS and Daniel's 'End of Days' Abomination Code have to be solved by plugging in the formula Ge = ~ wat2 as both Nostradamus and Daniel are talking about the same "End Time" (Happening Now!)

I've already stated my :2cents: ... to the Date and Hour - that happen on Dec.27, 2018 - therefore history can not change this Abomination that took place.

... as i also identified MABUS, and he must soon die (Spirituallity speaking) as he is considered the Anti-Christ (spiritually speaking) and has caused "damage" ... as 'mankind' is on the verge of World War... (Strike 3 and you'd be out in batty ball :neer: ) ... well depending on WAT side you take...

(off topic) (The Legal Answer, for a Jubilee or a Generation, 50 to 70 years ............ is for an object mankind can't see, that floats inside the earth's atomsphere or around it, anyway .............. Humanity has settled on "Halley's Comet", and that is false. The Old Testament settled on "sirius", and that is also false) (Today, in the last days the answer is a "Moon", or the "moon" or rogue body...............I don't regard, reassigning pluto from a planet, or defining a special "9th planet orbit", I think all of that has no meaning, outside of historical creationism)

Ge = ~ wat2 .......... Daniel's Prophecy?

Version 1

timeanddate.com/astronomy/refraction.html

time, times, and an half (Daniel 9:27)
time and times and the dividing of time (Daniel 7:55)

(These are two separate and parallel statements/measurements ... "time-times-Half of Time" ... then ... "time-times-End of Time")

Version 2 (Now we need to understand, the simple legal statement God issued with Daniel)

casswww.ucsd.edu/archive/public/tutorial/Clusters.html
sevensuns.org/Sevensuns/chart1-motion.html

(God added more information about Daniel - It was a Shrinking Ratio, lets explain)

1. "A day for 1000 Years" = Shrinking Ratio of Daniel's Prophecy, One day in the future, Daniel would Equal 70 Years literal versus 70 weeks parable, that time is today.
2. "not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven." ........ Jesus explains that about 70 Literal Years, and 7 Literal years are valid, God never said anything beyond 70 Literal years in Daniel 9:2 until the new testament.

10,000 Years ago, or around 11,000 B.C. the Generations without Sin made comparisons to the "Planet Nibiru/MABUS" and the Andromeda Galaxy, it was literally that big observable.

3300 B.C. to 2700 B.C., the twilight civilizations made comparisons to "Planet Nibiru/MABUS" and a Literal Planet, like Saturn or Mars. (this is even a theme of all the globe wearing egyptian statues and pictures, same for other places).

(The "Earth's Moon" as a legal comparison, lasted, from the Fall of Solomon's Temple, to the Crucifixion of Jesus ............ jesus even talked about a black cloud, that would go away after the crucifixion) (You need to understand, that comparisons of the Planet NIBIRU/MABUS to a "Comet" like Halley's Comet is very recent, originating near Nostradamus, which is about a literal transition from 1300 B.C. to 1300 A.D.)

Today, its is not really Correct to call "Planet Nibiru/MABUS", a galaxy, or a planet, or a comet. Simply just a Large UFO, people said a few times in the present, but nobody understood really, this trend of behavior began around, the Great Comet of 1680 A.D.

God Said 70 Literal Years in Dan. 9:2, and God said 7 Literal years in Matt. 18:22..............so what is our answer for God?

Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 Days = 12/21/2020 (153 days before sudden death takes place). You need to understand, that God said "1290 and 1335" is a literal measurement to sudden death in Matthew 18:22, that was the last significant piece of information God revealed about Daniel's Prophecy......................God said nothing more really.

Ge = ~ wat2 ................ Legal 70 Years, and then Legal 7 Years ................. God revealed "Flight 370, that is Legal"

The Equation of "ge =-* wat2", literally means, God articulates are Sign of Nibiru, at the divisions of the final 70 years and then the final 7 years....................this legal statement was never true before this generation. This is a prophecy revealed. (when God gives a Legal Sign there is no controversy, you don't need fancy theologies, everything is basically at face value).

"Nibiru/MABUS" has been moving closer to the Planet Earth, and when the Planet Earth is impacted, then humanity will die ...................... history claims that the dinosaurs died when the earth was struck by a comet, that position is false. God articulated the environment for the purpose of decay to glorify it for his purposes, history made a statement that can and only, will happen today in the present time ......................... "MABUS/Nibiru" I am being very sincere when I say this, the position means nothing, the problem is, the rate of which information is being deleted from the internet and other sources which pertain to these said legal evidences, and legal facts.)

(Nostradamus ------------- the third antichrist (curses god and destroys fact) 27 year war is finished when the "three are dead" ................... 153 Days before the End of Daniel's Final 7 Years, then humanity is dead ................ "Three Days of Darkness, and 5 Months of Noah in Revelation are works for God alone, we are not living witnesses)

(Planet Nibiru is not visible in our Earth's Atomsphere, because of the Dead Flesh equation with God, mankind is accountable for that, and not identifying that issue is a weakness, as much of a weakness as scapegoating incest/rape/murder with my body and testimony with ethnic and jewish people......................how much dead flesh needs to die to make the argument visible? .......................... Planet Nibiru orbits around the 33rd Parallel in this earth, there is jerusalem, and new york city in parallels to those locations full of unclean people, then there are billions more, God will not do anything until the argument is in his favor, God does not judge dead flesh, and this generation is worthless before god and even before men) (just pray before you die, that all, view this and any information to that benefit)

(use state funded, incest/rape/murder with me and anything else these despots do in scapegoating their way to suicide, (that they do in their pleasure with the faithful for suicide), make your peace with god now, and pray, god decides who is saved, but it won't be this worthless generation!) (this summer we should see genocide, resembling that in the usa, as this dead flesh issue increases)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:29 pm

g01deng@tes wrote:

First 1 - 1290 (Dec 27, 2018 - Abomination date and 1335 Days = :infinity: if you REaD the future this date would be highlighted as what this WAT2 matter that Ge was sending out ... :harhar: read as :2cents: (as everyone will understand and know what event happen and things went down as recorded history (correct version went)

You need to understand, that God said "1290" ... and the wait for the end of 45!

The Equation of "ge =-* wat2", literally means, God articulates are Sign of Nibiru, at the divisions of the final 70 years and 70 years goes to Israel becoming a nation and being Judged as this end time ushers in (War) ... Jerusalem being surrounded ....................this legal statement was never true before this generation. This is a prophecy revealed. (when God gives a Legal Sign there is no controversy, you don't need fancy theologies, everything is basically at face value).

[u][b]"Nibiru/MABUS" comet ... unknown at this time, but should be in the news soon ...

(Nostradamus ------------- the third antichrist (curses god and destroys fact) 27 year war is finished when the "three are dead" ...................

Since the Gulf War started, as 911 was part of such 'War' (as many nations are involved in such war) it's been over 27 years of 'war' ... 'MABUS death' is tied to this end time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 am

Gus Who wrote:
g01deng@tes wrote:

First 1 - 1290 (Dec 27, 2018 - Abomination date and 1335 Days = :infinity: if you REaD the future this date would be highlighted as what this WAT2 matter that Ge was sending out ... :harhar: read as :2cents: (as everyone will understand and know what event happen and things went down as recorded history (correct version went)

You need to understand, that God said "1290" ... and the wait for the end of 45!

The Equation of "ge =-* wat2", literally means, God articulates are Sign of Nibiru, at the divisions of the final 70 years and 70 years goes to Israel becoming a nation and being Judged as this end time ushers in (War) ... Jerusalem being surrounded ....................this legal statement was never true before this generation. This is a prophecy revealed. (when God gives a Legal Sign there is no controversy, you don't need fancy theologies, everything is basically at face value).

[u][b]"Nibiru/MABUS" comet ... unknown at this time, but should be in the news soon ...

(Nostradamus ------------- the third antichrist (curses god and destroys fact) 27 year war is finished when the "three are dead" ...................

Since the Gulf War started, as 911 was part of such 'War' (as many nations are involved in such war) it's been over 27 years of 'war' ... 'MABUS death' is tied to this end time ...

OFF TOPIC
OFF TOPIC

(GE --= WAT2 ............... "God-Emmanuel" --= "Matthias")
(1. Jesus is not an Angel, he is called the "son of david" in matthew's genealogy ........ therefore Jesus is Correctly called "Emmanuel" meaning, "eternal law", not the "gospel's Law" ............. (the gospel states jesus was created lower then the angels, God has tasked the Angels to write the Old and New Testaments, Jesus was not tasked to write the New Testament, that was delegated to John the Baptist, later called the Apostle John, later he was called the Angel John in Revelation)

"God-Emmanuel" ............. "faith", isn't tied down with statues, laws, and precepts ... at the same time, a "faithful" person isn't a law breaker or busy body or false witness, that is the natural state of men. The "gospel's law" in this sense, is an observance of the "natural state of man", that has no value with God. Therefore God called himself "Emmanuel", but, in observance of the Adversity and Trials of Faith, God called himself "Jesus", (which is to say "unlearned or undisciplined", a claim for the heretic, enemies of god and man).

(everyone once and a while you will see a negro, or ethnic or jew, kill the public, themselves and their familes, some of them locally, as a result of hurting me, but only these instances are acknowledged by the news and media in mass killings..................."the natural state of man is suicide only", and that is the "natural state answer for God, truth, science and the law". that is the natural answer of an ethnic and jew with me. for many reasons, I have not formerly spoken to make "genocide clear", because I believe sincerely its simply time for mankind to die ignorant, God's behavior is not vain it is accumulative to whatever goal he has in view, and today everything finished is in view. (i saw some images or something, I spilled some coffee on my shirt, I'm poor, uneducated, and I live day to day, to a negro, ethnic or jew, that is the only reason they have to commit suicide by using force against me as a false witness, their are nothing and they die frequently, along with state incest and state suicide. .................... sometimes only pain and death is the deterrent, not god the gospel or his testimony, or my testimony, that is the poor and miserable state of man today as they come only to die).

"GE" meaning God is Emmanual is solved, God is Eternal and free of contempt with the gospel's law (which is for) for heretics ............... God is not Jesus a heretic, God uses the guise of Jesus in name only .................. as a snare and trial for the faithful, God makes the decision, just because you wear clean cloths, go to church, and pray, that does not mean you have any value with god, that does not mean your destiny is only suicide with god, and for a great deal of people in the billions, this is a worthless generation, that means exactly that.
"wat2 = Matthis" (is this also a blasphemy or a heresy)

Jesus is not a King in the Line of Judah (a giant) (luke's genealogy)..............Jesus is not a Levite (angel) (matthew's genealogy).

When Jesus was crucified, a mystery Apostle named Matthias came to lead the Apostles ................ that was not Jesus, instead that was a picture of the Holy Spirit. Jesus is not a King in the Line of Judah, he is not bound to the gospel's law ............ jesus is not a heretic or a blasphemer ........................... people misunderstand the bible, they misunderstand the position of matthew and luke genealogies, and they call Jesus Christ a heretic and blasphemer .................. they call me that too as a false witness, but, you don't have to learn anything you can just have my corpse a few moments of pain and then your death, but, you have more then that as god keeps sending angels for my benefit for euthanasia of jews and ethnic persons. otherwise I would not be speaking if it was not over their dead bodies, they are living corpses the lowest estate of men, the natural state of man, so is all men, a worthless generation.

Back to Topic ................. Ge = wat2 (is a invalidating biblical statement for those seeking a sign, it is very straight forward) .................. therefore I can or perhaps should answer this a different way? ............. GE = Global Economy ... WAT2 = Twin Towers Two Buildings 9/11/2001 (this is God's Definitive Answer, with the Earth as a Witness, no question about that that 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism + 27 years = 12/21/2020 approximately 1290 and 1335 days from Flight 370).

(God creates personas, jesus is just a persona, god also creates consciousnesses with lesser degrees of himself such are the angels and spirits, but they are nothing, god creates and destroys them as often as he pleases, these arguments are, not important with god outside of the restrictions he imposes and they are very few and very rare, I see nothing but vain pride. there is a god, but everything else, like heaven, angels, and good and bad, is only evidence of a law, temporary that god is imposing for a judgment nothing more)

(with that said)

The Earth is the Third Planet from the Sun, in 27 years then the "three will die", this earth and all its people, should die by the end of next year in 2020.

(when Nguyen Van Lem was killed, nothing at all happened, God just allowed him to die, remember, as long as God allowed Nguyen Van Lem to live, he was technically serving as payment for your pleasure and sin, in hurting his body and testimony.....................but once he died, genocide had immediately began in cambodia ....................... people don't associate the "son of man" to genocide, but if humanity had more time, then, both jews and ethnics would be killed as advantageously today as they were in the 1920s to 1940s) (people like to watch people die as a result of hurting me, it means nothing its just for their pleasure, they are following god in that capacity, there is always a "son of man" with god ............. instead of viewing nothing at all, I tend to view God allowing mankind to live so long after 1947 when God could of killed mankind at that moment, remember Daniel's Prophecy as a Literal 70 weeks of years, god never acted on that, you are allowed to live only for the benefit of a few souls god is used, and now your time is up, humanity will die silent, and peaceful)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:24 am

Ge is spirit based (God), where = and ~ are sign in which form and should be considered Holy Ghost/ (souls of... / god Particles) as WAT2 is (all other things than God ) Matter / antimatter/ as a ‘subject matter’ that has to follow in this formula (2) TOO (=) EQUAL” or (~) Give or Take ... ( become / Subject Matter) as in E=mc2 is none “Faith” based and therefore Gravity (G-force) does not apply ... ( as is considered an incomplete formula to all Matter)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:16 am

Gus Who wrote:Ge is spirit based (God), where = and ~ are sign in which form and should be considered Holy Ghost/ (souls of... / god Particles) as WAT2 is (all other things than God ) Matter / antimatter/ as a ‘subject matter’ that has to follow in this formula (2) TOO (=) EQUAL” or (~) Give or Take ... ( become / Subject Matter) as in E=mc2 is none “Faith” based and therefore Gravity (G-force) does not apply ... ( as is considered an incomplete formula to all Matter)

(Revised*)

Background
MATTHEW 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
MATTHEW 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
MATTHEW 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
REVELATION 10:4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

God/Emmanuel =~Two Witnesses (ge=~wat2) ............ God called himself "Emmanuel", but because, the Written Law of the Bible was not finished, God allowed himself to be called "Jesus" .................. when we reach revelation, God calls himself "Emmanuel", and because the written law is finished, God remains Silent .................... humanity is in its death blows, and then it dies off, convicted of sin .................. this is perfectly sound, because God forbid the apostles to call down fire, so who is allowed to call down fire in revelation 11, if no angel, or son of man can? the answer is god, and he does so in silence, humanity just dies off that is perfectly natural, and actually that is good.

(in the grand scheme of things, god is no longer voicing the gospel's tables, the law has not changed, but god is not wrestling with that issue, this generation is considered worthless, it loses its explicit purpose, as the seed populations for the new earths. this is also good in a way because, this problem of incest with jews and ethnic people is nothing more then mental illness along with a host of other things, so better to just die off and let god make the appropriations...............hopefully you die off 12/21/2020..................what makes Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 the MABUS of Nostradamus, is, it broke the SILENCE OF GOD, god allowed that for a rebuke, nothing else, this is god's rebuke for the gospel's tables, it doesn't go anywhere else)

(you have christian apologetics, compounding the issue, by making mankind appear guilt and conviction free, and you have at preset, a global immigrant crisis, terrorism crisis, and race crisis like "black lives matter", all of that is "corpses". evidences of "dead flesh", and conviction, but that its, remember this worthless generation feeds off of that kind of pleasure and decay. Its best to just let this generation die, and it should be dead on 12/21/2020.)

God is not referring to an angel or son of man in revelation 11, false witnesses have trained people to think that way, but it is all false and lies. So, God is not basing his behavior on that. Its a corpse you are dealing with, and to answer that God allows them to pleasure themselves with me in pain for pain, that creates the illusion of a victory in their sin, an apparent answer that God is not judging them, because he is not responding directly to me, only indirectly. The real issue is "dead flesh and the gospel's tables", but since they like to scapegoat, then have me as the patsy, that creates the perfect illusion until they die, as idiot, and a few souls are saved from that! (no need to wrestle with a corpse just like it die and it will 12/21/2020. what God did was get rid of the levite(angel), and kings of judah(giants), argument, god does not go to them for an answer or direct response, because god placed emphasis on the gospel's tables, that is "dead flesh" conviction for a worthless generation.

(they will die all humanity in about a year, no need to confront them, but i will say this. Christianity has been teaching for years that it needs to or has to kill someone, some "antichrist" to get right with god, what a big coward and false witness! and all the time, they have been pumping money, food and guns into ethnic and third world countries, and watching them pump out more food, oil, and people as modern day slaves for pleasure and sin into the global economy.................what an incredible false witness!)

(and for some reason, when god sends me an angels, to kill jews or ethnics that keep hurting me, in some capacity, they think I am commiting a sin, the reason I am speaking for god in some small capacity is over their dead bodies, it would be impossible, as an individual, I would need many resources, otherwise, they are too many corpses!!!!!!!)

Rephrasing "ge =~ wat2" ?
(there's no dirty tricks here, may simply be that there are too many false witnesses in god's eyes so I may have some more favor, but god has no expectation for me, and nothing is based on me directly. we will come closer to humanities death, and we'll eventually see if god allows me to die, I'm not important for anything, or if God decides to kill more jews and ethnics, just for me, we don't have long and we will I suspect get to the bottom of using me for suicide pleasure) (back to topic)

1. 4th Dimension is Classified as "Super Gravity" ... ... for the "Second Light Constant" introduction which allows "true unified field" this will change the, "electro-magnetic field's" behavior, it excite and illustrate the transitory factor, this is what "ge" means in the statement. (colliders don't do anything, because, obviously, "ge" is not a valid statement at present).

2. ............... (true unified field environment originates in the 4th dimension, its constant (one is added) .................. Light at present time does not have inherent characteristics, I mean the occurrence of the "rainbow" or rainbow effect, is not dominated by certain color bands, this would be the result of "photon bundling", photons or light particles don't do anything, they don't form matrices or couple ............... this is what this statement means "=~"

3. ................... (what does "WAT2" mean, seems like this statement serves no purpose if everything we've said is true) .................... (you don't observe a "higgs field" that is "WAT2", its a hypotical environment that indicates a "vaccum" at zero point in field, evidence across mass baring bodies, particles or sub particles .................... what you observe is the "doppleganger higgs field")....................... to make things simpler, i guess I will say this ....................
"WAT2 is two field" ............... this means that the "doppleganger higgs field" is 1, and it must be paired with another, the other field is humanities "chakra network or energy grid" which is an extension of humanities foot print, and this extends in our solar system ............... so its a very large field, the other field that is number 2, is very large .................... this is apart of the "dead flesh argument".
"WAT is two fields"...............humanities chakra network or energy grid is activated (when dead flesh is killed off sufficiently) then this is called one of two fields .................. the other of the two fields is what you see as the "doppleganger higgs boson" ............... so the true higgs boson and doppleganger are both valid observances.
ge=~wat2, is three statements that will all become valid in the presence of a true unified field....................this is someone's idea of a prophecy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (haha) (but it minus well die as a prophecy in obscurity)

(God doesn't acknowlege any angels or giants (that is no levites, and no kings of judah), what you saw with 9/11/2001 and me is god's answer for scapegoating, I don't have anything to do with the "dead flesh and sudden death for humanity argument", anything else someone has to say is just false witnessing for pleasure and suicide) (right now, humanity will die, thats not a debate, you don't have to acknowlege these people, christian or otherwise, they should curse god more before death, that is their peace ................. as time continues to count down, I can say this, or I will say this)

(God is not giving you the full scope only partial things with the true unified field, there will always be a doppleganger higgs field, always some antiparticles, always some magnetic field, and etc, this is just reality of this environment god has designed)

(God's written law, stopped with jerusalem, and to this day, jewish people commit genocide of palenstine or other people in that area, very unclean, very suicidal, but God has used the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, I can only answer god in declaring that both targets should be put to death, then may you will see something, it is more important to kill the large jewish and ethnic populations they represent then specific geographic ties, do you understand?)

(ge=~wat2 .............. this is everything or nothing, there's no precursors, the only trigger is dead flesh ................. I'm not the trigger, an angel or a son of man, or a giant, they are not the triggers ................. legally speaking, Issac Newton's prophecy seems valid...................2061 A.D..... 42 Years from 2019 A.D. .......... 70 years from 1991 A.D. (daniels 62, 69, 70 the week in reverse, the figures, or 9/11/2001 flipped around, "ufo guardian" god wrote 1991 to 1970)

ge ... wat2 ======= "Issac Newton's Prophecy to 2061 A.D.", I understand that, God's Mercies and my authority in the matter are valid, but this earth, the only thing for this generation is lots of killing .............. and we'll have to get to the bottom of god's mercies first that is the historical pattern, and that is true today. (everything is valid, but now that we are more mature about this validation...............this earth isn't directly involved and the less is better, for conviction, at the same time, god's mercies may pass out of my hands, that is a "king of fools for this generation, in its sin" argument, so we'll see about that, in about a year.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:51 pm

IN THE FUTURE... everyone will use Ge=~wat2 as too 'What Matters'! As this formula proved God exsist as G (inn e form ( existence or as you may also say 'Emmanuel' as e) e is the same concept of equation to Albert Einstein's e=mc2 which was incomplete to all 'matter' as it did not take G (Gravity power) at it's core and understand the 'will of God' in it's purest form.

Like 'Gee, What too? to any subject 'Matter' and such would be subject to 'God's Truth' for :2cents: cents! As what your theorizing is not true and an error in your sense would be noted and make little to no cents with those that value :2cents:

... as the future will show that I was correct, as wat2 'Daniels abomination' date and time that happen on Dec.27, 2018 - as Mabus is attributed to Nostradamus who is another seer/ prophet that saw the future... and coded it with the help of the 'Holy Ghost' ( :infinity: visions/ dreams ... )

... but yes, things have to go bad as society's in general can not follow/ support bad people and expect good to come from it. All will be judged!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:18 pm

Batman wrote:IN THE FUTURE... everyone will use Ge=~wat2 as too 'What Matters'! As this formula proved God exsist as G (inn e form ( existence or as you may also say 'Emmanuel' as e) e is the same concept of equation to Albert Einstein's e=mc2 which was incomplete to all 'matter' as it did not take G (Gravity power) at it's core and understand the 'will of God' in it's purest form.

Like 'Gee, What too? to any subject 'Matter' and such would be subject to 'God's Truth' for :2cents: cents! As what your theorizing is not true and an error in your sense would be noted and make little to no cents with those that value :2cents:

... as the future will show that I was correct, as wat2 'Daniels abomination' date and time that happen on Dec.27, 2018 - as Mabus is attributed to Nostradamus who is another seer/ prophet that saw the future... and coded it with the help of the 'Holy Ghost' ( :infinity: visions/ dreams ... )

... but yes, things have to go bad as society's in general can not follow/ support bad people and expect good to come from it. All will be judged!

(Times ... Time ... Half a Time) (wrist watch or bracelet, its clearly shown on the Turin Shroud of Jesus)

Ge=~wat2 ... *******2 ... vaccum2 at zero point in field, there is no evidence this is taking place, this means to "pull".
e=mc2 ... ****2 ... void2 at zero point in field, there is evidence this is taking place, this means to "push".

In simpler terms, the "void" at zero point, pushes away, and, subatomic forces provides a kinda pull, all this statement means is a redundant "antiparticle system" effect. remember the "antiparticle system" (unbroken chain), is evidence there is no "true unified in play (which is to say, no higgs boson).

"Overly Designed, is there a better statement ..... Overly Designed or Selective Fact Elimination/Segregation"

Ge=~wat2 ............ Theory is True, but it fails to produce evidence because there's no "light constant introduced for it", its not natively in creation. this is a valid statement.

e=mc2 ............. Theory has been heavily added to, to conceal shortcommings. Mass has true limit in acceleration, per wake of timeforce =/= Photon has true limit in expression per wake of timeforce ............ this is a true statement. These are relatively true statements, but, "MASS" does not and cannot create a 4th dimensional force ........... the 3rd dimension cannot create a 4th dimensional force .............. there's no true unified field, furthermore, without that, with a "void only" this becomes an issue of complexity, and its very simple to understand, you don't need an education to understand. (the doppleganger effect, and theory of relativity are false, designed to conceal shortcomings).
(light is technically not everywhere all at once, the 4th dimension of Super Gravity is, light/gravity/time, these are constants and they come dead close, but for the sake of this argument or presentation .......... "mass" does not create, light/gravity/time, .......... if anything, mass in a lower state becomes more conducive to observe other arguments. the problem of not having any form of the true unified field, eliminates any contrary conclusion.
Ge=~wat2 = "higgs boson" (this is not in play)

e=mc2 = "doppleganger higgs boson" (this will always be in play)

(the evidence comes from spontaneous disturbances in the magnetic field, if there is further evidence, it will be across select groupings of particles, evidences that they, those, must be broken down from particle potential, to wave or force potentials) (that is simply it ..................... there is a considerable amount of flexibility in the 4th and higher (just simply 5), we are not designed to understand ................ for the sake of simplicity, god has to turn on the "on switch" and you do that with genocide, there is no other acceptable answer with god, that is period end of story)

Times, Time, Half a Time (parallel between, mass speed and light articulation in mass field d (for dimension) plane ................... parallel between, higgs field and doppleganger higgs field, that is what the "2" behind those previous, ge and e equations represent or identify with)

(Everything will be proven true, but what I wanted to say was, I can only attribute the information to Edward Leedskalnin, everything seems fabricated, tagged on theories to conceal shortcomings, and very simple errors)

Back to Biblical Science ........... Time, Times, Half a Time

70 Years // 1290 and 1335 (7 years) // 1260 (42 months or years)

Roswell // (9/11/2001 + 13 years to Flight 370)// 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2061 Halley's Comet

(these are signs from god, for many years, god allowed a secondary object in considerable size, in either orbit or in the earth's atomsphere to be observable, until the birth of jesus (or rather sin, egyptian city sunk into the sea), then, there is only talk of a comet, etc. ................ you don't have a legal reason to say that God has not placed that there for a reason, it is not a comet)

Medical Update (Autism Electronic Devices)

("7 of 9" was an equation from Nancy Lieder? but in the simplest possible terms that is stated on the UFO Guardian Diagram 1970 to 1991 as a parable, but the legal reason is 1991 + 70 years to 2061 A.D. Halley's Comet (something Nostradamus Echoed about the year 1999 or etc.) (our information about the galactic center or uranus pluto square is not that valid)

(statement, don't read this ..................)

Cartoon exposing sceientology
youtube.com/watch?v=Td5NsTqZRpU

L. Ron Hubbard is INSANE! SECRET TAPES on OT III Scientology. Aliester Crowley connection revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=uyemWoc7Cuc

(a few thousand years ago, if you could not write with your left hand as a child, you would be killed. if you were a jew, and you were right handed, as a baby out of the womb they had methods to discern this, that baby would be killed, as something that was unclean and could not be judged)

(the human skin is 5 to 15 percent of the healing process, it is an organ that is neglected .............. as we come closer to the present, it is more common to target organs specifically, but that is not always more effective ............... I want those areas of the skin targeted based on their proximity and processing of the brain, with those troubled right brain areas (your right side of the head, above the ear about a half inch and about a half inch forward into an arch backward, that is generally the trouble area, but, dealing with children, maybe try my suggestion instead)

(jewish holocaust and ethnic cleasning out of necessity is not an issue I will address directly, at least not with godspeed, but as god's mercies fall out of my hands these truths will become self evidence, eventually) (right now, you benefit when god cuts the jewish and ethnic people off spiritually, so try not to protect me too much, this is real as i said, their suicide rate with me is good, let it continue as long as possible, that includes state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Zero point for mankind - Final Verdict

Postby Gus Who » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:51 am

Again sorry to say your wrong.... again - wat2 (God Particles) as ‘Matter’ that are like dust (considered / best described as blocks) and therefore capable of holding e, as you get into e=mc2 when it comes to the matter Albert Einstein was addressing.... as such Emmanuel matter is more like souls going back in forth between a ‘time field’ of R (Realms/ this reality and beyond (Holy Ghost dimension ) Red ( dimension ) as god’s Read Word goes... into such e as light in darkness and life even in death goes on. (Soul energy as Re: :neer: (energy that’s batty energized )

... as such energy was created inn “Time” to exist! (Re: Ti or in legal terms: TRI as the Father/Son and Holy Ghost go... Big Bang (Time line) ... :neer: meeeee (god Particles ~~~~~ stream ~~~~ radiate ~~~~ ) at ‘zero point’ (Virgin point for mankind) as life was a creation of Ge
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Zero point for mankind - Final Verdict

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:54 am

Gus Who wrote:Again sorry to say your wrong.... again - wat2 (God Particles) as ‘Matter’ that are like dust (considered / best described as blocks) and therefore capable of holding e, as you get into e=mc2 when it comes to the matter Albert Einstein was addressing.... as such Emmanuel matter is more like souls going back in forth between a ‘time field’ of R (Realms/ this reality and beyond (Holy Ghost dimension ) Red ( dimension ) as god’s Read Word goes... into such e as light in darkness and life even in death goes on. (Soul energy as Re: :neer: (energy that’s batty energized )

... as such energy was created inn “Time” to exist! (Re: Ti or in legal terms: TRI as the Father/Son and Holy Ghost go... Big Bang (Time line) ... :neer: meeeee (god Particles ~~~~~ stream ~~~~ radiate ~~~~ ) at ‘zero point’ (Virgin point for mankind) as life was a creation of Ge

(Biblical Language Question ................ "MABUS" is not Exclusive)

God gave two names to *Enoch/Enos ... * Abram/Abraham ... * Noah/Noe ... * Jeremiah/Jeremy ... * Jesus/Emmanuel
(God talks about Seven Days of Creation .......... then genealogies are introduced in genesis, more detail is provided)

GENESIS 11:27 Now these [are] the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot.
(Terah for "Tiamat" which is Planet Earth ..... "Abram/Abraham" is Homosapien .....)
(The Emmanuel of the New Testament was a Old Prophecy ---- The Enûma Eliš has about a thousand lines and is recorded in Old Babylonian on seven clay tablets, each holding between 115 and 170 lines of Sumero-Akkadian cuneiform script. Most of Tablet V has never been recovered but, aside from this lacuna, the text is almost complete. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En%C3%BBma_Eli%C5%A1)
Nostradamus did not directly expound on the Bible, that is the Problem (but this is the theme)

God gives an "Angel" two names, it marks an "extinction level event" ................ where as God giving a "Son of Man" two names, doesn't mean anything much, at most it means God cuts people of spiritually, reveals their sin unto death before mankind.

God Revealed that Jesus had two Names .......... "Jesus/Emmanuel" that means "Extinction Level Event"
at the same time
God Revealed that Moses had to Names ........... "Jannes/Jambres (2timothy3:8), this doesn't mean much!

Controversy Solved
(christian forums delete things that enforce ethnic cleasning and jewish holocaust in the bible)

*Jesus/Emmanuel is the end of time, God kills everything, that is not a debate, and mankind is no chastened in this earth by that, it was originally a Prophecy voiced for condemning that generation, but it is biblical law*, that was revealed. This is not "revealed in the earth".

*Moses/MABUS .............. Moses is under Joseph, not a Levite (angel) ................ Nostradamus statement in this capacity is false, Nostradamus is not transcribing the bible, this is not the context! (mankind is not graced with an extinction level event, more then contention with god over dead flesh).

God does not say "MABUS" ... ... ... ... God says "RACA" in answering the controversy of dead flesh!

MATTHEW 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
MATTHEW 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

MATTHEW 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying,
MATTHEW 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping [for] her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

The Legal Answer with God is "RACA/RAMA" for an Angel that marks the "Extinction Level Event", but the language is not traditional...................you have to kill (jews/ethnics .... dead flesh as that is revealed if there isn't a cleaner way) .................. to reveal god's judgment.....................god's perfect view of the gospel's tables, in regards to "dead flesh" and the seed populations for the new earths, with this generation having **preference in articulation**, is not a controversy. It has a clear answer!!!!!!!!!!!
"MABUS = Malaysia Airlines Flight 370" Malaysia Airbus .................. it does not equal a biblical statement, I can say it means "moses", because, state incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony in your pleasure plays into God willingness to entertain your blind death, but that is not a legal statement .................... Nostradamus does not quote or amend biblical law, that is not the focal point, I've compared his material for accuracy ..................... (humanity dies a global death 12/21/2020, at the end of daniel's final week, this is Jesus/Emmanuel, extinction level event, marked by a geographic marker/sign, like Nostradamus Quoted, approximately 1290 and 1335 days before the event. (this statement is legally valid until god illustrates otherwise, that is how the gospel works ............ also noted ............. is the "gentile reign of isaish .... which principally does not involve this earth as it is dead flesh condemned ................ god has to resolved that, to die globally in incest pleasure with me as your sin, isn't that bad, you don't feel any pain when you die!)

(When God removed the jewish people (ephraim) from the book of life (revelation of accounted tribes), God gave the impression in that day the gospel was completed over their dead bodies .................... God goes no further then Jerusalem (gog and magog prophecy), in acknowledging the "dead flesh condemnation" ........................ new york city and 9/11/2001 falling moses is not an addition to the bible or correction, it is a result of the prophecy of daniel and isaiah, where you are told not to keep raping and killing my body and testimony with jewish and ethnic people ...................... (God gives a clear answer to Global Death from Flight 370, its not clean to say that God has anything more planned, other then global death, and that death takes place 12/21/2020)

(anything I reference about 2061 and Issac Newton Prophecy about Halley's Comet, must be considered false, but logically associated. Issac Newton never said that, and the bible's language is not written that way, I have and had added a lot of material to that statement to get that far!!!!) (I told you what I believe in, and this is only global death on 12/21/2020)

(Don't misunderstand God .................. incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, is considered a "mercy killing with god", he has allowed "dead flesh" to live for conviction in the gospel's law, but God is not the author of pain and suffering ................. the "son of man" (kings in the line of judah), only exist, as a scapegoat for your accusation against god, with your "dead flesh" issue, nothing more at all .................... as a false witness, and criminally insane, you don't understand how serious this is your global death on 12/21/2020, because you are having so much fun, hurting me continually, but don't expect a judgment to come from me or god .................. I said, I want you to have my dead corpse, because you have no hope of acknowledge in the "dead flesh" issue with god, and that was the miracle of Nguyen Van Lem in Vietnam, maybe that will happen today again, as we continue to see what becomes necessary shortly before global death on 12/21/2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Right now, we can relax easy, once were in 2020, if we can continue the ratio of hurting me, and hurting the church, and the people, everything will continue to be good for global death (the only clean way is to kill both targets, NYC and Jerusalem to remove controversy, as we've said ............. that means both have to be killed before the defense go up, and someone else another country or something is used as the scapegoat, even as sudden death comes quickly

(jeremiah/Jeremy was not an angel, god issued "raca/rama" .............. moses same, god issued jannes/jambres ............... all of that tiny tweak stuff means sudden death, that all, "moses/mabus" is not something god wrote or acknowledges as biblical law, that is only nostradamus's observance, legally that is Malaysia Airbus flight 370) (you need to rape kill and pleasure yourselves with and mutilate the body and testimony of "MABUS" repeated and as often as possible, that is Good with God in the sense that that is your natural state and something God does away with, better for the few souls that may be saved shortly before global death)

ge=~wat2 ... reclassified "vaccum2" (true unified field, "Light Constant Added in 4th dimension", "broken particle chains"/traversing)

e=mc2 ... reclassified "void2" (not true unified field, no vaccum at zero point in field)

ge=~wat2 ... reclassified ... "LUNAR LIGHT/Like from Solar Eclipse" (not black hole dynamics)

e=mc2 ... reclassified ... "Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance/Time Force Variance" (not theory of relativity)

(You can perceive a "exuberance" in "life or consciousness", humans or life, goes blind from a solar eclipse and science does not report that correctly ................. the same for biological function masses of persons or life (stadium effect), time seems to have a presence .................. none and I mean none of the information enclosed in this parenthesis means anything .................. we care created with spirituality for the judgment, more dynamically then creation itself, this information, "science does not verify", its also not "scientific" .................... there's been a lot of additions to Edward Leedskalnin's original conclusion, that don't mean anything, literally, and they are not effective, period, end of line)

(once scientific study you performed to verify the "theory of relativity", you flew planes in the high atomsphere, versus just leaving the machines on the ground level, but you flew those planes in bermuda triangle like areas with variances, that are known .................. I will go on to say all of that information is false and not "scientific", they are just imposing infomation, and that always follows the deletion of infomration, and everything becomes completely FALSE!!!!!)

(I said the best I can do to verify Oak Island without going there, was that place in Pennsylvania USA, where balls and cars seems to go up the road because gravity was not behaving the way it should ................. that is one answer, God slammed things together and left evidences of that, but, to turn this information into legal claims, is simply not true and verifiable. We have only until 12/21/2020 until humanity is dead, take some comfort in that) (both thing we've said, "lunar light", and "time force variance/magnetic field special disturbance", are not thing we can create ourselves, but for "magnetic field spontaneous disturbance", that is the only piece of evidence as evasive as that it, I can reasonable say, is evidence by expression perhaps in collisions ................ but none of that is really important, because that is debunking evidence for support of conventional theory, none true unified field only)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed May 01, 2019 5:03 am

... you fail to compute Ge=~wat2 clearly separates spiritual matter and physical matter (as proven.. :2cents: ) like ‘God Particles’ as the key part of everything in “Matter.” As ‘Mabus’ is considered ‘spiritual matter’ registered to a well know psychic ( Nostradamus ) that provide clues to seeing the future :infinity: through such code words and descriptions of events... as news came out that could be related about a comet passing (Haleys comet) in the next couple days, that people of the future could tie too the ‘Mabus’ quatrain.

... as this is May-day :computer: to the death of Mabus (given the equation that Mabus has to die in such a period of time) as noted by comet watchers ... well live stream inn of falling specks of ice, disintegrating from Halleys comet. The shower will be most visible between May 4 and May 6, when up to 40 meteors an hour will be visible and felt to get clean ...

Okay a ice cold shower at night does not sound that fun... but if that the end of ‘Maybus’ ? It was meant too B!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed May 01, 2019 1:32 pm

Batman wrote:... you fail to compute Ge=~wat2 clearly separates spiritual matter and physical matter (as proven.. :2cents: ) like ‘God Particles’ as the key part of everything in “Matter.” As ‘Mabus’ is considered ‘spiritual matter’ registered to a well know psychic ( Nostradamus ) that provide clues to seeing the future :infinity: through such code words and descriptions of events... as news came out that could be related about a comet passing (Haleys comet) in the next couple days, that people of the future could tie too the ‘Mabus’ quatrain.

... as this is May-day :computer: to the death of Mabus (given the equation that Mabus has to die in such a period of time) as noted by comet watchers ... well live stream inn of falling specks of ice, disintegrating from Halleys comet. The shower will be most visible between May 4 and May 6, when up to 40 meteors an hour will be visible and felt to get clean ...

Okay a ice cold shower at night does not sound that fun... but if that the end of ‘Maybus’ ? It was meant too B!

smithsonianmag.com/history/true-story-reichstag-fire-and-nazis-rise-power-180962240/

Reichstag Fire that marked Jewish Holocaust, was "Germany's Notre Dam".

"Notre Dam" Fire of 2019, marks Jewish Holocaust.

**ge...wat2 = Jewish Holocaust
**e...mc2 = Ethnic Cleasning

Both must be killed ............. additionally. (I would rather see humanity die in continuation of its sin as a worthless generation, God set that argument in place, and that means, its a critical period soon, in how I handle things, to reveal humanities sin. That means humanities war with god is more important then genocide, that is the only way to answer god .................. the critical period depends on the result of our journey's offworld in solicitation of god's mercies into the issue of dead flesh ................ the argument only concerns me that far, then I will drop off from that, as god's mercies passes out of my hands .................. I believe Edward Leedskalnin used "self defense" and that tipped the argument, now as for me ............... my assessment in suicide depends on what god allows you to continue to do to me in lethal force, if that argument is negated, I should exceed edward leedskalnin, for the brief period before humanities death in sin with god).

This withstanding....................global death 12/21/2020. If we can continue as things are right now, without the nuclear exchanges then we confirm the covenant with god of this "worthless generation", and its mission accomplished!

(they don't just need to keep hurting me, they need to keep hurting me as an accusation against god over global suicide, so far we've succeeded in this, and this is continual .................... I believe we can keep doing this, as everything is right now in jewish and ethnic suicide with me, until 12/21/2020 global death ................... (but also, a great calamity in the earth, great earthquakes and floods is only pronounced in my name through the faucet of god's mercies we'll get into the bottom of, nothing for this earth at that time ............... the dead flesh issue is not something that has an alternative answer) (you have to kill, but I have control in some respect because I have the promise of a more clean way of killing jewish people and ethnic people)

(I believe that if everything of inquiry with god can be resolved with just the usa's navy/services, and some guests ............... there's no need to do anything else, I don't need to rouse other countries out of their sleep ............... but I am prepared to deal with predominately white, european and asian countries very few, this is not about me directly, God used edward l. as the medium, and for different reasons of effectiveness the argument was dropped off, the same is true today) (perhaps with nothing at all and sudden death, "nugyen van lem/moses", still represents a precedent for a worthless generation, we maybe able to achieve today ............... my nightly walks for jewish and ethnic euthanasia is only a field test for the "my corpse" argument that satisfied god, (nothing becomes acceptable with god, you will suffer globally as you are until you die) (this is viable with god)

(if I'm convinced the ethnic euthanasia will be as good tonight as it was last night in our nightly walk to the city hall in the city of philadelphia, we'll do this again, but cyclically, it will take just under 9 days, until the ethnic/jewish people can hurt me at the current level, again and again)

(https://6abc.com/police-man-arrested-af ... l/5016114/ ........................ ethnic/jewish people, as they keep hurting me, leave behind "resonances", they eventually feed on for weaker prey, that means children and senior citizens ............... think of that as a field test ......................... this summer I may walk near elementary schools/public schools in the city of philadelphia, and they should kill themselves in a few weeks to months during the school year........................as ethnic/jewish people need to keep hurting me, they are also more likely to seek weaker more satisfying targets ...................... (columbine was a field test bud hopkins performed, as ethnic people opportunistically kept hurting him in that area ............... naturally this is a false statement, but there are other arguments to ethnic/jewish genocide, I just haven't voiced or taught anything formerly that can be reproduced continually) (resonances are not specifically limited to a geographic area, a good portion of the usa may be impacted, your euthanasia is no coincidence as you keep hurting me, the news is in part a viable indicator I am using at the national level in the usa) (as factural and real as this is, I'm currently satisfied with our current pattern, and will not probably deviate from a tried and true formula, but ethnics/jews, need encouragement to keep hurting, as their lives comes to a full and complete close)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed May 01, 2019 9:00 pm

The abuse of the formula Ge=~wat2 shows that you don’t get :2cents: AS ITS A VERY SIMPLE FORMULA THAT CHILDREN CAN UNDERSTAND AS ‘MATTER OF FACT’!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed May 01, 2019 11:49 pm

Batman wrote:The abuse of the formula Ge=~wat2 shows that you don’t get :2cents: AS ITS A VERY SIMPLE FORMULA THAT CHILDREN CAN UNDERSTAND AS ‘MATTER OF FACT’!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Riots
mainlynorfolk.info/fairport/records/babbacombelee.html

(Ethinc and Jewish Suicide with me has not involved into their false witnessing for imprisonment or capital punishment, you need to view that advantageously ................. its suicide and corruption of the law is real, but God is not going to give me authority in advance, until we see what becomes necessary along those lines .................. so far if they get in my way I'll kill it, I don't have formal declarations of public euthanasia of ethnic and jews at the moment, god will answer their to kill themselves with my testimony though me only, back to topic)

Edward Leedskalnin, was literally revived by God's Angels over the dead bodies of many jews and ethnics, as they kept hurting him .................. they realized he didn't have the power to do anything really, so immediately after that, they rapped and killed his mother and anyone else they could attribute to him .................. after several attempts of execution (but today it may not require that much) .................. ethnic/jewish/and political euthanasia followed, along with geographic declarations, limitations in allowances for these people to exist.

Only a few bodies at a time of jews and ethnics, always less then 100 for sure, we'll see if God decides to see what is necessary and adds two to three zeros to this figure, in a radius around me. That is the first stage of my authority with a declaration specifically or dead flesh, otherwise, things will proceed as I said, to find a clean way to kill them off, and many others, for the seed populations or further conviction. God has to take the first action in dealing with these false witnesses, these corpses, then we'll see. (God has not exceed the 100 limit with me so far, but at that time, all persons and political authorities using force against me will die with them in a clean way, an example will be set for the benefit of the people)

Back to Topic

(You have the choice to either verify this statement scientifically, or turn your head in the other direction, this does not change the legality of truth if that is the case)

ge...wat2 .................. You need to observe the body of a jewish or ethnic person shortly before and after death takes place, their bodies will weight about 21 grams less .............. this only applies to jewish and ethnic people, more or less (the better answer would be more so ... further analysis requires controlled loss of life processes, its unclean, "joseph the blessings attributed to a non-angel or son of man, is evidence of a murderer spiritually or otherwise", that is what you see, must be killed off from this earth! (in certain capacities, the dead flesh issue).

e...mc2 ..................... I don't have more or less of a viable and actionable statement, but I can at least say this:..................the "Schumann resonances", is natural in the earth's magnetic field .................. "Pyramid Resonances", denote the "spontaneous Magnetic Field Deviation" (ethinc and jewish people will naturally die from exposure over time, time in days or hours)

Note:

The Specific, "Human Experience MASS Blimp", the difference between jewish/ethnic people and general white cascausian, is a scientific study, the general figure from holocaust studies is about 21 grams, that is not a good enough answer though...................the kill rate is high for those kinds of people, like all, and additionally, we'll have to see what becomes necessary, view this discussion as seeds for those kinds of people to commit suicide in dealing with me, specifically (I am the law, not at the moment, but as things become necessary) (euthanasia of a presidential candidate for using lethal force against me, we'll see if that placation is enough, as an example of my authority, in answer your suicide with god, since that is between you and god (again what becomes necessary)..
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams