Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Vision Quest Like Dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Vision Quest Like Dream

Postby Meon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:45 am

First off, I'm not Native American, I'm white, so why I think it's a vision quest is because it's like none of my other dreams before it.

I was playing a video with a rhythm to it, and in my dream it sounded like a Hindu man saying Yehuwa, or Yihowa along with it. One of the two, that's God name. Either way I see what I saw as a vision quest kind of like in King of the Hill. At first I think I was wrapped in my blanket being kicked, but not hard more like playful in a counter clockwise motion on the ground by what ever entity was repeating Yahuwa over and over again. Then I was on my bed again and A bird--I think maybe a hawk, I doubt an eagle, was too small for that. Not sure what type just some normal bird flew out of my bedroom and into the next room over and vanished when it got to some model crain's. My step dad likes making models, but of tanks and war planes and what not. Not construction equipment. There were a few lined up on the bottom shelf of which the bird flew into the tallest of them.

Than I woke up, but what was going on when I awoke was a flock of very detailed feathers birds just flying in place all cluster together before above me like an after image. And I could still hear Yahuwa for awhile afterwards. The video was still playing but that faded too.

So, anyone have any clues as to what I just experienced? Additionally I know dreams are related to the soul, and the soul exploring and so on.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Vision Quest Like Dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:20 am

(People like to make things up, intimidate police officers until they are shot with a bullet, and if you use the word "fact", or quote a legal reference, then your a racist ............... I'm not a racist, you don't need imply that this is taking place ............. you know how to address an idiot, don't you) (situational awareness, surveying their limitation of blasphemy, thats all, don't read to much into anything)

I believe your dream, you see a "turkey or a bird" with a brand on it in short. The animal is not being eaten, or sacrificed, it is just prepared and left there. Yes? God has no judgment for man planned, no warnings, not sudden disasters, nothing supernatural .................. what you witnessed is a conviction, that leads to death for someone that is hanging themselves or committing suicide, to satisfy a claim about blasphemy. This is the state of mankind, I made claims about Issac Newton, do I believe those claims, I answered already, the answer is no and impossible, but I can say anything, there is a lot of information. Everything will be resolved soon, the end of this earth is instantaneous, god doesn't go out of his way to make people suffer.

(the next time someone calls you a racist, remind them, that the first african american president in the usa, completely dismissed and ignored the "black lives matter" movement. and then ask about a moral or civil responsibility? or perhaps antisocial behavior or terrorism, you will need a weapon for self defense if you are not big on prayer, or a police officer with a loaded gun ...............)

EDIT

(second question::::::::::::its not racism or inhumanity ................. ethnic people are being treated like they do not exist, because there are no appropriate measures in society to deal with them, without using lethal force, and is it really viable for an assisted suicide program..............I am speaking of political and economic systems that have this ingrained behavior in it already. Will there be a Holocaust or a Ethnic Cleasning, before humanities death ...................... the natural course of action given the timetable is no .................. nothing at all, the only thing someone may try to do is nuclear terrorism, but don't even believe that as viable) (they don't have the time to do those kinds of things, don't worry about that, you need to worry about yourself and your prayer ................ nobody can challenge god over a "flesh and blood" argument, that requires killing, the law is the law, but remember satan's position of damnable heresy, unless that happens first, there won't be killing, the son of man is 1/3 of the law (that is jesus not me), the rest is two thirds humanity, for god's action (again that is not me, this is the new testament era, all you need to really do is pray, the alternative is a bloody death)

EDIT

(I may of said the phrase: "a dumb jew or a dumb ethnic", but for their kinds, they have trouble understanding what I have to say, until they compare themselves with their counterparts................those that understand me in the least, typically end up defending me, or being put down in euthanasia by an angel..................I assume you want to understand your fate) (God himself is doing nothing new, the amount of cursing God in this day an age is perfectly natural, it was done with, sodom and gomorrah, with egypt, with babylon, and even with jerusalem in the days of jesus, and all of those place have seen, "sudden death" ................. its valuable for a generation to die in is pride cursing god, it illustrates what god has specifically designed the gospel as a function not to perform, that is to stripe and remove the "will to live/life, and the exercise of free will for the gospel's purposes of equal potential the gospel affords")

EDIT

(after 9/11/2001 when the usa stopped hurting me as frequently with lethal force, god revealed his willingness to exterminate these people from the face of this earth in advance ................. now that has not been performed, but what do you suppose I will have to tell the nations that are left standing? I tell them that they have made their peace with god, and to do nothing more, nothing is acceptable, then we'll have to see once again, what is necessary)

EDIT

As I said, I don't believe you are an idiot, but don't view this as racism when there is a clear problem with the law and legal facts. Try to understand, that fancy language is not necessary if the bottomline is crossed to far! Now::::::::::::::::::

MABUS, the Third Antichrist, I will make another statement or a thread about it, but, don't be intimidated by any fancy language I may of used, humanity has no more time, but is it so difficult to pray as individuals!
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Meon » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:55 am

Um...what?

If the bird was a turkey, I would of said it was a turkey. The Bird was small, teal, translucent kind of, and flew. See my own personal interpretation of the dream is creations. I'm to help create as that bird flew toward construction models. The Bird as best I can tell was EITHER a HAWK or a FALCON. And before that, the counter clockwise roll that I was "kicked around" probably meant a reset of sorts.

As for the end of times...well I know damn well it's not going to play out as it does in Revelations. How you might ask, well look how the Bible was made and when that book was added to the bible and by whom. The Bible has been rewritten by Pagens.

As for well, everything else, never did I bring up racism, I was just stating that I am white and that a "vision quest" normally comes to those who are Native American and that I must have unintentionally given myself one.

I pray constantly, and I have come to understand our world. My fate isn't the end of the world as you may think, no, I have had visions beyond, 200 years into the future, yes we still have fighting going on, but no where near the end of the world. I aim to make our world better, not relax and let it all come to an end. God wouldn't end the world. He may do some resetting, but no ending. He may end "your" world as you think that is what will happen, but it won't. See our world isn't created purely on praying. It's up to us to make the world what we want, rather what God wants. God probably saw my willingness to want to Change this World and gave me a path.

If all you do is pray, with out observing the signs God gives you, than you're no better than those people who don't pray. So keep and eye out, and literally follow your dreams.

I may have gone off in a tangent, but it annoys me when people say the end of the world is coming, it CLEARLY isn't but some people remain ignorant of how much power they actually have over the World. Be Optimistic, not pessimistic.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:11 am

Meon wrote:Um...what?

If the bird was a turkey, I would of said it was a turkey. The Bird was small, teal, translucent kind of, and flew. See my own personal interpretation of the dream is creations. I'm to help create as that bird flew toward construction models. The Bird as best I can tell was EITHER a HAWK or a FALCON. And before that, the counter clockwise roll that I was "kicked around" probably meant a reset of sorts.

As for the end of times...well I know damn well it's not going to play out as it does in Revelations. How you might ask, well look how the Bible was made and when that book was added to the bible and by whom. The Bible has been rewritten by Pagens.

As for well, everything else, never did I bring up racism, I was just stating that I am white and that a "vision quest" normally comes to those who are Native American and that I must have unintentionally given myself one.

I pray constantly, and I have come to understand our world. My fate isn't the end of the world as you may think, no, I have had visions beyond, 200 years into the future, yes we still have fighting going on, but no where near the end of the world. I aim to make our world better, not relax and let it all come to an end. God wouldn't end the world. He may do some resetting, but no ending. He may end "your" world as you think that is what will happen, but it won't. See our world isn't created purely on praying. It's up to us to make the world what we want, rather what God wants. God probably saw my willingness to want to Change this World and gave me a path.

If all you do is pray, with out observing the signs God gives you, than you're no better than those people who don't pray. So keep and eye out, and literally follow your dreams.

I may have gone off in a tangent, but it annoys me when people say the end of the world is coming, it CLEARLY isn't but some people remain ignorant of how much power they actually have over the World. Be Optimistic, not pessimistic.

(Falcon or a Hawk, they are predators, you do not see tanks or gunships .............. instead you see construction equipment ................. and time no longer goes forward, you see time rewinding itself ................... I said what you see is a "Turkey" that isn't being eaten or cooked or used, it is just dressed up and that is all)

(There is no great war, no conflict, and mankind is not redeeming itself, this is the end of time as you have seen, and by all accounts, everything is as it is right now, when the end of time, takes place and god finishes this judgment program)

It depends on what you believe is important if your being selective with evidences for example: (native or american indian)

12/20/2012 End of the Mayan Calendar, this was a big joke for the end of the world!

***Flip the Numeral Figures***

12/20/2012 becomes 12/21/2020 End of the Mayan Calendar with Flight 370 using Daniel's Biblical Prophecy figures of 1290 and 1335 Days (12th baktun to 13th baktun of mayan calendar, the end of time), and 153 days before (revelation) the end of that length you have 12/21/2020!)

Mankind was not capable of creating the pyramids more then mankind was capable of creating the Mayan Calendar or the structures on Mars ................. people make up a lot of things and create fake history, but most of mankind is the way it was then, desperate stuck in "incest/rape/murder/suicide", that is to say "dead work and dead flesh".

(If God was not actively using euthanasia with jewish people and ethnic people that use force against me or bare false witness, I would not be having this discussion, and God would not be relying on Moses, whoever he is, wherever he is right now) (The only effective thing I can do is throw stones at their suicide campaigns, God has to make the decision to give me any strength, but they will discover, my ability to kill and destroy an unlimited number of american citizens, until it learns to stop using my testimony for mass suicide, according to what is pleasing with god, all of that will dissipate in a foolish way, because the ultimate decision of dead flesh, is not my concern, more then illustration of god's mercies and resultant conviction) (right now, they still have some reservations on an open display before many people of their death, but we'll have to see what becomes necessary continually, see if they are more ready to die in a clean way or not)

The End of the World is Coming!

In one capacity of the gospel's law ............... mankind is created only to pray for God. God says that repeated, there are no signs and no visions, no man knows, because the basis of the law is just restated. You don't need no verification, that the world is ending, and no acknowledgment if your saved ................... however ..................... God has given us clear signs already, and we don't need anything more. God has gone a step further and given us even, dreams and visions! So what more do we need, we don't need to fight any wars or kill anyone, or do anything unclean! (a sudden death is what the law demands!)

(we are also commanded to keep watch, we talked about the deaths of some presidential candidates in the usa here, as they keep hurting me, as we continue to see what becomes necessary) (it takes a few days for the ethnics as a whole race of people to be able to do anything at all to me after hurting me, they are just driven away like animals, I have the cycles down some what, nightly walks are done periodically, until this suicide issue becomes more public in their willingness to keep hurting me, to keep using lethal force against me)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Meon » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:26 am

g01deng@tes wrote:(Falcon or a Hawk, they are predators, you do not see tanks or gunships .............. instead you see construction equipment ................. and time no longer goes forward, you see time rewinding itself ................... I said what you see is a "Turkey" that isn't being eaten or cooked or used, it is just dressed up and that is all)

(There is no great war, no conflict, and mankind is not redeeming itself, this is the end of time as you have seen, and by all accounts, everything is as it is right now, when the end of time, takes place and god finishes this judgment program)

It depends on what you believe is important if your being selective with evidences for example: (native or american indian)

12/20/2012 End of the Mayan Calendar, this was a big joke for the end of the world!

***Flip the Numeral Figures***

12/20/2012 becomes 12/21/2020 End of the Mayan Calendar with Flight 370 using Daniel's Biblical Prophecy figures of 1290 and 1335 Days (12th baktun to 13th baktun of mayan calendar, the end of time), and 153 days before (revelation) the end of that length you have 12/21/2020!)

Mankind was not capable of creating the pyramids more then mankind was capable of creating the Mayan Calendar or the structures on Mars ................. people make up a lot of things and create fake history, but most of mankind is the way it was then, desperate stuck in "incest/rape/murder/suicide", that is to say "dead work and dead flesh".

(If God was not actively using euthanasia with jewish people and ethnic people that use force against me or bare false witness, I would not be having this discussion, and God would not be relying on Moses, whoever he is, wherever he is right now) (The only effective thing I can do is throw stones at their suicide campaigns, God has to make the decision to give me any strength, but they will discover, my ability to kill and destroy an unlimited number of american citizens, until it learns to stop using my testimony for mass suicide, according to what is pleasing with god, all of that will dissipate in a foolish way, because the ultimate decision of dead flesh, is not my concern, more then illustration of god's mercies and resultant conviction) (right now, they still have some reservations on an open display before many people of their death, but we'll have to see what becomes necessary continually, see if they are more ready to die in a clean way or not)

The End of the World is Coming!

In one capacity of the gospel's law ............... mankind is created only to pray for God. God says that repeated, there are no signs and no visions, no man knows, because the basis of the law is just restated. You don't need no verification, that the world is ending, and no acknowledgment if your saved ................... however ..................... God has given us clear signs already, and we don't need anything more. God has gone a step further and given us even, dreams and visions! So what more do we need, we don't need to fight any wars or kill anyone, or do anything unclean! (a sudden death is what the law demands!)

(we are also commanded to keep watch, we talked about the deaths of some presidential candidates in the usa here, as they keep hurting me, as we continue to see what becomes necessary) (it takes a few days for the ethnics as a whole race of people to be able to do anything at all to me after hurting me, they are just driven away like animals, I have the cycles down some what, nightly walks are done periodically, until this suicide issue becomes more public in their willingness to keep hurting me, to keep using lethal force against me)

As you're not making any sense I'm going to go ahead and excuse myself to ignoring your responses and any further responses.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Batman » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:53 am

Check out what Joel said ... concerning dreams and God... Acts 2:16-19
That is what this Vision Quest concerns ... as such Indian feathers could symbolize ‘chief’ or higher rank in the Batty - Bird language ... :computer: (bat computer...to Bird brain :whoa: )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Meon » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Batman wrote:Check out what Joel said ... concerning dreams and God... Acts 2:16-19
That is what this Vision Quest concerns ... as such Indian feathers could symbolize ‘chief’ or higher rank in the Batty - Bird language ... :computer: (bat computer...to Bird brain :whoa: )

Okay, lets go down this route. Thing is the Bible has as many truths to it as it has lies. I mentioned previously that the "Bible" we have is written by Pagens. Let me bring up a different dream I had which spells out how Christians should be. It's because of that dream that I know the end of our world will never happen. Religions and all that are meant to divide us. Remember, even though Jesus died for our Sins, the Devil still rules over Earth, he still inverts everything. The Bible included.

Dream:
I had looked outside and saw a beautiful teal night sky, shinning brightly with stars as I passed those windows. I went out the garage door into a bearing and deserted fellowship hall with the roof of the building I was in gone, as if destroyed. Yet at the far end, up a few steps a podium sat and on that podium where two things. A book, and in gold lettering a name. First the name which was in all capital letters.

SOLC.

When I would wake, I Googled this immediately and found a retirement speech from a baptist priest named Josef Solc. This was really odd as it was 1. on the first page of the search, and 2. It was a 5 year old video. I’m baffled by how odd that is, and it still makes me question how it showed up there. As if waiting for me to do the search. That almost hour long speech told me how Christians are meant to be. Rather, how EVERYONE is meant to be.

I'm working on a Book at the moment and this is from that Book. Also it's from the Book I saw in that Dream as well.

There are those of us who can understand the world in it's most simplest form. And the way God wants us to see the world. Thus, there will be no End of Our World like the Devil wants us to think.

If you want information on the Book I can send a Discord link, or PM me.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:33 pm

God does not lie... so okay, let’s go down this Turkey shoot and say the Bible is based on such subject matter... in which the Church (Catholic) but books together... and ‘God’ was speaking about this ‘End Time’ period ... just like when Jesus was born... that is when ‘Light’ entered into this world .. it’s not meant to take literally ... as in a ‘Belief’ was meant to be taken in ‘Good Faith,’ as God was concern.

I pretty sure most people now see the “end time”’as the ‘End of an era’ ... given the facts at hand.

Fact- people are getting glimpses of the future... and with such visions, people can be informed what to expect... like Israel getting into trouble (war) and Jesus returning... as many signs have already occurred.

When such person steps forward (Messiah) that person can explain that make “Religion” into ‘one belief’ (Christian) as the Old Testament is Jewish and the Knew Testament is more modern to seeing a person as King of the Jews...

But I too look up SOLC ... and thought of ‘Skynet’ as the roof comes off in your dream... and though take your word that it might also be a person with the Holy Ghost speaking through them... as I’ve been to many churches of all Christian faiths and heard the Holy Ghost speak...

...as I’ve claim many times to be a prophetic dreamer... but don’t really like citing the Bible... as inside scoop :icecream: has to weigh in too matters at hand.
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:05 pm

Meon wrote:
Batman wrote:Check out what Joel said ... concerning dreams and God... Acts 2:16-19

Okay, lets go down this route. Thing is the Bible has as many truths to it as it has lies. I mentioned previously that the "Bible" we have is written by Pagens. Let me bring up a different dream I had which spells out how Christians should be. It's because of that dream that I know the end of our world will never happen. Religions and all that are meant to divide us. Remember, even though Jesus died for our Sins, the Devil still rules over Earth, he still inverts everything. The Bible included.

Dream:
I had looked outside and saw a beautiful teal night sky, shinning brightly with stars as I passed those windows. I went out the garage door into a bearing and deserted fellowship hall with the roof of the building I was in gone, as if destroyed. Yet at the far end, up a few steps a podium sat and on that podium where two things. A book, and in gold lettering a name. First the name which was in all capital letters.

SOLC.

When I would wake, I Googled this immediately and found a retirement speech from a baptist priest named Josef Solc. This was really odd as it was 1. on the first page of the search, and 2. It was a 5 year old video. I’m baffled by how odd that is, and it still makes me question how it showed up there. As if waiting for me to do the search. That almost hour long speech told me how Christians are meant to be. Rather, how EVERYONE is meant to be.

I'm working on a Book at the moment and this is from that Book. Also it's from the Book I saw in that Dream as well.

There are those of us who can understand the world in it's most simplest form. And the way God wants us to see the world. Thus, there will be no End of Our World like the Devil wants us to think.

If you want information on the Book I can send a Discord link, or PM me.

(God is only dealing with an individual in Daniel's Prophecy, not a church, not a country, and not this earth ..................... nobody likes that kind of a statement, especially if you are, not you specifically, but a great deal of people are guilty of hurting that person and their expectation is nothing ...................... you make a good point I'll talk about it, briefly)

bible.ca/chronology/

Jesus himself, not just some nobody. Did not make a lot of association clear in the old testament with his statement. Jesus had a good reason, that reason is, the language of the done away with, wives/eunuchs/animal sacrifices/ceremonies/churches/priests and ministers (a women can minister in the new testament, because, its meaningless, the written law is complete that is that)................(some people need to see, people drop dead from hurting me in their pleasure, before they agree with me, you have lots of time to keep doing that).

Why did Jesus talk about "Abraham and Jacob", why that association?

9/11/2001 + 7041 Days (Jacob's Age of 147 at death) to 12/21/2020. (Jesus was teaching a "A Day for a Year, and a Year for a Day", Peter revealed that, but Jesus made the first association.............this figure of 12/21/2020 fits our understanding of Daniel's Prophecy, anything else is more legal evidence).

12/21/2020 to 12/21/2061 (Halley's Comet, Close Passage to Earth) = 14975 Days (Abraham's Age of death 175)

(God is clear about "Andromeda", it does not involve this earth or solar system, perhaps not this universe, for the sake of the judgment lets just say, somewhere else in this universe...................Mar is still a big fat maybe......................Jesus himself made the association for those two personalities specifically, lots of individuals Jesus not reference at all, if he wanted to quote the book of the kings chronology he could of, but he did not)
Just a Small Statement, Probably Only Once at That

Back in the 1990s, before Zechariah Sitchin was killed off....................People generally associated the "Tribes Listings" in the Gospel with period of special activity in the Earth, activity connected to "Nibiru", or in the New Testament, to the "Son of Man Only" (since the Gospel's Tables are polluted with dead flesh, God will not likely do anything special with the earth's moon until many are killed, however, the earth shaking or something like that, God may just do that for me only, I mean for the individual God references only in Daniel's Prophecy at the end of the final week, in the "midst of the jubilees).

After Zechariah Sitchin was killed off, lots of material dealing with "cyclical nibiru", cycles connecting to the "tribes" mentioned or accounted for in the bible, was deleted from the internet, you will not find a lot of statements like that, right now. Information spreads quickly, but information is also deleted quickly, just reference me, but much more then me only, many people, many statements.

Right now I have a "suicide campaign" for the ethnic people. and a rebuttal from god's mercies for everyone else, that hasn't take any form as of yet. now what I was going to have said:

***Abraham references the homosapien when God first created the homosapien then God also killed the "kings", those other genetic lines in the earth that god did not even use all the primates before modern man.

***Jacob references displays of God's Mercies, he singularized to an individual only. It was not common for God to do that in the old testament, as common as it is today.

NONETHELESS. Jesus made these associations, and he did not speak about many people, specifically because he is going to do this at the end of time, he will do this soon, probably as soon as 12/21/2020. (in jacob's day, who was his son "joseph", but did "joseph the blessings" in the days of jacob, bring a blessing, or was there a drought in the land and slaves were made in egypt...................god's mercies did not concern the generations in that day and age, more than just jacob, and today, god's mercies does not concern this dying earth and these dying people, more than it concerns just moses)

(and for that statement, we have, modern prophecies like "OPERATION HIGH JUMP FOR THE 9/11/2001 FALLING MAN MOSES", our expedition off world is still legally valid and legally true, and so is "nothing at all", because god has only an individual in view, and based on his ability, not yet given, to be faithful for a good deal of white races, white peoples, and that is exactly what will be done..................there rest of everything is a continuation of your incest/rape/murder/suicide/male rape, with ethnic and jewish people.......................what they are simply doing is promoting suicide, promoting their genocide, and that is ultimately good, their conviction, and answer to god, revealed in the justices of the people)

(as false witnesses, I'm not killing ethnic and jewish people as they keep hurting me specifically, God is sending his angels for my benefit and then god uses euthanasia, there is a big difference. If I used "self-defense", then, people would follow in my example, and there would not be a "war on terrorism", there would for years now, have begun another jewish holocaust and ethnic cleasning, first in europe, then asia, and the usa .................... but instead you are in your current situation)

(ideally, and I will make this clear, but I have a campaign of "mixed-information"..................we want god's mercies to deliver the killing blow, to "dead flesh and work"......................not since vietnam was the nations approached with a clear method, the method was vaccination in that day, most of them would be dead, and infertile, and today there would not be many living, but instead.....................god does not present us with the same materials, god does not keep "copy/paste" his opportunities...........................today, with andromeda, I have the earth's atomsphere in view, I have the earth's oceans in view, and I have the earth's resources in view, but we'll see if we have the same benefit from god, that edward leedskalnin's generation, and nguyen van lem's generation in their days, were presented in today's terms with me)

(information spread quicker, and I may include more or less peoples other then just the usa or just the usa's navy, and whatever else I want.......................right now, God only has plans to provide an answer at the end of daniel's weeks in the midst of the jubilees, and until that time, nothing else is acceptable, and god will not respond to anything else......................except euthanasia with me, and that, is important, it shows us the trend of behavior that should make, complete and common sense, when, "joseph the blessings" is no longer isolated to an individual only)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Meon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:07 am

@g01deng@tes
You're not making ANY sense.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:05 am

Turkey shoot is a phrase ... as inn basic ARITHMETIC code talk (acronym) ... as it was the 1st code I learned as it was hard for me too spell... and recall WORDS. (I was much better at batty :computer: computer games)

I too have had - and even filed Federal Lawsuits, declaring to be a ‘Prophetic Dreamer’ ... knowing I would be considered batty... so I understand where your coming from... and have “cents” to what the future holds / is dealing out... though I also see and know the “Gov” / Govs (Goverments) as a corrupt entity/ies ... as the “End” is based on a ‘Doomsday scenario’ ... as everyone has been Pre-warned ... as the signs are there :whistling:

I grew up in the heart of the Silicon Valley... so I took ‘SOLC’ as language... as too the Skynet (divulges the coming of Skynet, an artificial intelligence system that will spark a nuclear Future) Inn time scenario... or is that End?
But yes, I also seen way into the future and this world “End” and it’s sooner than the “1,000 years’ as foretold and ‘promised’ to be truly judged... if you get the teal tiki bird talk... (teal is in the middle of the Spectrum ) But as too this ‘End Time’ it should be taken as ‘End of Era’ ...

Fact - if you know destiny, you should know that ‘Jesus returns’ and then I could be more ‘open’ about such codes ... as too Daniel, he was the one prophet record to be the brightest at interpreting dreams ... so when he’s on the other side sending this ... abomination code... One - 1290 D 2. 45

... well you might want to take the mindset of a thief in the night... to Safe Crack this Code!

My :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Meon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:46 am

At this point I have no idea if you guys even speak English and are just Trolling.
Meon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:39 am

Well then you should just use the Dream Dictionary and try figuring things out ... and stay off the batty channel ... :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
SLAM!

:geek: ... as proper reading of dreams would be putting 'English on the Ball' ... and that takes skill, that you seek Heere. As I'd rather teach you about A Read Indian code... Eating Turkey ...

as there is a difference between a 'Golden Book' and an 'App' :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams