Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Really strange, possibly 'other dimension' dream!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Really strange, possibly 'other dimension' dream!

Postby Sleepisfordreamers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:09 pm

Hi everybody. This Is my first post on Dreammoods, I have come searching for some opinions on a dream I had a few months back!

My dream began with myself walking towards my local row of shops.
Around the time of my dream, In real life, there were restaraunt's but no pubs/bars. In my dream there was a bar I had never seen before on the corner (coincidentally, a bar opened up on the same row of shops about 3 months after my dream. So possibly a prediction).
I decided to walk towards this bar and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever met. She was literally my dream girl. Very tan skin with brunette hair.

We started chatting in the dream and getting along really well. Then, throughout the dream, I began lucid dreaming. I was completely aware where I was and I started really running amuck in the bar! Haha I was acting really sexual (just being honest) and being stupid because I knew I could. I actually have heard It is pretty common to act sexual during lucid dream experiences.

The strange thing however is that, the people in the bar were onto me. Everybody seemed to be watching me and It's almost like they understood what was happening. It was strange. I have had a few lucid dream experiences and most characters in my dreams are pretty one dimensional, however these people seemed to be aware of me and what I was doing. They made me feel really immature as well for acting silly.

I began to settle down because I felt uneasy, and sat across the bar room from the girl I really liked. We started talking again (I can't remember what) but we had the strongest connection I had ever felt, and I genuinely fell in love in my dream.
Then, the girl looks at me in a frustrated way and says 'ahh, don't tell me you're dreaming'.
And I said 'yeah, I am'.

Then I woke up.

The dream is still very vivid to this day and It plays on my mind frequently. Especially the love I had with this woman.
I have had a history of strange dreams, sleep paralysis and lucid dreams but no dream has ever felt this surreal.

I believe I possibly could have been on another plane/different dimension, maybe a parallel universe where some dreamers slip through, but I was lucky enough to become in a lucid state throughout the dream. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading.
Sleepisfordreamers
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Really strange, possibly 'other dimension' dream!

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:51 pm

Sleepisfordreamers wrote:Hi everybody. This Is my first post on Dreammoods, I have come searching for some opinions on a dream I had a few months back!

My dream began with myself walking towards my local row of shops.
Around the time of my dream, In real life, there were restaraunt's but no pubs/bars. In my dream there was a bar I had never seen before on the corner (coincidentally, a bar opened up on the same row of shops about 3 months after my dream. So possibly a prediction).
I believe I possibly could have been on another plane/different dimension, maybe a parallel universe where some dreamers slip through, but I was lucky enough to become in a lucid state throughout the dream. What do you guys think?

Thanks for reading.

(The Written Law is finished, God has "zero tolerance" for those genetic lines not written in the book of life of the lamb slain, the issue is not contested and there is no controversy ................. they can't be living period, for the argument of the "lamb slain", joseph the blessings, to exist with this worthless generation ................ for you to live and a remnant chosen then, they have to die, period)
(God has a history of using euthanasia against those kinds of people, as false witnesses against the son of man. Euthanasia against jewish and ethnic people specifically as they pleasure themselves with me, in suicide, has not exceeded a few person, the most i've seen directly relative to me has been under 100 persons ................ otherwise ................... as false witnesses I don't see a lot of them crying for "capital punishment", we'll have to keep things as they are and see if God becomes more responsive in relation to me .................. all I see is suicide and cowards, but, I also see, their turnover rate in euthanasia, steadily growing, that is the beauty .................. we'll just have to continue to see what becomes necessary)
(Right now the suicide campaign with me specifically, God is still entertaining, but it will be very entertaining and very funny at least to me, when God clamps down with euthanasia on jewish and ethnic people specifically, that is the historical pattern, we have not obtained, God giving me authority or power, parallels that, but God resolving euthanasia before that, it a conclusion I we will have to see ............... then I will advise you what to do, you need to see how many times and how many people die by suicide with me openly and before many people in mass, and don't be shy about, what happened in history is deleted, but, God established a precedent he is acting against, we may be close but we'll see)
(there are many false witnesses, doesn't mean they are right or correct, it just means a formal rebuke has not been issued, and because of that, truth. allow them to do as they please, until their uncleanness demands some necessary action ................... that is your only position right now ................ God does not deal with, wives/eunuchs/ceremonies/animal sacrifices/churches/or nations ................. God does not deal with incest/rape/murder/suicide or male rape .................. male rape is the new testament trend, it is also meaningless, but until a formal action from god is completed you need to tolerate those people, and their suicide, that is your position, and this is god's will, until we reach the next level in what is necessary)
(God is not answering with euthanasia openly .................. if God does, it is for his purposes, or it revolves around the "son of man" ................. God answer me with euthanasia only of jews and ethnics, but not to your satisfaction, and not frequently or abundantly to denote a formal rebuke, but this is only done faithfully. Sometimes God will answer the church or the nation in a formal rebuke for his purposes as a reminder, but not with an imminent intent for anything)
(You don't see Jewish and Ethnic dead bodies stock piled in the FDR Park in Philadelphia because you did not do what I told you to and shoot a few bullets when I told you to do it, you have a problem doing what your told number one....................Number two, we'll still continuing to see what becomes necessary)
(Euthanasia has not become a big Joke, with jews and ethnics in their suicide. I want to create a website, with pictures frequently weekly, of piles of their dead bodies as they keep hurting me, once god resolves your false witnessing with capital punishment, as a coward, I want you to follow through with that, what you do to me isn't important. Then I will decide what geographic area in the usa will be an example of euthanasia for jews and ethnics, maybe you'll cooperate and less people will die as quickly, but t he result will be the same total death in that area..................there are levels of things that will become necessary..................next time I tell, opportunistically, to do something then, we'll see if you want to be faithful, with this suicide problem as we reach into the next level of god's will in the matter of this "worthless generation") (All of these arguments are the sole result of your sin and suicide, I did not compel you do to anything, its just your need to die, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)
("piles of their bodies", I believe that is the solution, God's action in answering jewish and ethnic suicide with me ............... the authorities will cover up just one or a few bodies, so I won't have the pleasure ............... God isn't done with this issue so there is more to be seen, keep watch) (you need to learn to stop hurting me, that will be the selling point for gross suicide of jews and ethnics, paralleling edward leedskalnin in his day, today perhaps, we'll see) (FDR Park, next time, next issue, but remember this is not about you, more then it is about God)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Really strange, possibly 'other dimension' dream!

Postby MelsPositiveVibes1111 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:42 am

Honestly it does sound like you were in a whole other realm or reality all together while dreaming. This has happened to me several times, everything feels so real and vivid(more so then normal dreams). The dream stays with you after you wake up too, you don't forget it. I have traveled to different planes of exsistance and your experience sounds just like one of mine.
MelsPositiveVibes1111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams