Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Deamon in my dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Deamon in my dream

Postby formally chris1983 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:23 pm

Just a quick dream that has me worried
I dreamt that I was in bed but it wasn't my bed anyway there were pictures on my walls hung up. Just various canvas pictures. I was aware that a deamon/polterguist was there. Not sure how but I just knew. Something was wrong bitni don't know what, I just had a feeling but I wasn't scared. Suddenly all the pictures were upside down, I asked/told the deamon to turn them the right way up again because I was kinda scared, the pictures then turned the right way up. I woke up and for some reason the name bhuziel was in my mind. It was the name of the deamon.
formally chris1983
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Deamon in my dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:00 am

formally chris1983 wrote:Just a quick dream that has me worried
I dreamt that I was in bed but it wasn't my bed anyway there were pictures on my walls hung up. Just various canvas pictures. I was aware that a deamon/polterguist was there. Not sure how but I just knew. Something was wrong bitni don't know what, I just had a feeling but I wasn't scared. Suddenly all the pictures were upside down, I asked/told the deamon to turn them the right way up again because I was kinda scared, the pictures then turned the right way up. I woke up and for some reason the name bhuziel was in my mind. It was the name of the deamon.

(bhuziel = Joe biden) (I killed Former Vice President Joe Biden's Son, and I will kill now presidential candidate Joe Biden ............. this should ensure the reelection of President Donald Trump) (Hopefully the next time we formerly speak about this we'll have a deceased philadelphia police officer, a matching pair)

The Pictures are upside down because those people are "self-serving". Or, "oppressors" maybe the better term. Thats not your family or friends in view, its a clear enemy to life and happiness. (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .............. I don't want a lot of witnesses, when God sends an angel to kill and destroy those ethnic people as they keep hurting me, make sure you use my frequent nightly walks for lethal force).
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams