Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

35,000 Dollar Reward - - Raise the Reward - - See Notes

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

35,000 Dollar Reward - - Raise the Reward - - See Notes

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:18 pm

Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack - Season 9 Episode 3 - Full Episode
youtube.com/watch?v=F69Iyvdp4_c
6abc.com/$35k-reward-offered-in-fatal-shooting-of-philadelphia-police-inspectors-son/5227253/

(Bobby Fuller /// Nick Flacco) Worry about What I want. The african american police officers, in service of that area, I want suspended, if you can suspend other ethnic police officers in service of that area including the jews police officers in service of that area that would be triple A with me.

You can suspend them until the investigation is on the back seat, it would take a week or up to three weeks ................ I also want the reward monies raised, to around 50,000. These steps will provide additional details as to what happened.

(the money and the police officers are no good with me, the whole point of this is to, create an environment, where a similar crime is possible, once that happens, rather, the likelyhood of another similar crime is good, and I believe this can be done soon)

(a few years ago with shane montgomery, I made the legal claim that the best I could do was assume an african american police officer in service of that area, was a high suspect, between 2014 and 2015, two philadelphia officers were killed and destroyed)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: 35,000 Dollar Reward - - Raise the Reward - - See Notes

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:56 pm

(shane montgomery's reward went as high as 65,000 ............... raise the reward to 50,000 .................. (you don't believe me, but, if I decide based on informations, this concerns, you need to be prepared to issue me the reward monies, dead or alive, for the save return of nick falcco, and issue a public apology to me from the police department for not using all viable information sources for the save return of nick falcco ............. but as I've said, euthanasia of ethnics and political people is an issue I am willing to deal with, in the least, in handling god's mercies in a faithful way, that is less work then issac newton and less work then edward leedskalnin .................. right now anything I do or any claim I make, god has to meet me half way, I didn't say he would not, but I said, right now I don't have the power or the means to do anything more or less)

(the park FDR ............ short for JFK ................ is not that far from me, these kinds of events are never close to me at all, but when they are its good to see them) (when I make the statement that I don't want ethnic or jew police officers serving in all 50 states, and they will die in 24 to 72 hours after my declaration, I will have the resources to enlist the department of homeland security, or, even, the police department itself! or a number of foreign countries willing to be on my goodside for whatever reason) (before I kill the cabinet, congress, and disband with the promise of death one or two federal branches of authority, they will be seen, as the enemy of the people and the enemy of the public trust, if this is true, then this issue should be so clear cut, regards of what I will do, it should be an effective enough reality when implemented, if they are convicted to follow through and kill and destroy them just as I've said, just as we've said, for the good of the people, and promise of god's mercies) (pure suicide, but the best extension to that argument, is forcing me to use euthanasia, in response to your solicitation of my testimony for suicide, when I am given power to do so "willfully" of my accords faithfully, this position suites you, and its a conclusion that has been building that ends up with me)

Biden swears in 113th Senate
youtube.com/watch?v=l73Fi10ZijM
joe biden's son was euthanized for what the state does to me in its pleasure in suicides. we talked briefly about, the loss of life of at least two presidential candidates, as the only solution, for you keep doing to me, your state and your people in suicide. Technically, I killed joe biden's son, and I will kill the father, joe biden too. the last time a politician was euthanized here in the usa for what you keep doing to me, you actually stopped hurting me for just a few days, I figure with two deceased presidential candidates, you may actually stop pleasure yourselves with me in incest/rape/murder, for nearly a week that big. but a small improvement as to what is necessary. (maybe we will also talk about another deceased philadelphia police officer, perhaps a negro, in the near future as a bonus, as you keep hurting me).
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: 35,000 Dollar Reward - - Raise the Reward - - See Notes

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:05 pm

Jack Reacher sniper scene
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBsZxdXbXE

Suspect arrested in fatal shooting of Philadelphia police inspector's son Nicholas Flacco

I'm not sure if the highway is in the way, but, I think the FDR Park is south of the Oregon Septa Transportation Train Stop.

Its good that the police tape will be removed from the FDR Park by tomorrow, I'm gona try to be there tomorrow or the day after, but, probably tomorrow.

You want to get the most out of what these people and their kinds did to you. (with that said my brother served in the philadelphia police department before he was transferred, because, he didn't want to kill white people as he was instructed ... so I know what goes on there).

(I want you to shoot me twice with a sniper rifer, you want those kinds of people to keep hurting themselves, you want God to cut them off spiritually, and you want to involve me in, the process of god condemning dead work and dead flesh, to death, this is a continual process) (Just do what I say that's all, don't you see their dead bodies as they keep hurting me) (if I get lost or forget, just shoot me down opportunistically and call it even, but I'll try to be there tomorrow or the day after in FDR Park, where your son was shot and killed, this is the last part of your instructions so make sure to do it) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ... don't make a big scene just pull the trigger, I want to keep doing this as much as possible opportunistically as we see what becomes necessary)

EDIT
(I was there, I thought this would be done relatively quickly, now ............... i'm sure there will be a few more opportunities in the future) (as we continue to see what becomes necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams