Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The Third Race Hypothesis (Upgrading Jerusalem)

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

The Third Race Hypothesis (Upgrading Jerusalem)

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:30 pm

(A Unknown man from Vietnam in 1968, wanted this body on display for the purposes of the third race)

thelivingmoon.com/49ufo_files/03files2/Hollowman_AFB_UFOs.html
Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack - Season 7, Episode 1 - Full Episode
youtube.com/watch?v=3yhipklVVsU

(god has to give me the strength to do this, which is why I don't typically voice exaggerated conclusions, however ............... everyone in Jerusalem will be killed all life, and then I will repopulate Jerusalem with the "third race" .............. (I will restore life to many people burried in graves, to replace the population of jerusalem I will kill and destroy, so there is nothing left of those people, not even dust)
(the unknown man from vietnam killed in 1968, put an end to the declaration of independance in jerusalem ............... wanting instead to end their lives, for the "third race" .................. (jerusalem's prophecy of the graves coming open at the golden gate with the lord's coming, is not only their dead, but their replacement)
The year was 1967. The occasion was the Six Day War. As the fate of the new state of Israel hung in the balance, I searched the newspapers daily for any information I could find about the war. The turning point came on June 7 when the Israeli army broke through the Lion’s Gate and returned control of the ancient city of Jerusalem to the Jewish people for the first time in 1,897 years.
christinprophecy.org/articles/the-gate-to-prophecy/
researchgate.net/figure/PGM-XXXVI-231-255-after-Betz-in-The-Greek-Magical-Papyri-n-11-p-275-The-only_fig6_216535332

(we can lump this kind of activity, near the end of the new testament, after jesus rises, and the apostle paul is given the bracelet, this is a legal and historical account, of some of the jews in jerusalem being killed and replaced, by, resurrected persons, as a proclamation of faith in that day ................... today this is nothing new .................... you do not have a legal right to live or a legal right to reproduce ..................... and especially not in jerusalem as a worthless group of people, and a worthless generation before god and before man) (provided I have to strength to do it, it will be done relatively quickly after daniel's final week, after 12/21/2021)

(I'm already planning some adjustments to my behavior, based on the reality of the position, however, it will be made clear, passively that those genetic lines not written in the book of life of the lamb slain have no priority with me, living or dead, with that said, those relationships of god's mercies will eventually pass out of my hands and into yours, for your chastisement or death sentence in your pleasure and pride of suicide) (your pleasure and pride of suicide is making a transition .................. before edward leedskalnin dropped these issues, the holocaust and ethnic cleansing already began, I will try to be more passive, but the position is what it is between me and god, and then between you and god)

(as things become necessary, ethnic, and political euthanasia is still a part of my goals, perhaps if things become necessary, meaning, you have to convince me in said terms, that euthanasia is necessary for the purposes of my goals, for the good of the people, large scale euthanasia, like that cesspool nyc, is still possible..................but straight up and straight forward, with urgency is euthanasia is the destiny of jerusalem, as a worthless people and a worthless generation, according to the golden gate prophecy)

(we'll have to see, as things lend towards jerusalem, but, I can given the strength, kill everyone in NYC and repopulate the area with the "third race" ............. my assessment of your war with god over suicide, as a worthless generation, must be considerable wrong to make the change, but i'll see at that time, god has left jerusalem dead, meaning, he's done nothing to it, so why would I do something, right now an assessment of my strength cannot be made so the issue is as it is, unproven)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams