Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

snake coming out of cats head

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

snake coming out of cats head

Postby grandoldbarber » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 am

I have an epic dream, as I learned from this website, three nights ago and have been having interesting lucid dreams each night since.

I’ll get right to it.

I was in a plain bed in an empty room by myself, to left there was a hallway where I called an unrecognizable dark dog to jump in in the bed with me. Then I realized the dog was at my feet to the left, there as a darker cat to my right(don’t think it was all black but not sure) and a cat at my feet in the center. I picked up the cat in the center to hold/lay on my check and when we got half way a holographic almost electric snake came out of the side of the cats head. There wasn’t any fangs and I didn’t feel threatened. I pushed the cat away but the snake got closer to my face almost touching and then I woke up.

I’ve been trying to breakdown this dream with the tools in this website but its seems so complex. Any thoughts or insight it would be appreciated.
grandoldbarber
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: snake coming out of cats head

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:57 am

:fighting: Dogs and cats in bedrock at the foundation ... go to fighting heere (Gov.) ... and as you pick up ‘a side’ (hold the cat) ... you find out that ... well forked touge (snake) / lies are being told...

You have to figure things out for yourself!

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: snake coming out of cats head

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:32 am

grandoldbarber wrote:I have an epic dream, as I learned from this website, three nights ago and have been having interesting lucid dreams each night since.

I’ll get right to it.

I was in a plain bed in an empty room by myself, to left there was a hallway where I called an unrecognizable dark dog to jump in in the bed with me. Then I realized the dog was at my feet to the left, there as a darker cat to my right(don’t think it was all black but not sure) and a cat at my feet in the center. I picked up the cat in the center to hold/lay on my check and when we got half way a holographic almost electric snake came out of the side of the cats head. There wasn’t any fangs and I didn’t feel threatened. I pushed the cat away but the snake got closer to my face almost touching and then I woke up.

I’ve been trying to breakdown this dream with the tools in this website but its seems so complex. Any thoughts or insight it would be appreciated.

(summary = possibility of being false)

(Mayan Calendar:::12/21/2012 + 49 Years Jubilee = 2061 Halley's Comet/Issac Newton)

(UFO Guardian Diagram Figures:::1970 and 1991)

1. 1970 + 42 Years = 12/21/2012 (matthew's genealogy)
2. 1991 + 70 Years = 12/21/2061 (luke's genealogy)
(You heard it all yes? The Bible doesn't make these claims that is the problem! The Mayan Calendar, Calculated "Joseph the Blessings" for "12/21/2012" its the same as saying "joseph 12000 in revelation, when it is introduced into the tribes" ................ that literal value 12/21/2012 was the end of everything according to the Mayans, that much is true, is not a literal date) (furthermore, the only figures God has in view is, "70 Literal Years", or a final "1290 and 1335 days", you can even say "70 years are finished, at the end of 1290 days (9/23/2017), to being 1335 days which ends on 5/21/2021)

(I said, that Daniel said, in the "midst of the jubilees", God did not say that, and the bible did not say that, this is for suicidal people, that die blind, we don't have any time lift to answer god about being the "seed population generation for the new earth (s)) ... (in 1947 they saw the saints standing with god, they saw Moses, Elijah, and Jesus, that was Roswell, this is it ............ the figure of 2061 A.D. is Heresy with God, it requires feats of intelligence we've illustrated but it is all false!

(There's no time to do a Jewish Holocaust, or anything, there is only time to drop nuclear weapons on the population clusters god is not basing the "seed populations on", that is all!)
Start with 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses

add 7187 Days, end up with 5/21/2021 ... (5127.835 ... Mayan Calendar Measurement Length 1871660 Days from Creation to 12/20/2012) ................ that is 19 Years and 252 days from 9/11/2001 to 5/21/2021!

Approximately:::"1290 and 1335 Days" from Flight 370!

You have to Base your Calculation on the Son of Man, Moses, not on anything else! ............... God used "Flight 370" to complete Daniel's measurement, since that is based on God/Jesus ............ but God always uses a "son of man" .................. what is the correct answer 5/21/2021 Only is the Correct Answer!

153 Days more, is not important, God does all the Work like Noah, as God said, "just like in the days of Noah, when I did all the work, I will do all the work again, mankind will not be a witness"

(1968 Nguyen Van Lem + 49 year Jubilee = 62nd to 69th Week, this ends 70 Years of Daniel from 1947, which ended on 9/23/2017 ............ which means 1335 days is from 9/23/2017 to 5/21/2021. (the 70th Year is (in the midst or middle of) "1290 and 1335" from Flight 370 ............. what I am teaching is, some overlap. God says "Jubilee", but God uses linear 70 Years in Daniel 9:2 to avoid any controversy)

(God said, I would confirm the Covenant with Moses for "one week or Jubilee", that has passed ....................... we discussed blowing out my brains at the "Vietnam Memorial at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA near my address" ................. do you understand your death, globally? God has only me in view, not you, not your churches, not your countries, only me, and if you don't do what I say, and blow out my brains, then you die dumb and blind, the generation with no value from god!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Now, this is not your law, and, God is not your God, you have no value. You need to begin with my law, since God has only me in view, and that means the "blowing out my brains" at the Vietnam Memorial. I said, the Gentile Heresies are a false truth, and for the suicidal people that take pleasure in the state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony. That is because the christian community is an idiot and denounced from God, God has only me in view, regardless of their positions and believes the Son of Man is nothing less then 1/3 of the gospel's law, and the first answer from God in all disputations of the gospel's law)

(not this fantasy world you have created as a false witness, but the world of Moses, the world of the Vietnam Memorial and blowing out my brains at the sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom PA, before your death globally on 5/21/2021 and nothing else means anything between you and god, I said that because, you have not will to live anymore, not will to kill, and perhaps kill billions with nuclear weapons!)

(perhaps we will come back to these issues, but for now, simply pray and allow these people to die, perhaps die as an offering to god, following my repeated and continuous examples of euthanasia for those kinds of peoples) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png) (you have no assisted suicide program in society, not method of keeping he peace for those races of people, right now, you have many reasons to rejoice even given that, as they keep hurting me, and keep committing suicide)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams