Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I dreamt of the mosque shooting a week before it happened

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

I dreamt of the mosque shooting a week before it happened

Postby TaraStarfire » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:39 am

My dreams have been very active and very strange lately.

Anyways, the week before the mosque shooting I had a dream about a shooting very similar. It frightened me so badly and I worried for days.... now the shooting actually happened and I wish I was better with my gift so that I could have tried to warn them.

I've done this before but still, at age 30 it doesn't cease to freak me out any less. :chatter:

Then I had a dream about a stabbing and low and behold next day in my town nearby there was a stabbing. Now mind you I live in country rural Ohio and no crime like that happens here EVER so....

Then this week all week I've had dreams of my ex, in the dream we are comforting each other....now I'm starting to wonder if this is prophetic too....

So freaked out... what next? Lol

What does this all mean? Why me? How do I deal with this gift better? :heartpump:
TaraStarfire
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I dreamt of the mosque shooting a week before it happene

Postby Gus Who » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:26 am

:shock: i'D looney tune inn, and toon out :neer: .. as its a gift that you can play ball with... (as this is a channel for Ques :infinity: )

... So do you want the .. :icecream: .. or .. :yikes when it comes two this (subject) matter? (As Destiny and Free Will are in play) and one can only play with ... :whistling: insanity (otherwise you would be considered sane)
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby TaraStarfire » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:38 am

Um...ok lol nope definitely not insane but you're free to believe whatcha want honestly (free will) :clap:
TaraStarfire
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Free will is the insanity choice... as the sane choice goes too the Q about this (subject) meaning ...
“but this is that which hath been spoken through the prophet Joel: And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams: Yea and on my servants and on my handmaidens in those days Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:16-18‬ ‭

:infinity: ... yeah, :neer: insanity is perceiving the future to the sane (it’s one’s free will to say your a prophet)
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:07 am

TaraStarfire wrote:

I've done this before but still, at age 30 it doesn't cease to freak me out any less. :chatter:

Then I had a dream about a stabbing and low and behold next day in my town nearby there was a stabbing. Now mind you I live in country rural Ohio and no crime like that happens here EVER so....

Then this week all week I've had dreams of my ex, in the dream we are comforting each other....now I'm starting to wonder if this is prophetic too....

So freaked out... what next? Lol

What does this all mean? Why me? How do I deal with this gift better?

Maybe you could try meditating and asking your Guides for help, more clarity.
If your visions are prophetic, there is nothing you can do about it.
But, if you could reach the level that many psychics can do, and ask your Guides questions to get answers; then you can use that gift to help others.

Just a few ideas......
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams