Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

This dream has haunted me for years.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

This dream has haunted me for years.

Postby Deemarie88 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:49 pm

About 15 years ago, I had the most amazing vivid dream and I just can’t shake it. It’s never reoccurred, I’ve just never forgotten. I’m just looking for maybe some insight to interpret some of the signs and symbolisms.

The dream starts with me boarding the San Juan Island Ferry in WA. I remember handing my ticket to a man, walking on board and looking over the side of the boat. Then I looked over to my right...

Next to me was a bench where a little boy sat. He had curly dark hair and green eyes. He spoke like he was 12, but looked no more than 5. In a thick French accent he said:

“My name is Avery. My parents are in France and I’m hiding on this boat. Can I stay with you?”

So I agree, he stands up and holds my hand and says “don’t let them know I’m here” and the boat starts to leave. I can see the ferry cut through the water, and I remember being able to feel the wind and see it blow through Avery’s hair. Then suddenly the boat crashed into a huge rock and began to sink. I picked up Avery and got to a row boat, where there were already a few people... including a man with very dark skin and short dreadlocks and incredibly angry eyes, but he was grinning.

We were towed to a different ferry, which was very crowded because of the extra passengers. People began to become frustrated with how crowded it was. Avery started talking to everyone, trying to make them laugh, doing a dance and trying to get people to join. No matter what he did they became more and more frustrated until finally someone ripped him away from me and a crowd of people started attacking him. I pushed my way through and grabbed him and looked for a way out, and the whole time he kept telling the people “it’s okay, we’re okay” although he was bloody and barely able to move

Finally I looked up to see a door open and a picked him up and screamed for everyone to stop. Everyone stopped and parted so I could carry Avery through the door. When I got to the door, it was being held open the angry man with the short dreads. I hesitated. He was still grinning, it looked so sinister. Avery looked up at the man and said thank you and passed out. As I looked up from watching Avery pass out, the man was gone and a large tarantula scurried away.

The boat docked and incredibly it docked at my dads house... which is in PA, or about 2500 miles east of the San Juan Islands. When I got there, a man slightly older than myself at the time was standing on the porch.

“His mother is gone. We need to go home.” The man walked towards me and stood in front of me waiting for a response.

I remember looking down at Avery, who held my leg and recited the entire dream to the man and referring to him as “daddy”.

Then when Avery stopped talking, the man turned back to me and grabbed my hand and said “we’re going home”...

Then I woke up.

The thing about this dream is how real it was. The little boy had a name. The different locations, both places I’ve felt the most at home. And the tarantula... I have an irrational fear of spiders. In my waking life I’ve abandoned my room for weeks at a time after having an encounter with one. I’ve never encountered a dream so vivid since, and I think about it often.

So if anyone has any insight into what the message or messages were, please help!
Deemarie88
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Old Spice

Postby Gus Who » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:51 am

:whistling: .. This is thy ... (message in a bottle ) Avery song eh?
Just a castaway
An island lost at sea
Another lonely day
With no one here but me
More loneliness
Than any man/boy could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair
I'll send an SOS to the world
I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle

Ferrying away .. as a "Dreamer" in this country eh
(Most likely separated due to this current 'Tarantula' crowd and someone to blame ... ) as bad things happen this dreamer kid is seen as the cause ... and in this case, the messenger "Avery" eh "B" code (short for abbreviation) as PA (Public Address) hits home... Heere

... 'His Mother has gone' and a need to go home... eh

Just my 1¢ ( :lep: Old Spice as Avery B)
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: This dream has haunted me for years.

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm

(slipping in some notes about mass suicides - nightly walk tonight in a few minutes for, "ethnic", euthanasia - back to topic)

Deemarie88 wrote:About 15 years ago, I had the most amazing vivid dream and I just can’t shake it. It’s never reoccurred, I’ve just never forgotten. I’m just looking for maybe some insight to interpret some of the signs and symbolisms.

The dream starts with me boarding the San Juan Island Ferry in WA. I remember handing my ticket to a man, walking on board and looking over the side of the boat. Then I looked over to my right...
The boat docked and incredibly it docked at my dads house... which is in PA, or about 2500 miles east of the San Juan Islands. When I got there, a man slightly older than myself at the time was standing on the porch.

“His mother is gone. We need to go home.” The man walked towards me and stood in front of me waiting for a response.

I remember looking down at Avery, who held my leg and recited the entire dream to the man and referring to him as “daddy”.

Then when Avery stopped talking, the man turned back to me and grabbed my hand and said “we’re going home”...

Then I woke up.

The thing about this dream is how real it was. The little boy had a name. The different locations, both places I’ve felt the most at home. And the tarantula... I have an irrational fear of spiders. In my waking life I’ve abandoned my room for weeks at a time after having an encounter with one. I’ve never encountered a dream so vivid since, and I think about it often.

So if anyone has any insight into what the message or messages were, please help!

"Lifespan of Moses is numbered, coinciding with the end of Daniel's Final Week, and Global Death"
II CORINTHIANS 11:23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool ) I [am] more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
II CORINTHIANS 11:24 Of the Jews five times received I forty [stripes] save one.
II CORINTHIANS 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

MATTHEW 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
MATTHEW 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
MATTHEW 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

God doesn't say "Noah", god says "Noe", but God wanted to say "Moses". 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses in New York City, there as a "Noah's Ark" discovered below it, below the Ruins of the Twin Towers. Apostle Paul gives us figures about the "coming of jesus", or the end of daniel's final week and global death.............."40 Years - 1 years = 39 Years" .................. I'll be approximately 39 years old, when 12/20/2021 takes place, that is also approximately (from FLIGHT 370) "1290 + 1335" days of daniel to global death. (the son of man is 1/3 of the gospel's law, creation is less then 1/10, and often creation isn't acknowledge, a little more then one year to sudden global death with no hope from god).

(Nightly walk tonight to city hall for ethnic euthanasia, you need to use more lethal force against me, if you want me to do this more frequently...............so far as your lives come to a close, don't get soft on me, when you die you die ....http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: This dream has haunted me for years.

Postby Clarity Psy » Sun May 05, 2019 1:15 am

I believe this dream was a Soul mission. You were traveling on that ferryboat to encounter that little boy's lost soul and help him back to his parent. When we sleep, we sometimes slip into the in-between world and considering your soul's growth and lesson up to that point, we go through Spiritual tests. I feel strongly that you were a bright beacon of hope to young Avery. You worked as a guide and bodyguard as he was forced to travel with others souls who had become apathetic to his plight.

These other Souls were embitter by Avery's pure happy soul and wanted to beat it out of him. I'm moved by how Avery still wanted to comfort these unfortunate souls after the beating they gave him. Your Soul showed strength in fighting them off and carrying the boy to safety.

The man with the Dreadlocks was neither friend nor man. You were right to trust your instincts on how you felt around that thing. There was never a worry because your glowing light kept it at bay.

Your father's place was a safe harbor for you and your Soul directed were the ferry's drop off would be. It was a safe place for Avery's father,where he could safely meet you two. The boy possibly got lost looking for his mother and that's why Avery's father let you know the grim facts about the mother. You deserve and earned the right to know.

I believe that there is more to our dreams than most People think. We have a Soul that is ever learning new ways to grow and expand in both the Spiritual and Physical world.
Clarity Psy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams