Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about an old friend

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Dream about an old friend

Postby MH Dreamer » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:27 pm

Hi all, I am new here and honestly never questioned what my dreams mean before, but recently I have had some very vivid dreams and I wonder what they mean. I am 40yr old man, married for almost 14yrs, 2 boys ages 13 and 10. We have lived in the same area all our lives. We bought my families old farmstead about 20yrs ago. I raise and train beagles and have for about 20yrs. I had a very very close friend that I travelled and hunted with the dogs get killed almost 6yrs ago in a tragic accident. He lived in another state but came here several times a year, he was retired. Right after he passed away I had some very vivid dreams that we were talking on the phone. I kind of thought this was him communicating with me right after he passed away. I don't get caught up in life after death or any other crazy stuff, but in my mind it made me feel better to think he was talking to me. Anyhow, I didn't have too many thoughts (dreams) about him since then until just this week. We live where the winters are long and depressing, we live in a state where the government is oppressing the rural people and I have a very busy, stressful job at times. All these things have been on my mind very seriously the last few months, my wife and I have talked about moving out of state, one of the biggest decisions ever in my life and I have considered selling my dogs due to the time constraints with work and my boys. I have had the same blood line for 20yrs and some here may not understand, but it is a huge deal and been a major part of my life for all of my adulthood. So about a week ago I had a dream with Bill (my deceased friend) it was very detailed. We were building a pen, one used to exercise the dogs, we were working on it and he told me to get the red hammer. Not once or twice, but many times that I needed the red hammer to finish this job. I have been googling all over the internet trying to find out what this could mean. What is the significance of the red hammer? We were very close friends, 15yrs+. He was a guy that always gave me the best advice, a retired school teacher, we talked many times a day on the phone about all kinds of things. I was a pall bearer at his funeral and his family gave me many of his keepsakes from years of field trialing. It was a huge loss that I still feel to this day. That is why this dream has been on my mind for a week. Why the red hammer? Can anyone help me with this?? I am sorry for the long winded post, I don't know where else to ask this. Thank You
MH Dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams