Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Channeling lightning or static?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Channeling lightning or static?

Postby Jessiekat » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:16 am

At first I don't understand what I'm doing then I realize, I'm trying to activate my third eye and I guess be telepathic? And I imagine love and a heart. On a different note,,-- previously I had seen a video about channeling thoughts via the third eye to communicate with animals, and so later that day I was at my sister's house, and her dog is super hyper, and someone was in the driveway and I was telling him verbally to calm down many times with no luck, so I imagined a heart, closed my eyes and like tried to send that thought of I love you your safe calm down be quiet, and he just layed down..... It was wild. Has any one experienced anything similar?
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Channeling lightning or static?

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Jessiekat wrote:At first I don't understand what I'm doing then I realize, I'm trying to activate my third eye and I guess be telepathic? And I imagine love and a heart. On a different note,,-- previously I had seen a video about channeling thoughts via the third eye to communicate with animals, and so later that day I was at my sister's house, and her dog is super hyper, and someone was in the driveway and I was telling him verbally to calm down many times with no luck, so I imagined a heart, closed my eyes and like tried to send that thought of I love you your safe calm down be quiet, and he just layed down..... It was wild. Has any one experienced anything similar?

I have tried that as well.
I cant' say that I had the same results as you, but I tried blinking at my cat as well as a stray cat once.

I have heard several times that blinking at your cat is a way of saying I love you.
It took a few tries, but both of the cats responded with a blink and both of them sat there, watching me.
I think it worked.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Channeling lightning or static?

Postby Jessiekat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:15 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Jessiekat wrote:At first I don't understand what I'm doing then I realize, I'm trying to activate my third eye and I guess be telepathic? And I imagine love and a heart. On a different note,,-- previously I had seen a video about channeling thoughts via the third eye to communicate with animals, and so later that day I was at my sister's house, and her dog is super hyper, and someone was in the driveway and I was telling him verbally to calm down many times with no luck, so I imagined a heart, closed my eyes and like tried to send that thought of I love you your safe calm down be quiet, and he just layed down..... It was wild. Has any one experienced anything similar?

I have tried that as well.
I cant' say that I had the same results as you, but I tried blinking at my cat as well as a stray cat once.

I have heard several times that blinking at your cat is a way of saying I love you.
It took a few tries, but both of the cats responded with a blink and both of them sat there, watching me.
I think it worked.

That's awesome! I would think cats are harder to communicate with bc they are so sassy lol
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams