Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Oak Island - Treasure Detector

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Oak Island - Treasure Detector

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Preface

We don't need to develop technology, all we need to really do, is develop a principal for applying technology. I believe I understand a tiny bit about "Joseph the Blessings", true unified field, enough for a practical application. I have a few things to say, but, I'll try to develop a background also, so this appear less tacky. If there is a treasure there, you can verify there is a treasure there, if there isn't, its back to the "blue hope diamond".

Background
magazine.utoronto.ca/research-ideas/technology/a-new-generation-of-spacecraft-powered-by-light-solar-sails-dan-falk/

("Gravity is a Force of Restraint", all 4th dimension constants are, that means, time/light/gravity ............. the 4th dimension is super gravity)

(conventional science believes that "Gravity" originates from MASS or that MASS creates or generations the gravity effect ............. these are false because "Gravity" is an outside that acts on the plane of mass/matter (3rd dimension)

("Gravity Generation Requires a "True Unified Field", that means a "Vaccum at Zero Point in Field", which is in effect exerts a "Pull (vaccum means pull)" ........... on the 4th dimension constants, namely gravity ................. there's a big difference between their philosophy and scientific results ............. which show this position is true (that means particles fall into uniform patterns without explanation because gravity is an outside force in simple terms) (why does any of this important? I will tell you why)

(There is only one, maybe two, bodies in this entire universe, that posses a native "true unified field" .............. one body is our earth's moon, the other body is Comet Halley/Nibiru ..................... Do you see the Solar Sail in the picture we have in view, it is designed to propel itself on the graviton/gravity particles that specifically pass between the Comet Halley and the Earth's Moon) (that is how its propulsion is generated, not with lasers)

(The Problem with this philosophy, is two fold, the gravity particles that are generated reacts with the 4th dimension constants in another plane and they follow the path of least resistance to our earth's moon....................that means they genreally go directly from Comet Halley to the Earth's Moon, not the other direction .................... a satellite with a solar sail would never work, it would never provide propulsion from the earth to comet halley)

(when comet halley came closest to the earth, they, did infact, obstruct the linear path between comet halley and the earth's moon and they observed this effect, of distortion) (this correct chain of science, is unprofitable for the space programs their funding and projects, which is often the case, with science)

Oak Island Treasure Detector (a new technology is not needed, but a correct application)
(the international space station was originally designed, for study, to intersect the linear path between comet halley and the earth's moon, for the distortion in the magnetic field specifically, and mass/matter implication .............. what they ended up doing there, is not important)

(Device)

You Need a Magnet, with an instrument attached to it, to measure the distortion of the magnetic field ................. the gravaton (s), that pass from the treasure in oak island to the moon in a linear path will distort this field ................... in an intelligent pattern ..................... this is a proximity measurement, this means ..................... you have to be dead on the path with the magnetic ................. the earth has a magnetic field, but regardless of that, in a proximity measurement, the effect is relative to that field/area of effect, and it will have ................ and intelligent and redundant effect, not attributed to anything else.

(Forget about everything else, what I am trying to say is ................ mass/matter has, no, effect on the linear path, but it will distort a magnetic field or fields in its path) (You can leave all your equipment in the area, just use elevation if necessary, when you are dead on in obstructing the path that is your treasure indication)

(I made the legal claim, that based on the totality of legal evidence, I can't accept the "money pitt" is the legal location for the, rare process (of interaction between the earth's moon and earth, at specific locations if that is true/chakra/energy laylines) ............. but I can be wrong ................. if there is a real treasure, that we've said leading up to the debunk of the "blue hope diamond", then there is legal way to verify the treasure, if the money pitt is the location, it won't take much work to verify that is the location)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Oak Island - Treasure Detector

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Oak Island - Treasure Detector Part 2

ancientpages.com/2017/04/08/klerksdorp-spheres-controversial-and-out-of-place-in-time-metallic-spheres-from-south-africa/

(Klerksdorp Sphere - Oak Island's Treasure is about that big, and it creates mostly blue auroras, once it is unearthed it will be easy to spot it from a pile of rubble) (this is one possibility, but, back to topic) (Joseph the Blessings is called, stone, its called water, and its called gold, they pass its area of effect of the object, because they went on to create a philosophy about a treasure chest, I take it to mean, they didn't understand the nature of the treasure)

(Oak Island - "The Seventh Shall Die", Meaning God, but the trend of murder with men there)
(won't find the treasure without...............draining the water)

eclipsewise.com/solar/SEatlas/SEatlas.html

1752 British government sends a company of Cornish miners from the Army from Falmouth, Cornwall to Annapolis Royal (government of Nova Scotia) to work for pay on an unspecified project. Among them is a famous British military tunnelling engineer. (The purpose may be to construct the Flood Tunnel. Two of the officers recommence their military careers in 1754.) worldtimeline.info/oakisland/

The Solar/Lunar Eclipse Touched on the Location of Oak Island's Treasure in a "Linear Path", so the gravaton activity became visible to the naked eye. That is what happened, the Year is Wrong, I'd say within 10 years of the reported event in question.

(Match Oak Island's Reports of the Treasure, to, the Lunar/Eclipse intersections of Oak Island, and then you solved the mystery)

(The Area has to be Excavated, to stop the "Treasure" from readily floating around so much.................so it is not as reactive around the field it is generating......................so you cannot generally find the treasure by digging directly on it, the area around it should be excavated, it will be easy to find then, hopefully, you did not keep pushing the treasure further into the earth, because that is the unfortunate history of Oak Island, the treasure is being pushed further and further underground, in failed attempts to obtain it)

(The Linear Beam straight to the Earth's Moon Location, however small or intermittent, is valid. That is one way to verify the "collision" that damaged the drill when the treasure's area of effect was penetrated, the treasure is bumping around a few feet here and there, that is why the treasure will not be found without excavation of the area you have in question, but once you come close to the treasure, you can see it with your eyes, within a few feet of earth, even if it is burred at that point)

(if there are any more of these, in the earth, ether based objects, what we've said, will likely be incorporated in some principals to detect them, because the argument is finite, human accounts will probably be the future basis for these, just like now)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am

Treasure Detector Conclusion - Three General Treasure Conclusions - Merged

Final Fight (SNES) Opening & Round 1: Slum (Haggar)
youtube.com/watch?v=JnckpqAJDr8

The Opening Map, is a Map of Oak Island, the Red Dot to the Far Right, seems to match the "10x" pitt location. This needs to be filed under "Legal Evidences". The Chamber under the "Hole 10x", had, a Stone With Carvings resting on top of the opening to the Chamber that was discovered on the Bottom. This Stone, later rediscovered had the initials:

1. L for Edward Leedskalnin
2. N for Nicholas Roerich
3. A (on the referse) for Arnold Toynbee

Once the Stone was removed, water began to flood the area, the water from the lower chamber rose to the top and pushed its way out.
The Linear Beam that became visible and appeared to show out of the ground in the patch of the Solar Eclipse was true in history, but that is true at any point in time. They Got the Angle Wrong in the Earth, and that makes the "Money PITT" diggings before the pitt/hole 10x, false indications there is nothing in that area to be found.

The Treasure is Still Probably Resting out of phase in this dimension at the bottom of hole 10x, most likely because of the water there, but beyond that issue. The Activation of the Object by Lunar Processes, will clear up this argument, and I believe that will mark a proper excavation of the "hole 10x" area. It was last properly identified, in the 60s 70s or around that time, because the angle of the beam shooting from the earth into a linear patch of the earth's moon was gauged correctly, but for one reason or another there was no treasure there, at least, not at the moment.

(Every account from Oak Island, I view as valid .................. we have now a "principal", in theory to unify the accounts and to explain the blunder of the "Money Pitt Area" .................. and the expectation, which can happen between 2019 to 2020, of another beam shooting out of the earth into a linear path with the Moon, for one, forsaid reason, or another. In the Near Future.)

(Surveillance, inside the "10x Pitt" Area, and Surveillance around the area outside of that, 24 hours, for at least, the time from now until 2019 to 2020.................this will put an end to the controversy, assuming, I am correct and without error, and the "3 Days of Darkness of Lunar/Moon Excitation", takes place on 12/21/2020, (several areas in the earth may be excited like that...........Oak Island is just one common location for an ether based object) (the other legal claim I've made of the usa and other nations, burrying such object under tones of nuclear waste will also be answered at that time.......mostly recently I can identify..........something with the gate of coral castle shortly after the passing of edward leedskalnin)

EDIT

(If God gives Humanity (A Legal Answer) during the "3 Days of Darkness" or leading upto that, then there is no need for a nuclear conflict or elimination of millions of lives to justify the gospel tables with God for the generations of man (to circumvent sudden death, otherwise sudden death) (Everything I've otherwise, is both legally true, and legally valid, God has given no such indications to address the argument)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:25 pm

Oak Island - Treasure Detector (Version 2)
(ancient technique (s))

(This Scientific, but I'll provide a brief background)

1. Jacob's Pillow Stone
2. Jonah's Gourd
3. John the Baptist's "White Stone" (he was lost on a mystery island)
4. Klerksdorp Sphere, is a legally valid position, of an "ether object", god eventually uses as a reminder of activity with a "son of man", this is god's historical scientific pattern.

off topic

(Edward Leedskalnin was, "babacomblee" the man they could not hang ............. god left a reminder in the earth he later took and placed in the gate of coral castle, and the usa later burried that below tons of nuclear waste .............. the same for Nicholas Roerich) (Edward Leedskalnin was from Germany, the "son of man of that day" ................ Nicholas Roerich was from russia or something, once germany encountered and killed him, they called of the operation there, however, same pattern. Nicholas Roerich took the stone from the argument of god allowing the earth to bare record, and fled, removing the evidence and the goal. both persons fled to the united states of america ............... this doesn't mean it is or was the treasure of oak island, this only means, we need to understand history slightly better)

Back to Topic
(the old testament is god's angels only, and a few personalities attributed to "joseph" ............ "sons of joseph" is entirely new testament, but, john the baptist was an angel that has this argument attributed to him, and he died somewhere on a mystery island, back to science)

Spinning Sphere of Molten Sodium
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAYW9n8i-C4

Ancient methods use molten sulfur, molten sodium, or a mixture with molten iron as the detector. Which should produce an unexplained pocket of light or excitation, towards the "mystery or grail stone"...............(your not dealing with a single object, that is the problem with the language of "grail stone", this happens, from time to time, there may even be human evidence of the effect).

(there should be evidence in the soil, there may even been a pocketed or iron mixture or ducts to pour these materials into a burning furnace, on oak island itself) (its the same philosophy, scientifically, we voiced before. the object emits "gravatons" however little and finite" and its patch is collected from the earth's moon, which is a special body. instead of using a "magnetic", they use a "burning mixture, most likely containing iron", in the hope the material is in a more pliable state, to serve as the indicator)

The Curse of Oak lsland: S08E01 (Febuary 26/2019) American Pickers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuwZFJHDHh8
"Modern Unacknowledged Theory, "volcanic ash/Klerksdorp Sphere", Gravaton Wake Reaction"

Loch Ness Monster 'captured on camera' by girl, 12, in photo branded "best in years"
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-new ... a-13118353

(this is correct, as I can understand it, but, there's no "funnel reaction", no apparent mass poking through .......... it has happened in the past that this dominant form took place on oak island when the solar/lunar eclipse was dead on the location, several times, but, it doesn't take much to tie this into history after witnessing the reaction, that appears to have been what happened)
Dylann Roof Admits to Church Shooting in Video Recording
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmMZzUq3nb4

(Edward Leedskalnin had no wives, he did not willfully sin. But the moment he was killed, certain qualifiers came into place for other persons dependent on those relationships for "activation"................in those brief durations................for some controversies arose, in their attempts to seek favor with god, in resisting the sins of men) (we have an ideal of what happened in that day with edward leedskalnin, nicholas roerich, and arnold toynbee) (circumstances that could be repeated today) (millions of american citizens could die, an asteroid can fall into the earth, or a teacher of fables could arise, in various places)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Oak Island - Treasure Detector (Master Theory)
(a "master theory", uses all available, present, past, projected accounts, to form a solution ........ "master theories" don't discredit anything)

DDT Let's Put It Everywhere 1946
youtube.com/watch?v=-UiCSvQvVys

Roswell 1947 represented a boom. We discussed, volcanic ash, iron oxide and sulfur like compounds, that could identify with loose gravatons from said "grail stone objects". I believe the Roswell Spaceship, came out of the ground, I don't honestly believe that it came from space, but I do believe, the usa's department conducted a nationwide search, it sold to the people, in broad daylight. (there is a more important principal underlying this situation).

(Science Revised)

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/connecting-coincidence/201806/how-synchronicity-can-aid-grieving-stories-911

(the united states department of defense, dropped DDT, from a helicopter, during the 9/11/2001 incident. they wanted to verify the failed science experiment of DDT a generation ago.) (I want to explain the desired result, and the proof, for the treasure of oak island, or if the, money pitt location is incorrect the means to verify it, this is not hit or miss, but, it may require more then one attempt) (the theory is that, during the "rainbow effect", of light particles exposing the color band in the lower atomsphere, instead of those particles being pulled into the planet earth's surface, those particles are pushed upwards and away from the gravaton beam, (which is generally as we've said, a line to the moon, which is a special body) ........... and therefore, if you observe 9/11/2001, since the reaction falls into this envelope, the dust primarily did not fall directly to the earth at the location it was falling, it was brushed away for a short while)

(oak island's treasure can be verified on the surface or in the lower atomsphere, but for the lower atomsphere to be more efficient, perhaps, weather monitoring equipment should be employed ..................... the usa's department of defense, will not release the legal statue they imposed on the weather services, for the data of the inconsistencies, in their databases shortly before the actual 9/11/2001 incident too place, no, they won't do that, but I believe the evidence is clear, if you already kinda know what to look for, which is as we've said)

(Humanism Theory)

(understand this from the position of edward leedskalnin, near the end of his days, he built those coral castles exactly (babacomblee) like he built the house for his mother, shortly before she was raped and killed, and he was framed for murder, shortly before he used everything he was provided to remedy the situation, and that measure of truth was taken out of place, so he had to leave the nazi estate) (but as he was prepared to hurt a considerable number of people, it appears you did not have the will to do him harm at the end of his days, so after roswell, and before his death, truths came up instead, instead of a war with his testimony, but too little to late, he was forced into a situation of "self defense", he intended to make good on, here, where they fled, but he didn't have a legal reason to revisit the missing nuclear bomb, he had taken and displaced)

(Human Theory Revised, Contemporary)

Mass murderer wins lawsuit against Norwegian government
youtube.com/watch?v=z_xLRYSWByY

the incident of the murder, in norway, was identified as a parallel to the oak island treasure, specifically:

Richard Hoagland collection
youtube.com/watch?v=cd0dr1NyEPk&list=PLF99D7887E1B39B1E

(i understand the sincerity of hoagland's account, however, and to those misplaced ends, I will try to make a simple statement) (people want to me explain the DDT usage at the Kecksburg UFO incident in pennsylvania, I won't acknowledge that statement here, or conjecture about the liberty bell's replacement in philadelphia, because I don't really believe that)

("Master Class Answer" ............... is that the real "Money Pitt" is burried around number 3 and 4 (edit, but could be anywhere--burried right under "paved road", and deliberately) (or its buried right under a known trail) (oak island was landscaped, you cannot trust your eyes, the only way is to use a method we've said that touches on loose gravaton emission source discovery)

("joseph the blessings" is called "water/stone/gold" ............. you have absolute methods now to detect the source, however, from the human eye, and the majority of scientific instrument, you will read nothing more then a stone boulder, also most human accounts of handling the object usually involve wood after the source is exposes, because of its properties and field properities, in a few feet range (special properties in a few feet close range) (long life, riches, science inquiry, these are all true and real, but remember what these people are guilty of, burying these objects under piles of nuclear waste, I understand that, but the science they want involved in not transmutable, I am only dealing with legal caveats for science, not a "unified theory)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:44 pm

Oak Island - Treasure Detector (Master Theory) Part 2

Hidden In America | Doomsday Preppers | Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=p_aLAMAZRhI
charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/fake-news-and-the-miseducation-of-dylann-roof/Content?oid=6414760

(after seeing the account of dylan roof's self defense, this man in the video became a doomsday prepper and admits that all ethnics and jews are a self proclaimed public threat, aka, "lives matter") (you have less then a dozen negro and ethnic familes in the city of philadelphia, euthanized by decapitation, for some duration of time after we initially discussed dylan roof's, eventual death, at your hands...............as you keep hurting me, I can easily see this happening again, and again, since we've ended up on this subject................one more police officer came forward a week or so ago, and told me another mass murder would take place, but we'll have to see soon, if this will be done, if this will become necessary like the last time)

(god is the one that gives me, nobody else, the strength and the power to answer your suicide campaign, with euthanasia, we have yet to reach the very bottom of this problem of authority, but, everything will be resolved soon, perhaps with nothing happening at all, over my dead body, like the first time, like nguyen van lem, that is the perfect solution......................you can call your bluff with god over mass suicide, and you will lose if you don't learn to kill...................the killing is something you have to perform, nobody else, no one else, only man only, as we continue to reach our final conclusion (of my corpse as your answer from god, only*) 12/21/2020?, back to topic) (death and execution of dylan roof as he stated, the purpose is for your pleasure only*)

UFO Hunters: FULL EPISODE - Crash and Retrieval (Season 1, Episode 4) | History
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3XBDcEJQWU

(Terrence Mckenna's statement at the university of pennsylvania, during my regular radiation testing ............... "corn and green peas" ....................... this is what you claim in oak island, that if you fill the water ways with "corn" they will expand and plug the water holes? ................ I want you to see the video in the link, do you see the "wooden logs" in the hole? They were radiated, the entire area was flooded, and the radiated wooden logs floated over the area they decided to dig, and they did retrieve an object, what it was or the discovery, was completed with that generation ..................... the "large pieces of lumber" with no purposes, at some point the island was deliberated flooded for an experiment like the one I describe. but in these special cases, the radiation will loose its charge like a dead battery, there won't be enough left there to verify these statements) (except if you want to retest)

(you need to pay attention, because, once again, if you watch the video, they found radiation charges in that hole, on those logs, that means the object there was retrieved, and they duplicated the experiment after they returned, to see if anything else was left, and they realized, they got the object and that was that) (the object at oak island is still present, and there are various methods, involving various risks, but there are absolute ways to discern the treasure's location, as we've said) (wrapping up this discussion)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:38 am

Oak Island - Treasure Detector (Master Theory 3) = "High Tech and Low Tech"

encyclopediaofukraine.com/display.asp?linkpath=pages%5CN%5CA%5CNaziwarcrimesinUkraine.htm

(the Third Reich came to russia only for Nicholas Roerich, he is the man with the gun pointed to his head...............as he was about to die, moments before his death. The armies saw his rebirth, "Nicholas Roerich" is also the man that looks fuzzy standing on the center of the hill behind him, also with the gun pointed to his head)

(nicholas roerich is "third from the left ................. he stayed at different places as an orphen, in a quest for information about, "white stones/grail stones", he did eventually find one) (after nguyen van lems death, he went to cambodia for whatever reason, then, that began the genocide there. they didn't know who he was, they just knew that he said with proofs he was not dead, but his time would be concluded there ............ basically the same thing on different terms with nicholas roerich, he moved around more)

Nicholas Roerich - Treasure Detector

https://sites.google.com/a/sesdrams.org/ancient-chinese-technology-period-1/interesting-facts

"high tech", methods are viable, but they are tedious, may not produce a viable result. "low tech" methods are more reliable, but involve deadly mixtures or chemicals.

Nicholas Roerich, searched a few places, but he had to do it with basically himself. No real resources, and no complicated interpreter devices. (Theory is that the mouse, has a sixth sense, when applied right, for the phenomenon of "joseph the blessings", which is also, "white stones/grail stones"). (They should point directly to it).

(I will explain the method of operation for the device, it is very simple)

(the mouse is tricked by hunger, the temptation of food, when the mouse really chooses "joseph the blessings" ............ it will refuse to eat even if it is hungry, indicated by the device's simple system, when in dead zone proximity) (the goal is not to kill the mouse or cause it suffering, but to trick it into using its "sixth sense, of detection")

(The Device has about 8 to 16 points ........... the mouse goes in the center circle, and there are tunnels in different directions it can go to, each passage has 2 to 3, wedges the mouse has to expend strength to move to go either way ................ cheese or meat with a strong odor, is placed on the reverse side, and "only the fumes of the meat or cheese", come from the bottom of the device. "so for the mouse, all points are a dead end" .............. the mouse will eventually choose a final position with the remainder of its strength .................. this final position, is the direction of "joseph the blessings" ................ then you go between 20 and 100 feet in the direction the mouse has indicated ................. take the mouse out, feed it, clean the device to remove its sent, and then you repeat the process, and then you go another 20 to 100 feet)

(when you are directly above, or directly on, the "white stone/grail stone", the mouse will choose the center circle as its place of rest, it will not try to wedge or wrestle with the other positions, it will not try to expend its strength ................ because it is more concerned with its "sixth sense" that resonates in a "dead zone, directly above or near the object)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/20/tokyo-subway-sarin-attack_n_6896754.html

Shoko Asahara, method of euthanasia, (unclean people sentenced to death in a natural way god ordains), should be clear now to understand? The "mouses" were charged up, and then the "mouses" were killed, and the effect of "joseph the blessings" was released. Shoko Asahara, carried around a shoe box in several photos, that was his claim to have obtained one of the "white stones/grail stones", and based on that, the natural effect of cleasning "junk dna", or the unclean peoples, took place and it was natural.

(the authorities, in japan, did not understand what took place. they fabricated the chemical assault, because the people wanted answered they did not have and they were pressured. So there are two accounts, my legal and real account, and, the one that is acceptable) (natually, none of that is valuable to me, we have steady and frequent, state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide/male rape, and this engine fuels global terrorism, and the eventual genocide of these jews and ethnics...............and you will suffer continuously until you die very painfully, until you learn to kill and destroy those people....................so this is good for you, but once this matter is resolved, you'll be deceased, or, your suffering will really and truly begin)

(so a "white stone/grail stone", god would destroy it for me, it has no value, in the grand scheme, of, god's judgment against this generation of not being a seed population for the new earths, thus, cursed because of its intended favor from god above all he generations before it, a worthless generation)

(we are still building to a grand conclusion of, mass suicide, genocide. based on what is necessary, and the final stage for that is based on what mankind can use or disprove as a result of its sin, based on god's mercies, that will be, principally under my authority and power as god intends, over the deaths of many)

(for now, recently you learned about the police officer that came to my address, with a cell phone of the murderer, that failed to kill an elementary school full of white children ...................... now ..................... recently a philadelphia police officer claimed another school would be hit in philadelphia soon, but as I said, the authorities will not, remove ethnics and jews from public service unless mass murder is repeated routinely, so these matters don't concern me more, then the ethnic and jewish peoples willingness to keep hurting me or using me for their incest and rape pleasures, until it is time for them to die, as you are given this relationship for yourselves, soon)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:46 am

Oak Island - Treasure Detector (Master Theory 3) = "High Tech and Low Tech" Volume 2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCw-is-XQVo

depositphotos.com/174853878/stock-photo-marble-monument-to-nicholas-roerich.html

(Summer) Thomas Nixon's company drills 14 boreholes north of the Chappell pit, down to 176 feet, finding bits of oak and china fragments from 123 feet. One boring encounters a vacant space between 136 and 170 feet. [1.200] [5.90] [7.119]
November 1
Thomas Nixon's agreement with Frederick Blair expires. [7.120]
March 1
Gilbert Hedden of Chatham, New Jersey, signs an agreement with Frederick Blair. [4.113] [7.121]
July 26
Gilbert Hedden purchases the east end of Oak Island from the Sellers heirs for $5000. [1.200] [4.113] [5.90] [7.124]

(month unknown)

Gilbert Hedden discovers 15-inch diameter old timbers, four feet apart at low tide (buried four feet) at Smith's Cove. The structure could be a ramp or slipway. [5.93]
The book Captain Kidd and His Skeleton Island, written by Harold Wilkins, is published in London, England. The book, about pirates and treasure, includes a map resembling Oak Island. There are many similarities to Oak Island, and a cryptic legend matches granite rocks, Cave-in shaft, triangle of beach stones, and location of Money Pit. The legend on the map includes "W.K. 1669", and three bearings to the treasure: "18 W and 7 E on Rock", "30 SW 14 N Tree", and "7 by 8 by 4". [1.201] [4.117] [7.142]
Bureau of Plant Industries in Washington, D.C. reports the fibrous material from the shore of Oak Island is unidentifiable by various experts. [7.17]
Botanical Museum of Harvard University reports the fibrous material from the shore of Oak Island is manilla hemp. [7.18]
http://worldtimeline.info/oakisland/oak1909.htm
Nicholas Roerich claimed to be the "Key" to the Treasure of Oak Island ................ or that he was the "Key" necessary, to lead or open the pathway to the treasure, whatever or whereever or whenever that was .................. it appears the gateway, once opened, was opened for about 3 years, until it closed.
In this day and age, I am the key to oak island. When Oak Island changed hands on most accounts the portal was opened, that is the general trend of recorded history. Unfortunately, this is the one piece of information I would use in a legal argument to debunk the location of the "10x Pitt" as being significant. But, without a clear evidences, the quest will continue.
amazon.com/Island-that-Disappeared-History-Mayflowers/dp/1977364004
(This Earth Network, can be seen as a "Chakra Network", something that makes, my testimony, a little less in exposing the mass suicide that is on the grand display, so I wouldn't do anything out of my way to be called a "high priest", and using the mercies of this "earth", is not a priority in the very least ...................... with that said .......................... the issue of the "ensign of nations, according to isaiah", that exposes the conviction of "dead work and flesh" in the gospel's tables, happens when the "final week of daniel is over", in the "midst of the jubilees", this is around "12/21/2020 - Around the same time also the Apostle Paul was given his bracelet" .................. around this time, Oak Island's Treasure, the pathway, may or may not remain open, and for about 3 years or less) (this should be viewed as a matter of science, not necessarily a matter for the son of man, remember today, the intensity of the arguments are much more, since we are the last generation ...................... we don't need to use the "ether field" or the strength of the son of man as the medium necessarily .................. my position in these matters is simply more correct ...................)

(this generations is a worthless one, because it is this generation that god intended to based the initial seed population on, and that appears to so far, be completely wasted .................. don't concern yourselves with the matters of the nation or this earth .................. today, the "son of man" is not the principal more then, the, nuances of creation in the matters of god, in revealing the promising, and by conviction, not of this earth) (so the vanity of nothing for this earth is there, but there are overlaps, intermitten periods, when god over looks the transgression of dead flesh in the gospel's tables)

(in summary, Nicholas Roerich began his career history with revelations about discoveries of "grail stones", but he concluded that with a greater truth, and today, that is a truth that does not require a "son of man") (in the mean time, I am still waiting on god for the bracelet, to assess, my potential, in implementing god's mercies into the conflict of "dead flesh" with this generation of worthelessness in its conviction, for the faithful that god may save however few, out of the spoils of this worthless generation)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams