Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Do this 7 times and Then I see a frog!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Do this 7 times and Then I see a frog!

Postby tcmama » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:36 am

This one was weird. I only write it here as I felt it was some how very important. I dreamed I was told to do something 7 times but can not recall what I was to do. Then I was told to look and I looked and saw a Green Frog. The frog was not doing anything just sitting like a frog. Thats the whole dream but It bothers me that I can not recall what I am to do 7 times...what can this mean?
tcmama
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Do this 7 times and Then I see a frog!

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm

“Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:22‬ ‭NIV‬‬

:lep: Kis a frog said the green frog
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Do this 7 times and Then I see a frog!

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:04 pm

tcmama wrote:This one was weird. I only write it here as I felt it was some how very important. I dreamed I was told to do something 7 times but can not recall what I was to do. Then I was told to look and I looked and saw a Green Frog. The frog was not doing anything just sitting like a frog. Thats the whole dream but It bothers me that I can not recall what I am to do 7 times...what can this mean?

(Troll Post)

youtube.com/watch?v=G1ctd_jwaW4

For seven days and seven nights (Jubile of 49 Years, 2012 to 2061 A.D. Issac Newton)
Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by mankinds' hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone, (not dragon, the answer is dinosaur)
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.
crystalinks.com/mother_shipton.html
([url]no jews, no ethnics, you have a mental illness in your incest/rape/murder/suicide, that will be resolved, in your suffering and pain, and specifically death[/url]. in your conflict with god over the gospel's tables, not with me, or your false witnessing) [url]I told you what "christian people" wanted to hear, and I was clear that I believed that was a sin, so I'm issuing another statement, about things that we've said[/url]:

Christian People want to hear Suicide: (62nd to 69th Week of Daniel is a Jubilee, and in the "Midst of the Jubilee, Daniel's Final Week is Completed" ......... there is no controversy in this position it is the gospel's law, you can spin the figures as we've said to mean this:

1947 to 1997 = Jubilee for Jesus
1968 to 2017 = Jubilee for Nguyen Van Lem - to - Daniel's Final Week Beginning (Daniel's Final Week is not Finished)
9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses in the "Midst of the Jubilee"
Correct Position
1963 to 2012 = Jubilee
2012 to 2061 = Jubilee
12/20/2020 = in the "midst of the Jubilee, Daniel's Final Week is Finished"
1947 + 70 Years to "middle of daniel's final week of 1290 + 1335" = 2017 A.D. ... Daniel's Final Week ends 12/20/2020 to 5/21/2021 for 153 Days = in the "midst of the Jubilee, Daniel's Final Week is Finished"
Daniel 9:1-2 = "70 Weeks of Years", years instead of Jubilee for Daniel for Final Week
"2300 of Daniel" is a spacer to a Jubilee for the Final Week (2300 days minus 50 years to JFK)
Its a system that is broken but everything will be resolved soon, with God's full attention focused on me personally, not on jews, ethnics or your incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony. 12/21/2020, maybe sooner.
Christians are only promoting suicide, and your answer is wrong, you have no legal evidence. You are not the the center of god's attention or the first point of action, I am, and because I am, and you are not your mental illness will be resolved at a later time. For the moment ............... (no women gender, no jews, no ethnics on mars) .................... (no jews and no ethnics on andromeda) ................ we'll begin with that, until I see reason to pass these limitations to your discretion.

Don't care for the moment, but I should in the future earnestly try to answer the Christian Suicide Engine with Daniel's Weeks in the future.
(level of force ethnics used against me is good, they will be killing themselves for weeks, I think the people, and this community for helping with ethnic and jewish suicide, we'll keep doing this soon)

(I will kill, jewish and ethnic people specifically, as an example here in the usa, of my power, God has given me, like Edward Leedskalnin performed when the first location of coral castle that contained the dinosaur fossils were disturbed, before I kill specifically your political leadership as an example of my authority and power god has invested in me) (for now, we'll have to continue to see what becomes necessary, first I will address the services here in the usa, before some other places, and the prison systems, depending on my authority and my power God invests in me, to do so, in what interests me, we'll go over my goals, before, and I will give several chances, before I leave a trail of dead political bodies in 50 states) (we have some more studies to do, perhaps, but I am clearing up some confusion)

(I have a few websites I created in the past for direct political euthanasia, here in the usa and abroad, and, with fervor ethnic and jewish euthanasia on public display weekly here in the usa, roughly speaking, and I'll continue from that baseline) (we will eventually settle this problem of authority that you have with me specifically, in god's interests for the humanity of the people)

(genocide and the nuclear bomb question, are position god has not deemed necessary with me, based on the level of force, in suicide you use against me, at the moment, but at any time in the near future, we will see what becomes necessary) (everything I've said is legally true, and legally valid)

EDIT

God is finished with this earth, because of you bad decisions. Now we'll have to learn in other places how to make things right. That is the theme. Not me performing a work, but, I suspect you will force me into positions of self defense, and defense of the public as a result of implications of what tiny bit I decide to do, all for your ultimate benefit. We'll settle this problem later.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams